MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon for NT warrior master ❯ There a monster on my doorstep ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own Megaman NT warrior or Digimon. Well first sits back and relax. Enjoy this only way that I want you feel when you read my story.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………………..< /div>

Chapter one: There a monster on my doorstep

Lan was doing his homework and Megaman was with the other NT. "Are you done yet?!" said Deh to Lan "No" replayed Lan in fast way.

Through the Internet and far way form anything living, there was a boy and his digimon who were running.

"Run Denny, run!!!!!" yelled the little digimon. "Try to but I'll get your power firsts!" yelled Kinthmon (AN: this digimon was running after Denny because……well you find out later in the story. Sorry back) The little digimon yelled "Winnybackmon digivolve……….to Starkymon." "Is that all you got!" laugh Kinthmon then he attack but the boy blocked the attack and got deleted. "I finally got the power…….." said Kinthmon but then there right in front him the powerlight card (AN: yeah that was what he was running after the boy and digimon for but detail in the other chapters) then Winnybackmon took the card, ran away and then disappeared. (AN: the little digimon name Winnybackmon.)

Back with Lan……

"I'm done!" yelled Lan but everyone left already. "Meanies" said Lan to himself. Then he thought to go back home, took Megaman and left.

When he got there he saw something sleeping on his doorstep.

A MONTSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………………...

Hope you like chapter one! Please review! Next chapters after I get reviews so please again review.

From the Author