Nadesico Fan Fiction ❯ Uncontrolled Tenkawa ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
WARNING: This fanfic contains sexually graphic situations. Viewer Discretion is strongly advised. The characters herein will be 18 years of age or older.

Martian Successor Nadesico belongs to Kia Asamiya and is released through Xebec. It's been released in America by ADV Films.

SECOND WARNING: I've screwed up the continuity. Gai Daigouji will not be dead. Nearly everyone will take part in this deranged lemon fanfiction...

REVISION (11/26/01): I'll take this time to destroy some misconceptions that people have about any type of fanfiction. ANYTHING GOES!! So if kids can fill up webspace with hundreds of Gundam Wing stories per day, then it's perfectly all right for me to keep writing and reading porn. An author's job is to write; and there's no reward for quantity.

************

Seiya Uribatake is not having much luck with women at all. Ever since the day he started working in the Nadesico, all he received was put-downs from all types of ladies. Everyone saw him as a better inventor than a date. So he makes his decision. He gets on the horn to call his wife...

Seiya: Dear... It's me... I'm going to come back... No. I'll be coming home to take care of you... Yes, I am... Thank you...

-=**=-

Later on that day...

Seiya: Captain. Permission to conclude my job here as an engineer.
Prospector: Now wait a minute! Why would you wanna quit now?! There's no better place to work than here!
Yurika: (With an enormous smile upon her face. But then she has to get rid of it because she sees a real serious Seiya in front of her.) Oh, Mr. Uribatake. Why do you wanna quit?
Seiya: Well... I couldn't find a reason to be here. And besides, I have a family I wasn't suppose to leave behind...
Yurika: Well, I'm so sorry to hear that. It was real nice having you work with us, though. You've been really helpful. ^_^
Seiya: Thank you very much, Captain.

***********
MARTIAN SUCCESSOR NADESICO
UNCONTROLLED TENKAWA
************

Yurika has a plan. That explains the large smile on her face.

She's taken the popular use of "sun tea" and has added something extra to the mix: a euphorically powerful "Spanish Fly" formula guaranteed to keep the opposites sex up all night. She plans to give this to her best love, Akito Tenkawa, so she can have wild, raunchy sex with him until the cows come home. And as soon as that "anime nut" Gai Daigouji leave, she'll set her plan into action.

-=**=-

Daigouji: What _is_ it with you, Tenkawa?! I got here the best anime the world has ever seen, and you're collecting... What?! What is this?!

Thanks to the great Gai Daigouji, Akito Tenkawa has started a rising collection of anime. But it's not the type of anime that Gai would be happy to find.

Akito: Geez! I thought you said that anime is the bridge between cultures of the world and ultimately the universe!
Daigouji: I said GEKIGANGER!! Not "Variable Geo" or "Silent Mobius!" And not even "Rane The Elf" or "Saber Marionettes!" And especially not...! Oh my God...

What Gai was referring to was a Softcel hentai pick of "Can Can Bunny Extra 2" where the back cover had a women who's frilly panties can be as clear as day. Blood soon trickles down from the nostrils of the "great Gekiganger pilot."

Soon, Gai thought it best to leave Akito and his "pervert collection" before he dies from the sight of it. He exits the room with tissue up one of his nostrils; unsuspectingly passing by Yurika Mizumaru and her "secret weapon."

Akito soon starts playing some "Sakura Wars" on his TV. And as soon as the cute little samurai girl started spouting some poetry about cherry blossoms, there was a knock on his door.

Akito: It's open. Come in.
Yurika: (Coming in through the sliding door.) Oh Akito! I'm so glad to have this chance to talk with you!

Akito then sees what she has on her person, which is a large thermos. The weary pilot/cook starts getting nervous because of the fact the Yurika's cooking parallels the late Akane Tendou's on a good day.

