Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura 10 ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto and Man of Action. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto or Ben 10 Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Sakura 10

A Ben 10/Naruto Fusion.

Part Five

Sakura was finally in the tenth and final form she had been able to open up with the device, which turned out to be one of the strangest of all of the ten forms. She had turned into a giant plant creature who resembled a fly trap like plant with her head sticking up between the trap's mouth. It had one huge blue eye with similar orbs on it's shoulders. It's two arms ended in four claw like fingers and it had five different vine like legs. On her back were what looked like seed pods of some kind.

Taking a guess at some of the strength and weaknesses of the new form, she guess that extreme cold as well as a lack of sunlight and water might be problems for this form. Hopefully it was also too green to burn easily just like fresh wood could be. Testing out the abilities of the new form, she discovered the fact her limbs could stretch and grow to any length and return. She could dig her roots into the ground and have them pop up a distance away. She could also merge with the flora of her homeland. The most shocking surprise was the seed pods on her back, which were a type of explosive which could range from non-lethal charges to more deadly loads.

"Looking good, Sakura. It seems you're really getting the hand of your new forms. This one is quite interesting since one of the founders of our village had the skill to perform plant based justu. The talent of Mokuton died with the First Hokage, but it's very likely you would be able to perform most of his jutsu in this form. Just like you should be able to perform the Second Hokage's Suiton jutsu in your aquatic form. Which is something few leaf ninjas have been able to complete since those two great men past away." Kakashi said as Sakura appeared in front of him.

It was only a few seconds before the device signaled the end of the time limit with it's common bleeping noise. With a flash of light, Sakura the human was back. She was waiting for the next piece of information about what it was she could expect from her training. She knew she would be getting a special taijutsu teacher so she could use the forms she had to maximium effect. Also there would be the elemental training given the different elemental forms of some of her aliens. She would be placed on a special diet so she would have the energy for all of the training she would be going through. Still Kakashi had said he would give her some specific training to enhance the capacity of her chakra coils.

"Sakura, you know that chakra is made up of physical energy and spiritual energy. To create those energies, one must increase both the physical attributes of the body like strength and speed as well as the spiritual energies with experience and concentration. Simple exercises would over time increase this kind of energy at a regular rate of growth, yet we might not have the time to increase your attributes in the regular way. Which means we might have the resort to... more extreme methods." Kakashi looked at her like he was looking for something, likely any sign she wasn't ready for this training. She stared back with determination.

"One method which could help is a specialized form of training weights, one which is not commonly used outside of the ANBU black ops. It is a self-adjusting training weight which would adapt to the amount of chakra which is in your body, the stronger your chakra capacity the heavier the weights get. This makes sure the training device is constantly just out of your range which causes you to work harder, which just increases the pressure on your body. You either become stronger or it will break you." The scarecrow like man said, still looking for her to break from the measures he was suggesting. She flinched for a second before regaining her composure and remain standing at attention.

"The second is to push so many exercises on your while you where the weights so you keep hitting your limit daily. There will be time off for you to regain your strength, but you be pressed constantly so you can develop the strength to endure. It will not be easy and it will wear on you, but you should be able to hold a larger amount of chakra within your body. While you are doing this, you will be training in other abilities like concentration, meditation, studying specific topics assigned to you by the Hokage himself as well as methods to keep up your chakra control." Spoke her sensei as he continued to stare at her, looking for any hint of giving up.

"I said I would get stronger, so I will do as you suggest. For myself and my teammates." Sakura said as she stood standing.

"Alright, I will make the arrangements. Meanwhile, I want you to do some simple training techniques for now before I bring on the hard stuff. As this will be the last easy day you will be having for a while." Kakashi said as he turned to his other two students before they killed each other.

Later in the day...

Gai stood in the Hokage's office after being given the situation of the events which had occured within the past few days. He spoke, "So let me get this straight. The Omnitrix has been attached to one of Kakashi's students and given her the ability to take on alien forms. Now you want me to train her in taijutsu which would benefit each form she can take in the best way it can. Now this would be highly unbelievable if it hadn't come from the sources it did. Yet my eternal rival and my Lord Hokage are not men to spin tales. To train an alien body in the ways of taijutsu would be a major challenge for any man."

The taijutsu expert just lifted his head up higher and held out his hand with his thumb up. With a smile so white it sparkled, he said, "Let it not be said that Might Gai would back down from a challenge or a mission to protect his village. I will find the strength and weaknesses of the physical forms of these new ninja allies, then I will make them master of the combat arts."

The Hokage smoked his pipe with his eyes closed as he looked deep in thought. He then started to talk, "I know it will be hard for you to keep this from your team as they will need their own training and supervision. It will be up to you to decide if you tell them about this new factor in the ninja world or not. Just make sure if you tell them the truth they knew this is a secret mission for the village and they are not to tell anyone, not even their families."

