MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts: Remix ❯ The Beginning of the Darkness ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
The sun was just starting to peak out from above the mountains, when in a cabin a few people were still asleep. All of them, that is, except for 1. He had brown hair, amber eyes, a red t-shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers. The teen came out of the house and looked up at the sky. Despite the sun coming out, the sky seemed darker than usual. He frowned, walked back inside, wrote a note and stuck the note on a random person's head. The brunette raised an eyebrow when said person didn't wake up from it.
 
Jeez! This guy's a heavy sleeper! He thought, amusedly. His eyes lingered on another person for an extra five seconds before heading out with a box on his back, heading into the woods near the cabin's left window.
 
An hour after the teen left, laughter was heard throughout the entire cabin. Only one of them was politely giggling. He had long green hair, ocean blue eyes, a green shirt with white (pardon me if I get this wrong!) overalls and white sneakers. One of the teens was laughing good-naturedly had long (boy, do I mean long!) black hair, blue eyes, a Chinese outfit (not good on this guy!) and white sneakers (I must like white sneakers!). The third teen, out of four, was on the floor clutching his sides. This teen had navy blue hair, navy blue eyes, (I'm gonna guess on his shirt) an orange shirt, blue jeans and (you guessed it) white sneakers. The fourth teen with the note attached to his forehead had blond hair, pale blue eyes, a light blue shirt, faded blue jeans and white sneakers.
 
The blond growled at the teen on the floor and started reading the note. The more he read the note, the more serious he grew. When he was done, he gave it to the navy blue haired teen.
 
Brother Saints,
 
I know, we don't usually call each other `brothers' but I will. I'm sure that Shun does too. This is beside the point. The point for me writing this is that something big is happening. Each morning, before the sun completely rises, I've been noticing that the sky is darker than usual. Don't worry about me, though! I took the Pegasus Cloth with me. I can't tell you where I'm going; you'll probably come after me! I can't risk losing you guys. Then again, because of the signs I've been getting, it might not matter if I leave, take you guys with me or I'll stay there. So, see you guys when I get back!
 
Your brother saint,
 
Pegasus Saint Seiya
 
“He LEFT!” The navy haired teen yelled.
 
“Calm down, Ikki!”
 
“I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, SHUN!” The blond raised an eyebrow at Ikki's statement.
 
“You need to keep cool.” (NO PUN INTENDED)
 
“That's almost impossible for him, Hyoga.” Shun whispered. Hyoga raised his eyebrow at Ikki again.
 
“Any advice, Shiryu?” The black haired teen looked at Hyoga and Shun, and then looked over at Ikki.
 
“Yeah,” Shiryu started, “let him calm down on his own.” After about five minutes of Ikki's angry ranting, he finally calmed down enough to talk this over.
 
“What do we do?” Shun asked. Before anyone could answer, the cabin door flew open and the brunette stumbled inside, panting heavily, also suffering from a few cuts and gashes here and there.
 
“Seiya!” The saints started, but were interrupted when Shadows appeared inside the cabin. Ikki rushed over towards the brunette and destroyed the three that were surrounding him. The four saints put on their cloths and prepared to defend Seiya from the darkness.
 
“Diamond Dust!” Cygnus Saint Hyoga cried, instantly freezing half of the Shadows in the room.
 
“Rising Dragon!” Dragon Saint Shiryu destroyed the remaining Shadows while Phoenix Saint Ikki and Andromeda Saint Shun tried to drag Seiya away from the door, where more Shadows were likely to re-spawn.
 
“Shun!” Hyoga cried, “We need you over here!” Shun rushed over after giving Ikki one last glance. Ikki then looked down at Seiya, who passed out from blood loss. Once Ikki touched Seiya's arm, he immediately disappeared. He couldn't contemplate what had happened since darkness filled his vision.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
Ikki sat up and groaned. His head felt as though there was a bowling ball inside. Looking around, he saw that he was in some sort of district and that Shun and the others were nowhere in sight. Worry crept into Ikki's mind. He leapt to his feet when he sensed a Shadow creep up from behind. Instead of the number he had faced back at the cabin, this time there were about 100 of the…things. Unfortunately, he only had enough energy to take out only half of them! Before the Shadows could advance upon him, a chain shot out of nowhere and destroyed the rest of them.
 
Relief flooded inside him. In fact, Ikki almost screamed, “THERE IS A GOD!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!” He would've, if it wasn't for the fact that Hyoga, Shiryu or Seiya was with his brother. Ikki and Shun frowned, both noticing the absence of their fellow Saints.
 
“Well, you two certainly seem lost.” A voice called from the doorway leading to the first district. (three…two…one…ENTER LEON!!!!!) Ikki growled at the knew comer. Shun tried to keep the peace though.
 
“Yes, we are,” He began, “But we'd also like to find our friends as well.”
 
“Then, you'd better follow me.”
 
~*~*~Scene Change*~*~*
 
“So,” Ikki asked, “Are you guys gonna tell us what's going on or not?”
 
“There's a lot going on, some of which we don't completely understand.” Leon answered.
 
“First off, we'll start with the Heartless, the Shadows you encountered were the weakest Heartless there is!” Yuffie added, “Heartless is the darkness in peoples hearts, they feed upon the darkness and taint the world's heart. Once the Heartless taint a world's heart, the world and its inhabitants are swallowed up by the darkness.” Ikki and Shun frowned at this piece of news.
 
“Next,” Aerith (sp?) started, “a quick summary about what had happened almost five years ago. Sora, the Keybearer, fought the Heartless, went to the Heartless world, End of the World, beat a person named Ansem, and locked the door to the light, Kingdom Hearts.” The brothers raised an eyebrow.
 
“Finally,” Leon finished, “the Princesses of Heart. Now, based on what you've told me, I believe that instead of girls this time, the Heartless are just after Pure Hearts instead of the Princesses alone.”
 
“Horrible.” Shun whispered.
 
“Indeed.” Yuffie agreed.
 
“Then, what do we do?” Ikki asked, bluntly I might add.
 
“Simple, travel to other worlds and find your friends.” Leon answered.
 
“Not so simple,” Ikki chided, “A) We have no Keyblade with us and B) we have no way of getting to other worlds without a ship!”
 
“Ok, so, the first one isn't that simple. Now, as for the ship thing,” Aerith explained, “Cid could let you borrow his ship.” Ikki smirked.
 
“I drive!” Shun groaned at this.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
Seiya: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!
 
AoT: Shut up. Anyway, R&R if you wanna find out. Oh, and by the way, Ikki's gonna develop feelings toward a certain someone, but remember, I'M ONLY TRYING THIS PAIRING OUT! Why am I trying this pairing out? Because nobody else will! So, I call this pairing first!