Akito: Uh... What is it, Yurika?
Yurika: (Sitting down with him.) Oh, it's just some traditional sun tea I've just made. I was hoping to share some with you. ^_^
Akito: N... No thanks. I'm not really thirsty.
Yurika: Oh, I see. (Changes her tactics.) Akito Tenkawa, as a captain it is my duty to share this drink with one of my crew members. Please don't show me any disrespect.
Akito: ...My question, Yurika.
Yurika: Yes?
Akito: Why do you want me to drink this "sun tea?"
Yurika: Because you love me. And you and I are meant to be together.
Akito: Uh... Yurika...
Yurika: What? You don't love me? Am I ugly, Akito?!
Akito: No, Yurika. It's just that...
Yurika: I'm ugly, and hideous, and my breath stinks, and I got genital warts all over me! IS THAT IT, AKITO??!!

By this time Akito has decided to drink a cup of the captain's sun tea, unbeknownst that it has the dreaded Spanish Fly in it.

Yurika: ALRIGHT!! AKITO LOVES ME!! AKITO TENKAWA LOVES ME AND ONLY ME!! (Comes close to his face.) So, do you think I'm sexy?
Akito: W-WHAT??!!
Yurika: Oh, come now. You and I have been the longest childhood friends through thick and thin. Surely you must have something for me after all these years!
Akito: NOW HOLD ON JUST A
Hoshino: (Pops up on the vid-screen.) Captain. We need you at the bridge.
Yurika: Uh... Me? Right now? Well... I'm kinda busy...
Hoshino: The captain of the ship should never be "kinda busy." There are people here that will kindly take your position if you don't know how to...
Yurika: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!! I'M COMING!! [And I'm suppose to be "cumming!"] See you later, Akito! (Runs off in an embittered puff of smoke.)

After that, Ruri and Akito take this opportunity to stare at each other in disbelief.

Akito: She's an idiot, is she?
Hoshino: Dodos can hold university diplomas compared to her.

And the vidscreen pops off as Akito checks the time. He's got 45 minutes before he needs to get to work. So he must prepare for it.

An image of Ruri's cute face covered with his cum...

Akito: AAAAHHH!! What was that all about?!

-=**=-

And at the bridge...

Sadaaki: As you can see, the Jovian Lizard's ship may seem harmless. But it's got enough firepower to level Saturn.
Yurika: Oh gee wiz, Munetake. And will it plow my anus as well?
Everyone: Huh?!
Megumi: Uh... Isn't it suppose to be Uranus?
Haruka: (Whispering.) The captain's sexually frustrated today.
Hoshino: (Ditto.) The captain's an _oversexed_ idiot.
Houry: It's best we leave it to the rest of the Earth Defense Forces now. We're still in need of a replacement for Mr. Uribatake.
Prospector: Absolutely, Mr. Goat. But this will not be cheap. (Pulls out his calculator and starts doing some accounting.)
Junaoi: (Notices Yurika grumbling and getting edgy.) [Poor Captain. She continues to attack Tenkawa in hopes of breaking down his defenses. And yet it seems that she's losing too much ground...]

-=**=-

Houmeih: And a good evening, Tenkawa. Nice to see you on time for work, tonight.
Akito: Hello, Hou Meih. Nice to see your fine tits so I can pull my dick out and fuck you like rabbits during Calculus. [WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING??!!]

Just then, the rest of the cute cooks and everyone else within earshot turns to stare at Akito. The room soon goes darkeningly silent.

Houmeih: Tenkawa. Can you come with me to the back, please?
Akito: Y... Yes, ma'am. [I'M GONNA DIE!! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!]

And into the back room we go...

Akito, white with fear about what had happened, slowly turns towards his boss. Hou Meih give him a look of stern bitterness. But it slowly turns into a warm smile as she suddenly manages to fling her clothes off in one quick swoop.

Pretty soon, those rabbits that Akito had mentioned were busy doing integrals and derivatives, inverse hyperbolic functions, and translating parametric equations into polar coordinates.

When Akito finally came to his senses, it was time for the "Tenkawa Patrol" to access the damages:
#1: One warm, wet pussy with Akito's slightly soar cock still moving in and out.
#2: A pair of sperm-bathed breast still heaving with arousing movement.
#3: One totally blissed Hou Meih with sperm all over her face and hair, and some within her mouth as well as down her throat.
#4: The faucet is still on; which means that Akito's still uploading her with gallons upon gallons of sperm...

