MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ T for 2 and 2 for T ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
T for 2 and 2 for T
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Yo! This is my first MegaMan fic on MM! I don't own the characters, who are owned by capcom. This is based on an episode of Sealab 2021
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


The story takes place at night at the light residence. The gentle breeze blows when suddenly, the door opens. Secret Agent music plays as a dark-covered figure sneaked upstairs, and to a metallic door. The man pushed a few buttons, and a machine activate, lighting up the room. Suddenly, a computerized voice speaks in a pleasant female voice.

Voice: Authorization code please.

Man: D T X Light D A W Wily.

Voice: Authorization. Commence fingerprint scan.

Man: (Places his hand on the screen. It scans his hand, and another screen to the left of it scrolls through the profiles of each person quickly to match the fingerprints)

[Dr. Thomas Xavier Light
Scientist, creator.
Creations: Rock, Roll, etc.


Blues
Function: Prototype robot
Alias: ProtoMan


Rock
Function: JanitorBot/ Battle Robot
Alias: MegaMan/ RockMan


Roll
Function: JanitorBot
Alias: None


Rush
Function: Pet/ Rock's sidekick


Tango
Function: Pet/ Rock's sidekick


Eddie
Function: Suitcase/Luggage carrier.


Beat
Function: Useless Bird.


CutsMan
Function: LumberJack, forest worker


GutsMan
Function: Construction Worker.


BombMan
Function: Land Destruction.


IceMan
Function: Climate Worker.
Other Info: Roll's secret lover


FireMan
Function: Incenerator/ Trash Burner


ElecMan
Function: Electric Plant Worker
Other Info: Complete Jerk who doesn't care about anyone but himself.


Bass
Function: Rock's Rival
Alias: Forté
Other Info: Complete Bastard.


Dr. Albert William Wily
Lab Assistant/ Evil Mad Scientist
Creations: A lot of Mean Nasty Robots.]

The screen finds the match with Wily's profile.

Computer: Confirmed. Access granted.

The Metallic door opens, revealing a huge white hallway. The Dark-clad figure steps in, revealing himself as Dr. Wily. Wily walks down the hall, to a gray metal door similar to the last at the end. Next to it is another screen.

Computer: Retinal scan commencing.

A beam of light scans Wily's eyeball.

Computer: Identity confirmed. I'm sorry, but your membership has been revoked. Please leave now.

Wily: I thought you might say that. (Takes out a metal gun. It shoots out a little dart thing. It hits the screen, and malfunctions.)

Computer: (Malfunction) Revoking... override... G-g-good evening Dr. Wily.

Wily: Good evening Sarah.

The doors open, revealing a bright white vault.

Wily: (Thinking) This is it... a secret Dr. Light hid. It is so secret, not even MegaMan knows of it. I am on of the only few who know the secret of what lies in this room, and I will have a good ol' reunion! HA HA HA HA!! (Steps into the vault. A fanfare plays as the panel on the floor opens, and a rectangular figure emerges. Wily looks pleased) This is it......... (The figure completely emerges, and shines. The fanfare ends.) Hello, old friend!

The figure turns out to be a soda machine, with Mr. T on it. The machine is called "T Cola, Fool!" A voice similar to Mr. T's speaks from the machine.

Machine: Hello, fool! You wanna buy some soda, fool??! Well put some change into this machine and drink some Mr T GOODNESS, BUBBA!!

Wily: Oh yes! Now, let's see here. (Scrolls hand over a row of buttons.) Nope, ahh, no no, ah no, no, oh, uhh, no, hah, dun-da-do-da-do-da-do-da-do... oh, here we go. Yes sir, hah! Mr. Tea, the tea that makes you as cool as T himself. (Takes a few coins out of his pocket. Unbeknownst to him, a quarter fell out of his hand. He puts the rest of the change in the machine and pushes the button. Nothing happens.) What the...?? (He repeatedly pushes a button in frustration. His yells in anger.)

Machine: You don't have the exact change, fool! Come back when ya have more, bubba!

