Monster Rancher Fan Fiction ❯ Monster Rancher: The Monster King ❯ Energy of a Monster ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
"The Monster King"

Key:
[Thoughts]
<Lion Speech, (when he loses his voice)>

This Story Replaces the first episode (After they all join together) that all of the Main Characters appear in at the same time.
_________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________
Prolouge: "Energy of a Monster"

"Holly, are you positive we are going the right way?", asked Suezo for the 100th time today.

"Why are you asking that all of a sudden? You hardly ever asked it before!", Holly Snapped.

"...Nevermind.", Suezo replied.

Genki however, didn't hear any of this...he has been racked with pains the whole day...he was trying to look strong for Holly, but little did he know that that was a grave mistake...Holly could help him out with the things they had, but his stubborness doesn't let him at all...Nobody noticed anything was bothering Genki...Nobody noticed when Genki walked the wrong way either...Not even Genki..

[What's wrong with me...I walked the wrong way!] Genki thought...He is about to turn around whe he noticed his arms were getting furry...yellow fur..."What the...." His ears shifted up onto his head, and his Eyes became like a feline's...He got feline like teeth and Suddenly he started to get bulky...his shirt totally ripped to shreds and his pants almost did..."WHAT? WHAT THE!?"

Tiger heard the noise and ran after it...he was surprised at what he saw....Genki, but...he was Furry, had the teeth of a jungle cat (although, how was Tiger to know, he never actually SAW A jungle cat...), strange colored eyes, ears on top of his head, and a totally ripped up outfit. "GENKI!"

"TIGER! HELP!"

"I Don't know what I can do!"

"Then...just stay here, and make sure I don't go beserk or something!"

"Right!"

Genki grabbed his pants before they slid down and then he noticed something...his hands were gone! They were replaced with paws, and suddenly his shoes burst open to reveal lion's feet, and they were on their tip toes. What was left of his pants got a hole in the back as a tail grew out from it! His nose then changed shape to that of a lion's! "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!", He roared out.

"That sounded like Genki at first! And where's tiger!?", Holly Paniked, she ran after the sound, and was almost in shock as she saw Tiger, apparently in shock, and a creature that looked like Genki Roaring at the top of his lungs...This was too much for Holly and she passed out.

"Holly? Wake Up Holly! Gr...Wake Up!", Holly heard a voice that sounded familar tell her, she woke up to see the creature.

"Who...Who are you, and where is Genki!?"

"Holly, that IS Genki."

"Wh...What happened?"

<I don't know...I just don't know...something forced me to come this way, and then I just started to Get yellow fur, and everything else happened...If I were on Earth, I'd say I was turning into a Lion>

"What?"

"He said, Something forced him to come here, and he then turned into this creature, which he says looks like a lion..."

<They've called them the Kings of the Jungle, because they are some of the strongest of the Jungle Cats...>

(Tiger Will Translate for the others for now on...I'll quit typing twice...)

"Holly....What is that...that....Creature!?", Suezo exclaimed!

Before Tiger or Holly could React, Genki got mad and pounced Suezo! <Suezo! It's me, Genki!>

"B...But...Genki's human...you...are...not...."

"That is Genki...I saw the Second half of the Transformation myself!", Tiger said.

"Chi?", Mocchi said questionably.

"How did this Happen?", Hare said.

"I Have no clue..." Genki said irritated. He realised he could talk again!

"Well, that problem is solved...", Tiger Mumbled.

"Golem, have you heard of anything like this happening to a person?"

"No...I haven't...", Golem said sadly.

"So If I'm the only case...I'll probably never get home now..."

"That's it!", Tiger & Golem exclaimed similtaniously.

"What's it?", Genki & Holly Asked, also at the same time.

"The reason why Genki is the only person ever to have this happen to him...", Tiger started.

"...Would be because that he isn't from this world!", Golem finished.

"That is a stupid Idea!", Suezo & Hare both exclaimed.

"No...It makes sense...The legend never did say that the hero would STAY Human or even Return..."

"You mean I may stay like this?"

"Sadly, Yes...There isn't anybody who has changed like this, and my be now is that you'll never be any more than what you are now either...except mabey grown up...."

Genki imagined having a long mane, as an adult...a thought he would have shuddered about...now he is anxiously awaiting it...

"For some reason that thought doesn't scare me...."

"That is wierd...", Holly muttered.

"Well...I'm sleepy, really.... I think the change has over excerted my body..."

"We Agree...you need your sleep."

The group rests for the day...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Next Time:
Genki has his first COMPLETE Day in his new form, with Tiger helping him control certian preditory urges, after all, he's an expert at those things...His First Hunt, his First Fight, and more. Next time on "The Monster King", "Body of a Lion".