But it's all that the patrol could note down at this time since Akito had lost all consciousness due to too much sex...

-=**=-

The scene chances to the Pacific Ocean near Japan. Some of the Jovian Lizard forces have managed to break through the "big barrier" and are now having an explosive quarrel with the space fleets on Earth; Nadesico included.

Sadaaki: NOW WHY DID THESE GUYS TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PLOW THROUGH OUR BARRIERS??!!
Haruka: Maybe they were really bored and need something to do.
Megumi: These Lizards are pretty brave, though. They'd sacrifice one of their best ships just to get through the barrier and get at us.
Houry: What is your plan, Ms. Mizuma- Huh?!

Obviously, the Captain's stuffed Gekiganger doll had taken her place.

Sadaaki: When this is all over, I say we replace the little minks!
Prospector: Ah, but that would also be expensive.
Houry: But where could she have gone to at this time?
Junaoi: Probably looking for Akito, I guess. (Sorry, Yurika. But at this time I can only be truthful... :~_~:)

Meanwhile, the Captain was unable to find her overdriven sexual interest. So she decided to visit some of the guys over at Engineering and spent her time getting herself off with them.

Hoshino: Idiot...

-=**=-

......kito. Akito!

Houmeih: Akito. Are you alright?
Akito: Uhhh... Hou Meih. I am so sorry about this...
Houmeih: About what? Driving your pole so far up me that you might hit China? Just remember; I _LET_ you in.
Akito: But... How come?
Houmeih: Because I don't like the idea of one of my cooks running around with a hard-on. I wanted you to get rid of it. And what better way of doing it than to give it to me. Now I want you to take a cold shower and get yourself ready for tomorrow's work. Okay?

-=**=-

Another victory had seemingly been won by the good guys. And Gai Daigouji is celebrating by playing his best "Gekiganger" anime to the other pilots. Only Hikaru Amano seems to enjoy it, though. Ryouko, Izumi, and everyone else were (trying to be) busy doing other stuff.

Akito is outside the cafeteria meanwhile, realizing that he has a problem controlling himself. So he figures that he should see a professional about it. The only professional within the ship though are Haruka and Inez. And he doesn't want to see either of them because of the fact that they're...

Fresange: Well hello there, Tenkawa.
Akito: AAAKK!! You! (His cock suddenly growing to full mast again.)
Fresange: Huh? Is that any way of greeting the medic in charge? (Looks over to his hard-on he's trying to hide.) It seems you have a real problem there.
Akito: Well, it's nothing really... (Tries to run but has been caught by his ear.)
Fresange: Oh no you don't. Once you're caught within the spider's web, you can never escape.

-=**=-

Inside Inez Fresange's medical ward...

Fresange: So, it seems that you're unable to control you urge to have lots of sex. Correct?
Akito: (Sweating bullets like an AK-47.) Yes.
Fresange: I see. Then let's get started. I want you to do exactly as I say. If not, you will never be cured.
Akito: R-r-right...
Fresange: Okay. Pull out your penis, Tenkawa. Very good. Now, I want you to grab me by the waist. Okay... I'm going to pull my skirt up, and I want you to push my panties aside...
And now I want you to slide your penis in me. Ooh! Oh... Alright, Akito. Concentrate on your penis. How does it feel inside of me?
Akito: Oh... It feels so nice and warm and wet...! OH GOD I WANNA FUCK YOU SO BAD!! :)...
Fresange: OH YESS!! OH GOD!! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME YOU TOO, AKITO!!! :)...

And Akito humps the blonde scientist babe for a good period of time. And after he came to his senses, he finds the poor woman fucked into a cold stupor with foam coming from out of his mouth.

Akito: OH MY GOD, I KILLED INEZ!! I'M A BASTARD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LOW I AM!!
Fresange: ...oh yes, nice man... ...thank you for saving my... HUH?!
Akito: INEZ!! YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!! THANK GOD!!
Fresange: Thank God? Oh! Ooooh baby... You're still hard as a rock.
Akito: Oh no. What'll I do?
Fresange: Tell you what... I'll prescribe you some people to have sex with. I will advise you not to leave your room, though. Your overdriven sexual urges has caused your rational thinking to plummet quickly.
Akito: I can't believe this! If... If you can't cure me...
Fresange: With any luck, you might be able to get it all out of your system. I wouldn't worry too much.