Wily: (Frustrated) THAT IS THE EXACT CHANGE, YOU BASTARD!

Machine: You don't have the exact change, fool...

Wily: (extremely angry) GODDAMN IT!! YOU HAVE BECOME A FRICKING IGNORANT MALFUNCTIONING DICK!! (Rams the machine with a tackle, shaking it.) I BET THAT ASSHOLE DR. LIGHT HAS MODIFED YOU TO DISOBEY HIS ENEMIES!! GIVE ME THAT SODA!!! (Rams it again and again, and it keeps on rocking back and forth) COME ON, YOU BIG... (Rams) PIECE... (Rams) OF... (Rams) CCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! (Rams it one last time.) Pant... pant... pant... huh??!

The machine rocks back, knocks Wily to the floor, and lands with a crunch on top of him.

Wily: (In agony) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Sparks fly from the damaged machine. Wily is trapped beneath it, with only his left arm, head, and shoulders free. He's in A LOT of pain.

Wily: Okay... keep it together Wily... just stay cool... take a deep breath. (Takes a deep breath) OH MY GOD!!!! My ribs!! Oh, searing pain!! God, is anything down there not broken... (Tries to move, but a dripping noise it heard.) Oh... oh no... it's all crushed... And wet... I hope that's soda. What If I have to move my mind into a robot body?? HELLO? SOMEBODY HELP ME? DR. LIGHT? MEGAMAN? RUSH? ANYBODY? HELLO!! I BROKE INTO YOUR NO LONGER SECRET VAULT!! AREN'T YOU GONNA GET ME AND TURN ME IN??? HEY!!! HELLO??!! HELP??!!! (Long, Dead, Silence) WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY???!!!!!

Pan to an awesome Warner Bros-type theater in Las Vegas, Nevada. There's a marquee on it, which says: "Justin Timberlake LIVE!! In Las Vegas!" The pounding beats of Timberlake's song "Like I Love You" echo through the theater. Inside the stadium, Timberlake, plus the band behind him, plays to a packed house. Sitting up front are Dr. Light (who is sleeping), Rock, Roll, Blues, Rush, Beat, and Eddie, eating food, drinking drinks, and having a great time.

Rock: TOTALLY AWESOME!! THIS CONCERT ROCKS!!

Blues: Woooo! I hope he does "Rock your body," man. Oh, yess!

Rush: Ruff, ruff!

Roll: Gasp!! Oh my god! He totally looked at me! Hey! JUSTIN!!! (Jumps up and down, waving her arm for his attention) Hey!! Up here!! I love you! I'm your biggest fan!!

Rock: All right! Roll!

Blues: You go, Roll!

Rush: Ruff, ruff!!

Rock: (crouched down to Eddie's level.) Eddie, go get us some more drinks.

Eddie: (Beep, bop, Beep) (Walks off)

Meanwhile, Wily is still trapped beneth the soda machine.

Wily: Hello?! ANYONE!! Pant... pant... okay, Wily. You just got to relax and figure out a plan. You've in tighter scraps than this... you've been trapped under a collapsed building once, but you got out safe and sou... (All of a sudden, a scorpion crawls up to Wily, and stops right in front of his face.) What the?

The scorpion snaps its claws together a few times, and venom drips ominously from its stinger. Wily and the scorpion look at each other for a long time. Finally, the scorpion leaps onto Wily's face, and rapidly stings him in the face 25 times.

Wily: YAH! OUCH! HAH! AH! AH!! OOH!! AUGH!! OH!!! TCH!!! STOP IT!!! HAGH!!! OOH!!! UGH!!!! HAH!!!!

The scorpion stops, and jumps off his face and runs away, leaving Wily with huge red welts on his face and gasping for air.

Wily: Hagghh... oh, poison! Coursing through my veins! Aagh.. oh ho! Blacking out... any second.. no... No! I'm fighting it off! I'm gonna make it! (All of a sudden, the cola machine shots out a can of soda, which hits Wily square in the jaws, knocking some of his teeth.) ARGH!!!!!