"Yes, Lord Hokage. I will not fail you, sir. So may I ask for more information on this new student's powers? What I can expect while training her?" The bowl cut man asked, turning more to his too hip rival.

"She has ten different forms for the moment which have a range of attributes including strength, speed, endurance, intelligence and even elemental natures. Of those elemental natures the most apparent were mokuton, katon, and doton. There are also some aliens with a hints of suiton and fuuton abilities. May of these forms can perform jutsu like attacks with out using any kind of jutsu. Like shooting fireballs while in her fire being form." spoke the grey haired man with a voice betraying few emotions in that super cool way he had. Gai hated and loved this aspect of his greatest challenger.

Gai's eyebrows rose in reaction to the news, knowing this was not as strange as the ninja world could get. Yet also knowing this was one of the most interesting elements of the type of training he would have to be teaching. Plans began to grow in his head, some involving the different schools of combat styles he could bring to his new pupil. A speed user would likely gain more use out of a style of rapid repeated attacks with some strength to them, rather then a slow powerful punch with full power which a strength user might gain a bonus out of.

There was also specialized combat styles which linked ninjutsu with taijutsu together, like attacks that coated an attack with elemental powers like a kick on fire or a fist covered with slab of rock. Linking one type of jutsu with another could be simple and easy or complex and hard depending on the types of jutsu. Yet if the being was made of that element, it might be secondary nature for the being to use these justu.

"I might just have to tell one of my students in the beginning, so I can give this girl a training partner to test the power of her taijutsu training. However, the one I am planning on telling is one of my best students and also one of my most loyal disciples.I believe he will keep his mouth shut on this issue, as well as providing one of the best measures of her growth. If not, I'll cut off my right arm and surrender it to the hokage." Gai said as he held up the arm in his good guy pose.

"As I have said Gai, it is up to you who on your team you wish to tell about these development. You were choosen by Kakashi due to the expertise you have with taijutsu, since Kakashi is a master of most ninjutsu with his Sharingan eye. From there it should be easier for the two of you to develop a strong ninja from our young Ms. Haruno." The Hokage told the two jonin standing before his desk.

"Will we also be looking for genjutsu lessons for the child as well, Lord Hokage?" asked the bowl cut ninja, knowing his and his rival's strengths were not in the area of the final form of jutsu.

"Sakura had the potential for great genjutsu skills before she joined with the Omnitrix, or perhaps even developing some strong medical jutsu skills. Yet with this extra burden on her shoulders, it would be best for her to train to be a warrior in most of her arts. Not just because she has the Omnitrix." The one eyed man said as he analyzed the situation.

"We have on her team the last of the Uchiha, who many ninja villages would love to gain control over. We also have Naruto and we all know the troubles which could follow him and his team. Now we have Sakura with one of the most powerful alien devices and weapon wielded to her wrist. So we have an entire team of people who could be hunted by anyone. So they will have to be trained to defeat any foe they come across." continued the teacher as he spoke of his students.

"So I have decided to hold back the training of genjutsu for the moment, until I can build Sakura with some more of the basics. It seems in her chase for the love of young Sasuke, she managed to neglect some of the more important skills she needs. The reverse of Naruto actually, she has a mastery of the mental elements while he accels at the physical. She skilled most physical training, afraid of how it would make her look to Sasuke. Naruto was constantly skipping his test due to unfavourable treatment by sensei." finished the relaxed ninja as he looked at the other two figures.

"So we have the training agreed on, so let us get begin with the task ahead. Hopefully, we will have the comments back from the other village heads about the existance of the Omnitrix in our village. Without setting off another Great Ninja War between the powers of our world."

Gai nodded and watched as his leader dismissed them.

At the same time in the Village Hidden in the Sand...

The Kazekage was not pleased with the news he was getting out of Konoha, learning the fact the Omnitrix had been found in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. The same village which had been taking the jobs which should have been coming to him, instead his Daimyo had decided to spend the resources on another village. Now the greatest weapon in the universe was delivered to their doorstep.

'This does not reassure me about the alliance I made with Orochimaru and the Sound village. The plan was for us to attack while the leaf village was distracted with the chunnin exam, using the tact of the former leaf ninja and the pure power of my demon-holding son. The Ichibi No Shukaku contained within Gaara has the power to destroy the village under a rain of bloody sand. Add to that my son being a born killer and the ninja from sound, we would have been unbeatable.' thought the leader of the sand village, as he looked over the paper from the Hokage.

'There is the potential of stealing the Omnitrix from the ninja who wields it as well while we take the village. With Gaara holding the one tail tanuki and another one of my children holding the alien device, I would hold unbelievable power over my homeland as well as the other elemental nations. I could conquor them with ease and become the one permanent kage above all others.' The dream of total domination from one edge of the land mass to the other edge was one of pure joy for the war leader.