-=**=-

Back to the Captain; apparently she's been found by the other heads of the Nadesico. And it's also apparent that she drunk some of her own sun tea. Admiral Munetake stormed up a fierce complaint against having a captain as slutty as Yurika whilst Major Goat just stood there and said nothing until he was asked. (Typical anime tough guy cliché.) The Prospector and Jun would've joined Sadaaki in his complaint if it wasn't for Yurika taking their manhoods into her already used holes and milking them dry.

Sadaaki: I'm amazed at you, Mr. Goat. You seem to be holding up pretty well against these circumstances.
Houry: It's not really difficult at all, Admiral. (I'm already hooked up with Ms. Minato. *Blush*) AHEM!!

-=**=-

Right now all Akito wants to do is go to his room and sl-

Megumi: A-Ki-To!
Akito: AK!! OH NO!!
Megumi: You're not going into your room so you can watch anime are you?
Akito: Actually I'm going to take you into my room and watch you orgasm in ecstasy as I ram my "Mighty Johnson" up into you.

-==-

Megumi: WHAT THE HELL??!! DON'T TALK THAT WAY TO ME, YOU DIRTY PERVERT!!

The angered ex-voice actress then takes out her "Interdimensional Death Mallet" and proceeds to beat the living crap outta-

-==-

Megumi: AKITO!!
Akito: GWAHH!! (Prostrates himself to the floor.)
I'msorry,I'msorry,
I'msosorryforsayingallthatstufftoyouI'ms osorry...
Megumi: Youmeanthestuffaboutyoutakingmetoyourroomandramming
yourMightyJohnsonup intome?
Akito: Uhh... well... I didn't mean it...
Megumi: It's not that I don't mind it. It's just that there's something I have to do first.
Akito: Huh? Really?

Some time later, Akito waits inside Megumi's room. He's amazed at how pink the room is despite being so dark. The engineers are currently doing repairs on the electricity for everybody's rooms. Megumi exits her shower room with a shy expression on her face. Since she was finally getting God from Akito's pants, she decided to do it in style. She dresses herself up as Kaori Yanase from Variable Geo fame. [For those who don't know, it's the striped short-sleeve shirt with the miniskirt and dark hosiery. The place where Kaori works as serves beer.]

Akito's large cock was acting as his brain as he quickly takes Megumi, rips up the hosiery around her crotch, and stuffs his largeness inside the poor girl's tight snatch without a care in the world...

*Flashback*
Megumi: Hang in there, Akito...
*End Flashback*

Akito's brain ends up back into his head. He then realizes what he had done to the only person who had treated him like a human being. She must have a deep hatred of him by now, he thought. But he returns to heaven as he feels his cock being sucked, slurped, and jerked. Akito looks down; being proved wrong as Megumi continues to lick on the head of his cock as she jacks him off and plays with his balls.

Akito: MeguMIIIIAAAaaarrgh!

But she was too busy having her mouth filled with his cum. She takes the tip out of her mouth as it still continues to shoot; smearing some of his jizz along the top of her upper lip (as if she was creating a gooey white mustache).

Megumi: Yes? What is it?

-=**=-

The Nadesico is back at the docks in Japan...

Sadaaki: WHAT??!! You're not going to get rid of the Captain?!
Houry: No. Despite her behavior we feel that she is still needed to run this ship. And, as the Prospector would say, it would be too expensive.

Poor Sadaaki was going to put more of his anger into words until he found two people walking towards them.

Erina: Hello and how do you do. My name is Erina Kim Zou Wong and I will be the new helmswoman for the Nadesico. (Changing into the Playboy Bunny outfit.) But you can call me "Elly-Lynn!" Giggle!

My apologies. I just had to insert this bad joke. ^_^

Erina: And this idiot over here is named Nagare Akatsuki. (Pointing to the handsome-looking guy with the long hair who's in the trademark "cool guy" position.)
Nagare: How are all my lovely people today?
Junaoi:
Sadaaki: Excellent! We're doing fine! Note the heavy sarcasm I have here.