Machine: (Malfunctioning): Dr-dr-dr-dr-drink up, fool!

Wily slips into unconsciousness, and the camera pans to a flashback. At the Circus, Carni de Villé, Wily, as a blonde preteen boy, is laying on the ground, being sat on an elephant, and writing data on a notepad near a trailer with the words "El Diablo" painted on it.

Young Wily: Daddy! Daddy! Come see! I'm experimenting for the science fair with my Mass and Energy project! I'm sure going to win this year! Dad...

From the trailer came a voice of "El Diablo," who sounds like Wily with a extremely nasty attitude.

El Diablo: DAMN IT, ALBERT!! I'M WATCHING "THE TWILIGHT ZONE"!!

Young Wily: But dad, the science fair is in 3 hours! I really need your opinion my projec-

El Diablo: YOU ARE NOT GOING TO NO SCIENCE FAIR!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE, AL!! The girl is mutating into a bug. Ha ha ha ha. I love this episode.

Young Wily: But dad!! How am I going to become the greatest scientist in the world if I can't go to the science fa...

El Diablo: ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING, YOU LITTLE BITCH??!! I SAID YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THE SCIENCE FAIR, ALBERT!! AND THAT IS FFFFFFIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thorws a broken bottle to the elephant. It hit it in the ass, and it trumphets in pain. The bottle lands near young Wily's arm.

Young Wily: (Sobbing) But dad...

A match suddenly flew from the trailer, and lands on Young Wily's notepad, burning it to ashes. Young Wily, heartbroken, sheds a single tear, then lands his face into the dirt, sobbing. The flashback ends and goes back to the present, which present Wily wakes up.)

Wily: Ohh! What the... argh... aw, jeez. My tooth!

All of a sudden, the mechanical door is heard opening.

Wily: Huh? Who's that? Hello? Anyone there?

The door fully opens, revealing a small safety helmet. It suddenly starts to bounce toward Wily

Wily: What the?

Yellow feet start to grow from underneath Helmet. A black thing with cartoony eyes pops from under the helmet, revealing a Metool (The helmet robot thing from the MegaMan games). It chitters in intelligible squeaky robot voice.

Wily: Thanks god! It's a Metool! I didn't know one of them would be here! Hey, hey! Get help, little guy! Hurry! And get some brandy while you're at it!

An arm suddenly folds from the Metool, which has a broom at the end. It sweep's up Wily's knock-out teeth, and puts them in it's open mouth. It then walks away, chitterling.

Wily: Hey! Don't go! I need brandy!! (The machine shoots out another can, which knocks out another tooth.) ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Machine: (Malfunctioning) E-e-e-njoy your sodaaaa-a-a-a-aa-a-a-aa-a, fool-fool! (The door is heard opening again)

Wily: Argh...... my teeth! My face... hurts bad...

The Metool returns, chitteriing away, and sweeps up more of his knocked out teeth into its mouth. Wily is now pissed off.

Wily: (Angrily) Now listen here, you little punk.

The Metool walks away again.

Wily: WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU MAKING, A NECKLACE?!!

Time passes, and passes, and passes, and passes... and passes... and passes...... and passes. Wily now sports a full beard, the sleeves of his coat and shirt are torn off, and his collar is ragged. He also sports red welts along his arm. He is snoring loudly. The scorpion shows up, rolling a can of soda between it pincers. It approaches Wily, who awakens suddenly.

Wily: (Shouting) SHUT UP, MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!

The scorpion squeaks in surprise.

Wily: Oh! It's you, Wily Jr.! Oh! Sorry about that, son. So Junior? What's on tap for today?

Junior (The Scorpion): (Squeaks)

Wily: Ah yes. Strong Arm Dew! The pop for strong men of all ages.

Junior pokes a hole in the can with his stinger, and a stream of soda fountains into Wily's open mouth. He slurps it up happily.

Wily: Ah yes! Thank you, Junior.

Junior: (Squeaks, and begins to roll the empty can away.)

