Naruto Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Heartless love ❯ Arguments ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Isabell: well chapter 2
 
CHAPTER 2: ARGUMENTS
Isa's Point of View
After all the weird teenagers came out of the wall, odd I know, we introduced our selves. I saw a boy with short red hair and he had a gourd on his back. He introduced himself as Gaara of the Desert. He and two other's with the same symbol on their headband were siblings. His older brother introduced himself as Kankuro and his sister introduced herself as Temari.
“If you don't mind my asking, what are those things on you foreheads?” Tyson asked.
“They're called forehead protectors. The one on mine means Kohona” Itachi said.
“Mine means Sand” Temari said.
“Mine means stone un” Deidara said. I liked his voice it matched his appearance, beautiful.
“Mine means mist” Kisame had said.
I was surprised that some of them had slashes through the middle.
“What's with the slash??” I said curiously.
“It means we're missing Ninjas, We belong with Akatsuki.” Sasori said as he ran his fingers through his brownish red hair.
“So basically you're evil???” Kai asked being a smart ass.
“Yes have a problem with that un?” Deidara said straightly.
“Do you need a place to stay???” I asked without thinking.
“They are not living with us Isa!” Kai shouted at me.
“What do you care your always at Tyson's I'm the only that actually lives in our house!” I shouted back making a point. Kai just crossed his eyes and sighed in defeat.
“It would be nice…we don't know this place very well.” Sakura said.
“Then it's decided you're staying with me!” I said happily. I could get to know somebody that my brother didn't like.
“Why do you never listen to me Isa?” Kai asked me.
“Because you're boring I never get to have any fun. I don't even have my own friends! I'm stuck with all of yours. The few people I actually like you don't let me talk to because of their family!” I shouted at him and turned my back to him. That sent Kai into a rage.
“I only do that to protect you. All you do is disobey me.” Kai shouted at me as he grabbed my arm and turned me around.
“Let go of me Kai! I only disobey you because you never let me go anywhere.” I said as I snatched my arm from Kia's grip. “Just leave me alone” I finished as I started walking away, motioning with my head for the new comers to follow.
I looked back to see Kai glaring at me about to yell. We all started running when Deidara thought he was going to go off on me. After about fifteen minutes we arrived at my house.
“Welcome to the Hiwatari mansion, it can get really boring after fifteen years.” I said bored.
“This place is huge!” Naruto said excitedly.
“I guess if you haven't seen it ever then you would think so” a voice said behind us. I turned around to see Tala. Kai hated him for some reason and I didn't know why.
“Isa can you tell me why Kai hates me???” Tala asked leaning against the gate.
“I wish I could Tala but I don't know.” I said plainly. I knew if Kai found out that I was talking to Tala there would be more fighting between us.
“Well I'll leave before you get into trouble.” Tala said leaving.
“Come on its getting dark.” I said walking towards the entrance to the mansion.
“We'll get you all some clothes tomorrow. Just get some sleep now.” I said opening the door and holding it for them all. “Just choose any room to sleep in. mine is the first one on the left on the next level. Kai's is across from it.” I said when they were all in. they all nodded and went up stairs except for Deidara who stayed behind with me.
“Are you hurt?” He asked me. I looked at him surprised.
“Yeah why wouldn't I be?” I asked surprised that he cared.
“Your brother seemed to grip your arm tightly.”
“So I'm stronger then him. Why do you even care? You don't know me” I said trying not to seem happy.
“I don't care I was just wondering” he said as he left me there alone. I looked down sad and started to walk upstairs. I got to my room and walked in. I closed the door and took off my shirt. I then took off the baggy black jeans I had been wearing all day and put a night gown on. I then got into bed and fell asleep under the silk sheets.
I woke up the next mourning to the sun creeping through my curtains. I got out of bed and changed into clean clothes. I had my purple tank top on and my red and black baggy jeans. I fixed my hair in the bathroom that was located in my room.
End Isa's Point of View
Normal Point of View
Isa walked down stairs to see that Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Sasuke, and Kisame where sitting on the couch. They all looked up at her and smiled (A/N: yes they smiled…very OOC.) She returned the smile and walked into the kitchen to see Kai sitting on the counter. She got a cup from the cabinet and poured her some coffee.
“So did you have fun last night?” Kai asked her finally.
“All I did was sleep didn't want to piss you off again” she replied. They started to have a decent conversation without much yelling and Deidara. Sasori, Itachi, Sasuke, and Kisame were outside the door listening.
“I wouldn't have gotten pissed. It's your life…as long as your happy I'll be happy.” He said calmly.
“Sense when. I thought that you wanted me to be exactly like you?” Isa asked confused.
“What you said yesterday got me thinking. Your 15 years old now you should make your own choices.” Kai said.
“Really I never thought you paid that much attention to me.”
“I pay plenty attention to you” Kai raised his voice a little.
“No you don't!” Isa shouted at Kai as she finished her coffee.
“Never raise your voice at me again!” Kai shouted as he slapped Isa harder then he planed and knocked her to the ground. Her cup broke as she tried to stand up. He kicked her in her stomach and left the house through the kitchen door. When Kai left Deidara, Itachi, Sasori, Sasuke, and Kisame came in and helped Isa up.
“How much of that did you guys hear?” Isa asked as Deidara cleaned up the mess that her cup made.
“All of the yelling. Some brother he is.” Sasori said as Itachi and Kisame helped her stand. She clutched her stomach right where Kai kicked her.
“Did he hit you?” Sasuke asked. Isa looked at him and nodded.
“He kicked me for the first time this year...” Isa said after a while.
Isabell: well there you go the next chapter….yes I know that usually Tala is my brother but I'm mixing it up for once. And I know I made Kai an evil brother but he does get better trust me