-=**=-

Okay. The sex with Megumi was great. But, after finishing up his much needed shower, he needs to go back to the kitchen to do what he does best: HAVE LOTS OF SEX!! No! It's to have SEX! NO, DAMNIT!! IT'S NOT SEX!! It's...! Sex...

Yurika has done a number on him this time. It's bad enough that she can't cook. It's bad enough that she wants to get "the ultimate lay" from him. But to mess up on something as simple as "Spanish Fly?" Anybody can buy that from any store. What was she thinking?! "Not much" was his own answer. And the laws here specifically states not to go beyond just "holding hands." Let's just hope and prey that he can avoid Ru-

Izumi: It seems that "death has come back to life."

Akito turns his head to see Izumi Maki smoking a cig and making one of ther trademark "dead gags." A large sweatdrop forms on the back of his head as he feels his pants get uncomfortably tight once more. But he tries to regain control. He knows that he's not going to pull his Jimmy out for someone as "goth" as her. Not that he wouldn't try something new once and a while... STOP THAT!!

Izumi: Oh my. A fellow pilot's going to take advantage of me? Whatever shall I do to defend myself?

It's obvious that she isn't going to do anything as Akito returns to the "hentai intent" once again. He takes her by the waist and shoves her into his room with the strength he'd never thought he had. And after he pulls down her leggings, he pulls out his mighty rod and plunges it into her. His perverted mind gets satiated as he goes into her deep dampness; the opening of Izumi's pussy meeting the base of his cock as the scorching hot feeling of sex causes her to lose her own control of herself.

Akito: YURIKAAAAA!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

-=**=-

Speaking of which, she's currently in her room after she ran Prospector and her "bestest friend" Jun to a very long dry-spell. She curses her own bad cooking skills as she continuously plays with herself. Some knocking on her door had caused her fingers to do a rush job.

Yurika: (After moaning loudly to her umptillionth orgasm...) If you have a cock, then come inside. If you're Akito Tenkawa, then you can "cum" inside.
Nagare: You must be the great captain everybody's been talking about, Ms. Mizumaru. (He goes through the door as it slides shut behind him; not realizing that it's locked behind him as well.) My name is Nagare Akatsuki. And I'll be the new pilot.
Yurika: Glummph!! Slrrp-slrrp-slrrp...! M nmm pmmmh?
Nagare: [HOT DAMN!! That girl's already on my dick! The guys were right; she's ovulating like a bullet train! Lucky for her (and me) that I've reached her just in time. I'll show these guys how to make love like a real man. And break her from this dreaded curse...]

-=**=-

YES!! Akito's finally managed to get his libido down! He has had enough of sex for the whole millennium! Now the only thing to do now is to find Hou Meih and prepare the "Ceremony of Apologies" for her. And nobody's going to get in his way! Not even...!

Hoshino: Akito Tenkawa?

Computer expert Ruri Hoshino. Right in "stone cold turkey" front of him.

Hoshino: I've been looking for you. The whole crew had been wo-

That was the last thing that echoed through the hallway as Akito ran with the speed of Tanya Nyandipytadd of Battle Athletes fame. Visions of him being court-marshalled and the like were hammering his head as he runs off screaming.

Meanwhile, Gai is showing Hikaru and an exasperated Ryouko some more of his favorite anime show. The monotony that had been created was broken when they heard poor Tenkawa running by like a chicken with its head cut off.

Hikaru: Huh? What's wrong with him?
Daigouji: Probably worried that his favorite pervert show wasn't being made anymore. Serves him right!
Ryouko: Let's just hope he doesn't crash into somebody.

-=**=-

And crash into somebody he did. That somebody turns out to be Erina Kim Zou Wong. (Sorry, Austin Covello. ^_^; )

He snaps out of his painful daze to find out that he's laying right on top of her. Erina snaps from out of her painful daze and looks up to find that she's in an extremely compromising position. She had heard about this; two of Nadesico's crew members induced with a drug that causes them to have sex for hours on end. And if he turns out to be one of those people... Well... Erina knew how to take care of losers like them. But to be on the floor and unexpectedly overpowered was another thing entirely.

