Megas XLR Fan Fiction ❯ Must Be the Concussion ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Watching Megas XLR. YouTube has all the episodes. YouTube is my new god. They have Sheep in the Big City… Or shorts from it. I love Sheep in the Big City.
This is horrible, because I want one show where they don't have pairings. One. And Megas XLR was to be my one. So now, I'm writing a semi—Jamie/Kiva piece, even though I'm horribly against it. Curse you.
And the guy who voices Jamie has done tons of anime. I looked him up because he sounded familiar. Guess why. He's Spike from Cowboy Bebop. And from FLCL, Naruto, Love Hina, this, that… Gives me more reason to luff him.
For the episode “Buggin the System.” And this note is probably longer than the actual story.
 
Must Be the Concussion
 
Kiva gazed idly at Jamie, tilting her head. Had Jamie, the most cowardice man she knew, really defeated a queen bookworm? Not possible, no. He was childish, infantile… but the bug had been beaten, and it seemed thanks to him.
 
Not to mention he'd beaten it when she out of commission. He'd kept it away from her and managed to actually pay attention long enough to know what to do. Perhaps he wasn't the stupid brat she'd learned him to be. Perhaps he was smarter than that. Maybe every now and then he had a spurt of bravery and brains.
 
It was almost… attractive.
 
She shook the thought out of her brain, closing her eyes and leaning back in the seat. No, it was stupid to think. He went back to being a show off and an idiot, just like always. It was so annoying, yet almost endearing. It was, after all, his personality. It would be stupid to change that. It would make Jamie stop being Jamie.
 
She smiled, and the systems came back on. The screen flickered to life and some interesting footage appeared on the screen. An eye peeked open, and then both went wide.
 
“It was… you.”
 
Jamie quickly tried to cover the screen and the reappearing picture of him hitting the back of her head. “It wasn't—d!”
 
She reached for him, grabbing his neck and strangling him. Coop laughed and revved up Megas.
 
Kiva figure it must have been the concussion.