Naruto Fan Fiction / Angelic Layer Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Blue Seed Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sugar High Otakus ❯ Introductions! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sugar High Otakus

Phase One: Introductions

~Selene Serenity~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the anime characters in this story. They all belong to their rightful owner. I do own this plot line/new characters. Please do not copy or steal anything!

Authors Notes: Yes, well this is an idea I had a long time ago. I wanted to make this a manga, but unfortunately I lack in the manga making area, so instead I'm writing this. It's pure chaos and insanity and even if no one reviews this I'm going to continue writing it for my friends ^_^ Please enjoy!

Phase One: Introductions

"Hello everyone! My name is Ami and I'm here to introduce the main cast of Sugar High Otakus!!!" She smiles to everyone. "Each character has their guardian Bishounen, Bishoujo or Seibutsu. My guardian Bishounen is Ascot from Magic Knight Rayearth. The other Bishounen catchers are Jessi-chan, Kimi-chan and Krysi-chan. Jessi-chan is pretty Goth, yet still super hyper and sociable. She loves to read, write, act and draw and her guardian Bishi is Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura. Next is Kimi-chan, my best friend for life! She's away at college, but she still pops in all the time due to Selene's amazing authoress powers!"

Selene pops in for a moment. "Damn straight." She disappears.

"Right…well anyways. Kimi-chan, is a red head naturally, but she can act just as blond as me sometimes! She's majorly obsessed with Care Bears and her guardian Bishounen is Mamoru from Sailor Moon. Last is Krysi-chan. She the youngest out of the four but just as hyper! She's pretty Goth too, but she loves Harry Potter, and anything slash! Her guardian Bishi is Zero from Candidate For Goddess."

"Hey Ami-chan!" Krysi barges into the room, a wide smile on her face. "Can I introduce the Bishoujo catchers?" She asks sweetly.

Ami sighs and rolls her eyes. "I suppose. I want to go play Inuyasha anyways." She goes upstairs to the playstation2.

"Right!" Krysi claps her hands together and smiles again. "Next we have our Bishoujo catchers. There's Jason-Kun, Sean-Kun, Dave-Kun and Josh-Kun. Jason-Kun is tidbit of a geek, but so are a lot of us. He's really smart and loves making fun of Ami-Chan's blondness. His guardian Bishoujo is Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. Sean-kun's another geek. Not trying to be mean here, but he does talk about computers an awful lot… Anyways Sean's guardian Bishoujo is Kagome from Inuyasha. Next is Dave-kun. He knows a lot about computers too, but he can be a pervert too…grrr. But it's all for fun of course. Gotta have a hentai right? His Guardian is Botan from Yu Yu Hackousho (not sure about the spelling…). Last there's Josh-kun. He's Jessi-chan's brother, and my cousin! He's plays a whole lot of video games and listens to music all the time! His guardian is Hotaru from Sailor Moon."

"Krysi-chan!!!!" Jessi cries and runs into the room.

"What?"

"Can I cover the Seibutsu catchers?" She whines.

Krysi covers her ears to block the noise. "Fine, fine. I'll go play Inuyasha with Ami-chan." She leaves upstairs.

Jessi waves. "Hey everyone. Last are our Seibutsu catchers, Kerry-chan, Shannon-chan, Sarah-chan and Hope-chan! Kerry-chan is super annoying…but we can deal with it. She's a great artist; her and Ami-chan are always competing! Her guardian Seibutsu is Diana from Sailor Moon. Shannon-chan I think is the youngest out of everyone…not quite sure, but she's really into Yu Yu, so her guardian is Puu! Sarah-chan loves tigers A LOT. Oh man do I mean a lot. She very generous and donates music to all us anime Otakus…. at least in this story…hahaha. Her guardian is Mokona from Magic Knight Rayearth. Last but not least is Hope-chan! She's got the biggest anime collection out of all of us. Lucky!!! Her guardian is Spinel Sun from Cardcaptor Sakura."

"Well that it." She begins up the stairs and goes to the playroom with all the game systems. Krysi and Ami and sitting Indian style in front of a big screen TV, playing Inuyasha. "There are lots more people who pop in and out, but they're not main characters." She eyes the TV and the girls, whose eyes are glued to the screen. 'Oh brother…' She thinks. 'I'm mean…' "Let me play!" She runs and sits next to the girls. "I wanna play Sesshi!"

Ami pauses the game and looks at the audience. "Well good-bye for now! I hope we see you in phase 2. Things are going to get a lot more random and funny here on Sugar High Otakus!"

Author's Notes: Well that's it for now! Please join us in the next phase, where everything gets a liiiitle clearer.