Meine Liebe Fan Fiction ❯ Japanese Matters ❯ Akira & Ajira ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gyaa! I don't get why it's so difficult to start a new chapter...! Sigh... By the way... It's gonna be rather hard with all the lines... So I'm gonna put them at the japaneese replies instead...

Japaneese Matters - Chapter 2 - Akira & Ajira

Naoji had a unpleasant feeling.
He was on his way to the princess' suite to bring her to their vessel, a cab.
When he was going to knock on the door he heard someone who sobing ''Akira-samaaa...''
Naoji opend the door and looked into the room, after he had knocked.
Fai looked at Naoji.
''Wh- what has happend?'' Naoji asked the redcried teenager.
''Akira-sama... Akira-sama...'' Fai stutterd the answere ''Akira-sama has... Akira-sama isn't here...!''
''Huh?'' Naoji surprised looked at Fai.
''-I'm such a bad bodyguard...!-'' Fai whined.
''Ehm... Shouldn't we... look for her...?'' Naoji asked.
''I guess so...'' Fai mumbled and wiped his eyes.

''What do you mean by gone?'' Orphe asked.
''She wasn't at her room...'' Fai answerd sobbing.
''Did she take anything with her?'' Isaac asked.
''Ehmm...'' Fai thought for a moment ''...The dress she had before was on the room, so she has to wear her kimono...''
''Then it's going to be easier to find her...'' said Lui.
''In what way?'' the almost desperat bodyguard asked.
''It's easier for people to remember someone who stands out than they do with people who don't'' Ed said.
''Okey...'' Fai had stopped sobbing.
''Let's go and look for her then'' said Isaac.

''It IS my first time playing, you bastard!'' Lui, Isaac, Naoji and Fai heard a voice when they got into the bar where Isaac was sometimes.
''Ohnooo...'' Fai groaned.
''Hm?'' Naoji looked at Fai.
''Do she have to do that now...'' Fai looked at the girl who held a man in his collar while she held him up in the air. ''-Ajira-sama...-''
Suddenly the girl turned to them.
Naoji and Isaac twiched when they saw her eyes.
The princess' eyes that earlier had been brown now burned red like fire.
''-Ajira-sama, please, calm down...-'' Fai went forward to her.
''-Fai...-'' Akira, or Ajira, as Fai was calling her, looked at Fai, now she didn't have the same happy and easy-minded face.
''What's with her...?'' Isaac mumbled to Lui.
''...'' Lui didn't answer on that, but mabye Isaacs question had been retorical.
''Have you find...'' Orphe, Ed and Camus got in through the door. Then Orphe saw Ajira. ''...her? Eh?''
''Yes, we've found her... I think...'' Isaac replied.
''Dammit Fai, do you have to be so damn whimpy!'' said Ajira suddenly out of the blue.
''Wh-what?'' Fai looked at Ajira.
In a fast move she took Isaacs glasses and put them on. ''-Ooooh!-'' She turned around and caught Lui in her sight ''Woops...!'' She almost sounded like she was drunk ''Handsome guy got blurry.''
''What?'' Now it was Luis turn to get surprised.
''Caaaan't you take care of me foreeeveeer my prince?'' Ajira leaned aganst Lui.
''Hm... She's hitting on you...'' said Isaac who screwed his eyes to see something.
''She get's like that when she gets angry...'' Fai sighed.
''Where am I?'' said Ajira suddenly. When she had blinked her eyes they had become brown again. ''Help!'' She jumped away from Lui when she realised that she was clinging on him. ''Wh-wh-wh-wh-what! Why am I standing here!?''
''Ehm... Akira-sama... Ajira-sama came...'' Fai answerd.
''Ohh! Can't she stop to pop out and put me aside!'' Akira said frustrated. ''Oh... I'm sorry... But I don't remember at all what happend since I got here and tried thet strange game.'' she took of Isaacs glasses and gave them back to him.
''You don't?'' Camus asked and looked at Akira.
''Mmmm... I have a dual personality...'' Akira gave them a big smile.
''Dual personality...? What...?'' Ed looked like he didn't get a thing.
''Hime-sama has two personalitys... Akira-sama and Ajira-sama...'' Fai explained.
''And Ajira comes when I gets angry...'' said Akira and looked at Lui. ''I'm terribly sorry if Ajira was annoying or something like that!'' She bowed so deep that her ponytail hit the floor hard and the band that held it on place fell down to the floor and laid on the ground, when she stood up her hair was all in her face. She blew away a little so that she was able so see. '''I'm terribly sorry... She can be a little obtrusive.''
''Um...'' Lui looked rather troubled. He quickly changed subject. ''Shouldn't we head back?''
''Yes... We should... The ship will dock out soon...'' said Camus.
''Who cares!'' Akira was back to her happy straight-forward personality.
''Why don't you care?'' Ed asked while they headed for the carrige that was going to take them to the harbour.
''I just don't...'' said Akira easy and stretched.
''You're not homesick then?'' Orphe asked.
''Not really...'' said Akira ''I wan'ted to be a kunochi, but noooo, I'm supposed to be able to play shamisen and to dance with sunfans, but I'm not allowed to fight... But Hidetada, Hideyoshi and Nobuyasu is... They was allowed to train for Torii-sempai before Sekigahara...'' Akira sighed.
''Akira-sama...'' Fai looked at Akira ''You are princess...''
''I know, Iknow...'' Akira looked up at the sky. ''But dad dosn't care about what I wan't...''
''What happend anyway, why did Ajira-sama come?'' Fai asked to change subject.
''Well, that...''