'Add the fact the Omnitrix is said to be as powerful as the Kyubi no Yoko, if not more so. Konohagakure might still have it's Yondaime Hokage alive if it had held the Omnitrix during the battle with the demon. The only thing in my favour with this news is the fact the child is still brand new to all of the powers of the device. So it is best if we strike quickly, such as with the chunnin exam attack plan.' The Kazekage knew plans would have to be revised, since they would have to do this without tipping off the snake ninja about their new plans.

'I will have to prepare for any of the plans of the other Kages or village leaders. This news could change the balance between the ninja forces throughout the nations.'

Elsewhere, in another village...

The Tsuchikage of the Village hidden among the Rocks was not pleased at all. During their last war with the leaf village, a large number of their ninjas had been killed by the hands of the future Yondaime Hokage. With his death twelve years ago, there had been the secret hope. If they had to go to war again with the hidden leaf, they might be able to make them hurt.

'Now they have the Omnitrix, so battling with them would cost us more them we would recieve. With the sole exception of gaining control of the ninja who controlled the device, since it seems to be fused to her.' The thought began to develop in the ninja's mind of a plan.

'If I can convince the ninja who where the device on her person to defect from the leaf village to my Village Hidden among the Rocks... Then Konoha would loose a very powerful resource while I would gain one of the same power. This would change the balance of the nations. Instead of the Konohagakure being the most powerful village, they would be of equal or lower standing with the village containing the Omnitrix. Like my village.'

'The question is what it is I can do to influence her into coming to my village.' This was the question asked by the Tsuchikage.

It was echo by the Raikage, who thought of stealing the ninja to their village. The Mizukage was plotting the death of the ninja holding the Omnitrix, due to the fear of it's power in the ninja world.

The lesser ninja villages all wanted to have the Omnitrix in their village since it might make them the equals of the villages with the kages. Yet they also knew to oppose one of the kage villages could bring their own distruction. Balancing those two points of views with the costs it could have for the minor villages, most took a wait and see outlook as they waited for the big five to make their moves. Only then would any one of them would react.

Back at the leaf village...

The Hokage was having several mixed feelings about young Sakura. They seemed to be on the right track with her training, yet the fact she had not devoted herself to her own skills as a ninja was distrubing.

'Yet as soon as she recieved the responsiblity of the Omnitrix and experienced the battle with the machines, she was more then willing to develop her talents. A comforting thought on my mind for the future of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. I must, however, prepare for the unexpected. Which is the only certain thing with the universe's greatest weapon in the hands of my family.' thought the leader as he turned to new plans.

'Gai's team is going to have the closest experience with Sakura. Asuma's team and Kurenai's team were both in the same classes as Kakashi's team. Perhaps if I encouarge the sensei of these teams to move up the training of these group of students, then bond these teams to this young woman. I should also talk to the parents as well.' Then the nerve-wracking thought hit him.

'Has anyone told Sakura's parent's yet? I should have asked Kakashi about that. I can't see how they are going to react to this. They knew their daughter could experience death and torture as a ninja, yet to become the centre of major events. However, I can't imagine not telling them the dangers their daughter were in. What kind of man would I be if I kept quiet on that.'

Turning back to his previous thoughts, 'I guess all I can do is make sure these four teams are as well trained as any in the history of Konoha. I am getting the feeling the upcomming chunnin exam with be a testing ground for all of the teams I have thought about. The best of the village will truely be displayed with the test they will be put through.'

Author's notes:

I hope you have enjoyed this new chapter of Sakura 10. I am thinking of ways for team seven to gain some new excerise for the events which are going to follow them. If you think all of this training might be extreme, remember that not only will Sakura have to deal with Vilgax and the dangers which Ben faced in the series, she also has to face the troubles of her world as a ninja.

I hope I have made a good guess at the actions of the other kages and village leaders at the news of the Omnitrix. Remember that with full access to the device, it becomes a massive weapon as you can take the shape of hundreds of aliens at will within a few seconds. Also the self-destruct ability of the watch has a massive danger level of it's own. Plus the aliens themselves could be used to test out new improved jutsu, increasing a village's power. It becomes a threat as well as a major prize for any village, yet due to the fact no one on the planet would know how to remove it... well, getting Sakura's favour becomes more important. The exception is the Mizukage, which given the events of the holders of Kekkei Genkai and the Seven Swordsmen, it becomes obvious their reaction to the massive weapon.

I am curious about how much of the rumours should spread about the Omnitrix. All of the kages and the village leaders know about it, as well as the most powerful of the special forces. There is a good chance that Zabuza would know about the device if he faced Sakura in battle, which would change the events of the Wave Arc. Perhaps making his mission to kill Tazuna secondary to getting the watch. Also there is the Akatsuki, who likely have spies in every village and spies in the village hierarchy. Given what we know of their mission in the most recent chapters, it is likely they would be looking for the Omnitrix as well as the Kyuubi.

A lot to think about...

Please feel free to comment, as long as you play nice. Thanks,

HVulpes