Akito, meanwhile, did not feel like having any more sex. And especially with someone he didn't know.

Fresange: Go ahead and do it, Tenkawa.

Sitting in a chair right beside them, Inez decides to see Akito's phase through. She also wants to get back at Erina for some sick reason.

Erina: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING??!! I DON'T WANNA BE SOME PIN CUSHION!
Fresange: Oh, don't be like that. I guarantee you that he'll be a better lay than that long-haired jerk you'd wanna call your boyfriend.
Erina: HE'S NOT MY ohhh...!

Erina feels like her whole body is being groped and handled. She looks at Akito so she can give an immediate order to stop. But she can see in his eyes that it would do her no good. He seemed to have lost that fight for control as fondles her breasts and crotch. Inez walks towards the two and kneels down with Erina, licking her ear lightly and fondling her other bosom...

Fresange: Our friend here's very sick. And he must get immediate treatment in order to regain control.
Erina: What... ...kind... ...of treatment...?
Fresange: Why... Sexual healing, of course.
Erina: Oh... ...alright...!

And with that, Erina lays on the ground as Akito slides her leggings down to her shins. He takes his cock out and starts pounding away into her already moist pussy.

-=**=-

Yurika wakes up from her dream. She yawns as she tries to figure out what had happened. Then it hits her like a fruitcake brick. She'd been having sex will nearly every man on the ship except for her beloved Akito! Damn! She'd even done it with Prospector! Her mind's filled with all types of inflammatory curse words. And when she finds a zombified body (which belongs to Nagare), she starts screaming like that painting made during the reinasaunce.

Meanwhile, Houry Goat and Sadaaki Munetake are outside her room hearing the scream.

Sadaaki: I guess our beloved captain had came back to her senses, did she not?

-=**=-

Akito continues to have sex with a now fully lit Erina. She's sitting on top of him as she moves her waist up and down, with Inez giving support as she licks at the joining areas. But it seemed that the Spanish Fly had finally worn off for him. And he's now in full realization of what he did, who he screwed, and who's gonna be really pissed off when they found out that they weren't the only ones.

Fresange: What's the matter, Akito? Don't you wanna participate with us?
Erina: That's right! You got me now! So why don't you finish me off and make me cum?!

It would be a wrong answer if he said that he wasn't interested anymore. So, giving off his goofy smile, he decided to take the initiative and finish what he started. He turns Erina around and gives her a kiss in the lips. He then lays her on the floor as he positions her legs along his body. And he slides the tip of his cock along Erina's pussy lips before inserting it into her deepness, causing her to emit a silent but powerful gasp.

Akito rubs his hand along the top of her pussy, where her clit is, in hopes of getting her off before he can. But Inez comes from behind him and urges the cook/pilot to shove his cock in and out of her instead. She's been aware of Akito finally getting rid of the drug. He just needed one more outlet to release his sexual tension before it had a chance to build up again. So she continues to aid him and Erina as they reach their peak.

Akito: OH YEAH! I'M GONNA CUM!!
Erina: P-PULLL OUUT!! SHOOT IT ALL OVER ME!!

Akito make his final push into her pussy before taking his cock out. He climbs all over Erina's body before she grabs a hold of his cock. And as she starts to jerk off on it, her face gets sprayed with his jizz. The last of his seed drools from his cockpiece as the second helmswoman faints from the excitement. And Inez comes from around Akito to lick his remaining stickiness from off his cock.

Houmeih: So this is what he's been doing all this time.
Megumi: I don't believe it. Inez I can understand. But THAT woman?
Izumi: You must remember: He also likes to have sex with the dead.

Finding out that Hou Meih, Megumi, and Izumi were here all this time, poor Akito turns a full shade of white...

-=**=-

Meanwhile, at some park overlooking the spaceship docks, Seiya shows his wife and son the ship he used to be on. The life in the commercialized military is not for him. For whatever he desperately needed was right there with him; the very people he tried to run away from...

************
THE END