Wily: Ah-ah-ahh! Ho-oo. hold on Junior! Aren't you, uh, forgetting something for you adoptive father, son...?

Junior: (Squeaks)

Wily: C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine... (desperately) Come on, I'm sick. Really sick. I need my medicine, now! Please! Giv... (Junior stings a un-stingged patch of skin on Wily's arm. Wily calms down under the effects of the venom.)

Wily: Pfff, ooh! Pff, ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah, that's the stuff. Pff, hoo, that's what daddy needs. Yeah, yeah, yah. See, see see, what it is, is -(Junior grabs the empty can, and rolls it away) - we're all a community! And, uhh, when you're a community.. yeah, when love enters into it... (Runs out of breath, then falls asleep again.)

The camera pans to a calendar called "MegaMan and friends." The border is embellished with a pinup-style picture of a helmetless MegaMan, and the words "You ROCK!" and "Mega-tastic!" The year is given as "20XX-2XXX," and the month is August. The August page tears away, and so do the pages after it, until finally it is next July. Wily is still under the machine, with a WAY longer and shaggier beard and a Yosemite Sam-type mustache. His now long hair somehow has a few beads stung onto it, and he has black circles around his eyes, and one tooth, making him look like a Hillbilly.

Wily: (Singing in Hillbilly voice) Put him in a scupper with a hose pipe in him, put him in a scupper with a hose pipe in him, earl-ligh-yeigh in the mor-ning... (speaking in normal voice) Wrong melody.

Junior is squeaking out of view.

Wily: (Laughing as if being tickled) Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee! Junior? Ha-ha, what're you doin' down there, hey! Ha-ha! That tickles! (Junior scuttles onto the screen, and squeaks) What? You laid your brood of eggs in my navel? That's wonderful! Ha ha ha!! I'm finally going to be a grandfather!! Ha ha ha ha!! This is the happiest day in my lif... (The vending machine shoots one more can at Wily's face, knocking out his last tooth) ARGH!!!!!

Machine: (Malfunctioning) E-e-e-e-e-e-njoy you sooooooddddddddaaaaaaa-a-a-a-a-aa-aaa-a-aa-a-aa--a-a-a-a-a, fo-fo-fo-fool!

Wily: THAT WAS MY LAST TOOTH, YOU SON OF A BIT... WHAT THE??? (The Metool walks into view, wearing a necklace completely made of teeth.) IT'S YOU AGAIN!!!

The Metool chitters as it sweeps up the last tooth.

Wily: TOOTH STEALING BASTARD! GO GET 'IM, JUNIOR!!

Junior went up to the Metool and dramatic fighting music starts. They start to feint left and right as Wily cheers Junior on.

Wily: That's it son! Go for the eyes! You can do it, Junior! Sting and move, dodge and sting! Use all the moves I taught you to challenge MegaMan! Don't give up!

The Metool steps back, and all of a sudden, it's "helmet" opens up, and out of it comes a mechanical arm with a huge heavy-looking sludge hammer. The Metool chuckles in an evil squeaky voice. Junior freezes in fright, and squeak one final squeak before the Metool smashed him by the sludge hammer, squashing him to bits and spreading green scorpion goo on the ground. The fighting music suddenly stops with a record-scratching noise.

Wily: Junior? What happened? Is it over? (Notice's Junior's crushed remains) OH GOD!!

The Metool chitters victoriously as it jumps up and down in triumph.

Wily: YOU BASTARD!!!!! YOU KILLED WILY JR.!!!!!!!!!!! (Crying) WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Oh, oh, oh, oh, why, Junior, why?? You're the best non-human son a mad scientist could ever have... Albert Wily Jr!!!... (Sobs a bit more. Small squeaking is suddenly heard in the background.) And your babies! Their hatching! They're orphans. All they have is a grandfather who barely know a thing about parenting............... (sobs more. His sadness soon turned to rage.) I'M GETTING ANGRY...... YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!!

