MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Megaman X: The Tail of Two Armors ❯ The Red Bull ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Megaman X: The Tail of Two Armors

Dragon and Sword Master: All right, I'm back. I still haven't beaten any of the Final Fantasy games, but since WorenX has updated, so am I. It's a deal that we have. When he updates, so do I.

Chapter Five: The Red Bull

"What, you've got to be kidding!" Zero said, waking up only after having five hours of sleep since he was talking to Iris, filling her in on what happened while she was gone, and what Dr. Cain had told her.

"Wish I was Zero, but we got work to do. We have to go to the volcano to beat a rampaging bull and crocodile fusion maverick." X replied.

"You mean Flame Stag and Wheel Gator? Fine" Zero asked curiously. X had told him how he had recovered all of his parts from the X-Hunters and where he found each person.

"Yeah. The two and only mavericks." X replied, not knowing that Alia was right beside him

X and Zero went to the transport bay and told Signas to get the transport ready for them. They were transported to the volcano, but when they got there, it had oil all around it.

"This can't be good." Zero and X stated, seeing the oil and fire and knowing full well what would happen if they were mixed. Going straight, they found the volcano ready to burst. Jumping up quickly they made sure not to step on any of the oil spills as the hot magma rose up from the core of the volcano. X transformed into his wind armor, and Zero transformed and then activated his wind armor by saying "Wind Power!"

After getting out of the volcano, they deactivated the armors and had Rocket and Prance take care of themselves. Taking care of the smaller mavericks that they found within the volcano proved to be tough without the Ride Armors, especially since there were a lot of Riders.

When they got to the sinking platforms in the volcano, Rocket grabbed Prance, and since the guys were so far away that they weren't able to hear them, Prance thanked Rocket. This surprised Rocket so much that she almost dropped Prance. "When were you able to talk?" Alia asked Iris, and Iris replied that Zero had accidentally eavesdropped on the conversation that we had after I activated the element drive in the armor.

After getting past all of the sinking platforms, they finally got the end of the area and opened the door. Before opening the second door and going into the fight, they activated their armors. Out before them came a combination of bull and crocodile parts. He had a crocodile tail as well as the feet, and the rest was all stag-like, except for the wrists. On the wrists were the wheels that Wheel Gator used as attacks. Flame Gator started the fight off with a double punch, but X and Zero was able to dodge it. Flame Gator got lucky with an uppercut and was able to burn X's wings. This left him with only one-half of the armor in working condition, but X was having problems dodging the punching bull. Flame Gator then moved his wrist gauntlets and put them on his knuckles, making a Spike Punch. After creating the Spike Punch, the maverick did some uppercuts to Zero, who countered each one with his saber.

"X, use Triple Tornado on me." Zero said, after he had changed into his wind armor. X used the Triple Tornado, which was able to power up his special technique and send it raining down on the bull/crocodile. This left him at half health.

"Oh great" X mumbled. Flame Gator had powered up and was now using blue flames, as well as having his flames cover his fists. Rocket was scared for a second as X dodged a new attack that Flame Gator learned, which was the Lava Stream. Dodging out of the way at the last possible second made him feel how hot it was, as well as Rocket. Alia knew that it would be hard for him to battle, so she activated her own element drive and was able to get hit by the Lava Stream. As it was converted into the energy being used, X's armor transformed, but something odd happened, he was in pain!

Zero finished the battle by shooting the maverick after he thought that X had been turned into a pile of robotic ash after taken on the attack headstrong.

"X, what's wrong with the armor?" Zero asked his partner and friend.

END OF CHAPTER

Dragon and Sword Master: What's going on with the Fire Armor, you wonder? You'll have to wait until the next chapter. Blame WorenX for the cliffhanger. He always ends his chapters in his Megaman story, so this is revenge. The "Fic of the Week" is none other than the story of Hikari Enzan by Atreyu452. Summary: Enzan (Chaud) wakes up to find the world a lot different than it was before, especially the navi in his PET... Rockman.EXE. Now, with Rockman's help, can he figure out what's going on.

This is an interesting story that Atreyu has here. She has Chaud in a virtual prison where his life and the life of his rival have been reversed, and so are their netnavis. Lan has Protoman, whereas Chaud has Megaman. It's cool.

Sorry for putting you on the spot Atreyu452.