Nabari No Ou Fan Fiction ❯ For Richer Or Poorer ❯ Introducing Annie ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
You know those girls that you can look at and say "Wow, she's so beautiful… She must be a movie star or something?" Yeah, well… I'm not one of them. Yeah, sure, I've got the blonde hair, I've got the blue eyes… but evidently that still doesn't make me pretty. In fact, I get teased for it! "Malibu Barbie" is just one of the millions of names they can come up with… Maybe it's 'cause my boobs are bigger than theirs.

I slammed my head on the lunch table in front of me.

"Hey, it's okay," my friend Jake said to me. "They're just jealous because they're not as pretty as you."

I looked up at him and glared.

"Jake… You're one of a kind, I'll tell you that," I said, causing him to blush.

It was absolutely not secret the boy liked me, but unfortunately… I didn't like him back. Oh, no. I had to fall for the most fucking perfect guy out there… Calvin Bane… So…gorgeous, I guess you could say. He had the most beautiful golden colored hair, in the fashion that was curly, but not too curly, unruly, but not too unruly, and just… oh his eyes. I swear, they were like melted chocolate on the sundae of my heart…

Okay, yeah, overkill.

Chris rolled his eyes.

"I don't know how you can fawn over him so much," he said, downing his Coke. "It's not healthy, I tell ya."

I spat out the little Mountain Dew I had in my mouth.

"What! I was not fawning over him! I was merely… Daydreaming about unicorns!"

The brunette snorted.

"So you mean to tell me that you were staring at him with drool dribbling down your chin, and a smile that just screams "Take me now, Calvin, Baby, I'm yours!" because you were daydreaming about…unicorns…"

I must've blushed twenty shades of red as the two began quoting Charlie the Unicorn (Look it up on YouTube! It's hilarious!).

"Charliiiiiie! Let's go to Candy Mountain Chaaarliiie!" the blonde, Jake began.

"Yeaaah! Candy Mountain, Candy Mountain!"

I put my head down.

"You guys, stop," I whined, putting my head down.

The two laughed.

"Shun the non-believer!"

"Ssssshhhhhhuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn!" laughed Chris.

I groaned, allowing my hands to "accidentally" slap them both on the arm.

"Ow…" whined the blonde, rubbing his arm.

"Okay, okay, we're sorry."

I glared at the two.

"You better be…"

The bell rang for the next class.
"Aw, shit," we chorused, dreading out next class… U.S. History. Standing up, we gathered our things, and walked out the door to our next class.

"Well… Here it goes…" Jake said, a scowl planted firmly on his face.

"It's like hell bundled up into one hour of torture…" I mumbled.

Chris nodded in agreement.

"Just remember guys, only two more hours and this'll all be over."

We nodded, opened the door, and walked inside to enjoy our own personal hell.


_______________________________________________________ ____



Hey, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter =] If you want to see the pictures from any of these chapters, go to http://www.quizilla.com/users/RAWRRxItsShelly/