The camera pans to a close-up of Wily's eye. His skin turns green; his eye turn yellow with red pupils, and there is in human growling in the background. The Metool, looking terrified, drops the sludge hammer, sheepishly puts it's arm back in the helmet, and tries to sneak away.

Wily: (Demonic voice) WILY... KILL... ROBOT!! (The T Cola, Fool! machine flies through the air in slow motion with sci-fi echoing effects with Wily still out of view). WILY... SMASH... ROBOT!!!!!!!!

The metool tries to back away as the soda machine lands nearby. It tries to pass through the doors, but it was too late, and the door closed on it. Destruction and smashing is heard from behind it.

[An hour later.......]

We see MegaMan and the gang in the lab, all 1-year-older, their helmets off, sporting Justin Timberlake T-Shirts and sunglasses.

MegaMan: Wow! It's good to be back home in Monstropolis!

Blues: Who would have thought that when Roll got us backstage, Timberlake would take us on a world tour as his roaddies.

MegaMan: Best year of my life, man!

Dr. Light: You said it! I haven't had this much excitement in 20 years! I fell so young now! (Pan to Roll, wearing a pink dress, hands on her face, crying.)

Roll: (Sobbing) Speak for yourself!

MegaMan: You can't cage J.T., sis! He's a bird, he's gotta be free!

Blues: Yeah, and besides, humans and robots DON'T MIX! I'm my opinion; it's a sick relationship.

MegaMan: You said it bro! (They all, except Roll, laugh. Suddenly, a explosion-type noise is heard, and Rush runs away, whimpering.) Rush?! WHAT'S WRONG BOY?! (The noise is heard again. Roll looks up, and screams, eyes widen. The others then notice, and became frightened and shocked.) OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Blues: FOR THE LOVE OF PROTOTYPE!!!!!

Dr. Light: HOLY FATHER OF SCIENCE!!!!

The camera pans to a hulkified Wily, big, green, shaggy haired, muscle-bound, clothing in tatters, with dozens of baby scorpions crawling all over himself, wearing the Metool's helmet like a hat, and holding a handful of pop cans, who has just smashed through the wall into the lab.

Wily: (Hulk Voice) TTTTTTTTTTTT............... CCCCOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA............... GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD........................ FOOL!! (The images suddenly freezes)

The previous image is shown to be a cartoon projected onto a screen, which is being watched by a roomful of people in business attire. A caption identifies the setting as "Tough Dude Corporate Headquarters." One person, a black-clad advertising agent with glasses, is clapping emphatically as another ad executive, Jimmy, gestures proudly to the screen.

Jimmy: Huh? Gold, right?

The two ad agents are presenting the cartoon to a roomful of disinterested-looking executives in suits. At the head of the tables is Kevin, the muscle-bound chief executive.

Kevin: Not edgy enough. What else you got?

Jimmy: Not edgy? What about the scorpions?

The executive sitting to Kevin's right has a question.

Executive: Yeah, what's with that? Are they premiums? What?

Jimmy: You're not gettin' it. The scorpions... are symbolic.

Agent: Of the fizz!! (Makes stinging tail motions with his hand.)

Kevin: Jim, no bugs. What else you got?

Jimmy: Okay, you're right, you're right, no bugs... We got this other.. our main idea -

Kevin: Jim, today...?

Jimmy: Okay, okay. We've perfected a technology that'll allow us to put a billboard.. into space. Think of it, Kevin. Everyone in the entire world would see your billboard.

Kevin: (Begin to look interested) Keep talking...

Jimmy: Well, there would be catastrophic tidal waves. But the upshot here.. kids love to surf!

Agent: (frantically pantomimes surfing motions.) Rip the curl, Kevin!

Kevin: Hmm...

The executive who spoke before leans closer to Kevin.

Executive: That would be a choice demographic, Kevin.

Kevin: Gentlemen... (Extends his little finger and thumb in the classic surfer gesture.) SURF'S UP!!

A disco ball appears out of nowhere and all the executives start to dance their hearts out to Timberlake's song "Like I Love You."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The story is complete! Yeah it's a little stupid, but hey! Please read and review!