---FLASHBACK---

After that Akira had went back to her suite she had packed all her things. Then she changed from the darkblue dress she had earlier, and changed into a short, black kimono. She had took a staff with a wooden handle and a kristall in the top.
Then she had climbed out through the window, to the tree that was outside. And then she had gone down to a city, it just took a little while to get there, even though that it was a bit to go there.
She just arrived to see Isaac leave a café, even if he didn't saw her.
''Hello!'' she said to a girl in waitress-clothes.
''Goodevening.'' said the girl. She looked at Akira, and she seemed to think about her clothes.
''Umm... Is it possible to get something to drink here?'' Akira asked.
''Yes... This is a café...'' the waitress answerd surprised.
''Okey... What kind of drinks do you have?''
''Ehm... Tea, coffee...''
''Okidoki! Then i take one of those tea-things then!'' Akira sate down on a chair.
''Tea-thing...? Eh... Of course!'' the girl hurried in to the café.
Akira got her tea after a little while and she observed the people who passed by. It seemed like they noticed her too.
After she had drinked her tea, that she thought had a very strange taste, if you consider that she drank a sour tea home in Edo, then she paid and went away too look around.
''-Hmm...-'' Akira looked around her. That was when she saw the bar.
She want in and saw some men who played billiards. She stood by the side and looked at the game for a while.
''Can I play too?'' she then asked.
''Sure, missy.'' said one of the men.
''Okey.. How do I do? Is it any important rules?'' Akira took the billiardcue that one of the other men gave her. (A/N: To those who don't know, a 'billiardcue' is one of those 'staffs' that you hit the billiard-balls with...)
*Heh. Great! She's bad at it!* thought the men.
They explained the rules for her and she amed for one of the balls. She hit the ball hard, and ir flew around on the table fast, bounced at the sides, and flew down in one of the holes.
*beginners luck* the men thought.

They didn't after three sets.
''You said that you'd never played before!'' said one of the men and took a step towards Akira.
''It is my first time... I've never even seen those kind of billiard-things before...'' said Akira.
''We don't belive on that!'' said the man that had said that she could play billiard with them.

---END FLASHBACK---

''And then i THINK I became angry, becouse then I don't remember more... Akira finished.

TBC...

Well... Chapter 2 is finished now then! It is a bit longer than chapter 1, don't you think? Now you know about Ajira too. Ajira is Akiras name when she changes personality. Okey... See ya in next chapter!