Naruto Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto : The Digital Ninja ❯ Digital Ninjas ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
(I don't own Digimon or Naruto)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter One
 
 
 
Kabuto, Orochimaru's Right-hand man, was just surfing the Internet (because he really didn't have anything else to do). Then, he discovered something and he noted Orochimaru right away.
 
Orochimaru: “Well, well, what have we here?”
 
Kabuto: “Well, it appears to be a world inside the computer. I will do a further analysis on the world if you want?”
 
Orochimaru: “Yes, please do. I want to know more of this world.”
 
 
 
 
In Konaha, there were no missions today for the ninjas. Everyone used this opportunity to relax, and do other things that they couldn't do before. Everyone was happy to finally relax, except for one blonde ninja who never likes to rest.
 
Naruto: “Man, I'm bored. There's nothing to do.”
 
Sakura: “Oh, quit complaining. There are missions' everydays, and we never get a break.”
 
Sasuke: “Yeah Naruto, we all deserve a break.”
 
Naruto groaned, and then had an idea.
 
Naruto: “Hey, Hinata, Shikamaru, and Neji's groups don't have any missions either do they?”
 
Sakura: “No, it's just the Jonin that have missions today.”
 
Naruto: “Good! Why don't we arrange a little trip to the beach! We can all go!”
 
Sasuke: “Naruto that must be the best idea you ever had.”
 
Sakura: “Yeah, I love the beach!”
 
Naruto: “Then, it's settled. We're going to the beach!”
 
After they got packed, they called the others, and they agreed to join them. After everyone was packed, they all met at the gates.
 
Naruto: “Alright guys, let's go to the beach!!”
 
And with that, they were on their way.
 
 
 
 
 
At Orochimaru's hideout, Kabuto was exploring the world in the computer. Then, he found something, it looked like a doorway.
 
Kabuto: “Interesting. Lord Orochimaru's going to be surprised to see that I found the Gateway to enter the world.”
 
Then, he showed Orochimaru the Gateway.
 
Orochimaru: “Very good, Kabuto. Now that we found the Gateway, we can enter it, and rule it.”
 
And as soon as he said that, the computer screen glowed. Two items emerged from the computer and floated towards them.
 
Orochimaru: “What are these?”
 
Kabuto: “They look like those devises from a TV show that I use to watch as a kid. What were they called again?......Ah, I remember. They were called Digivises. They were used to tame these creatures called Digimon.”
 
Orochimaru: “Really? Was there any way to open the Gate?”
 
Kabuto: *evil smile* “Yes there was.” He held the Digivise to the screen. “DIGI-PORT OPEN!!
 
The screen glowed, and they disappeared into the world. Once they entered, the screen glowed even brighter and nine more Digivises appeared, and disappeared to find their owners.
 
 
 
At the beach, everyone was having fun. The girls were playing Beach-Volleyball, and the boys were playing a good game of Beach-Football. After playing for about two hours, they were tired and took a break form that.
 
Naruto: “Man, for a boring mission-less day, it was pretty great.”
 
Hinata: *thought* “Yeah, just like you Naruto.” She was just staring at him, until she saw a sparkling light in the corner of her eye.
 
Hinata: “Huh? What's that?”
 
She pointed at the light, and then everyone saw it. But at that moment, that one light turned into nine lights. The lights were heading straight for them, and landed gently in their hands. The lights turned into their Digivises.
 
Ino: “What are these?”
 
Sakura: “I have no idea.”
 
Kiba: “Looks like a one of those mini-games you can play.”
 
Naruto then was silent, for he knew what those things were. His body started to shake.
 
Hinata: “Naruto, what's wrong?”
 
Then a huge grin grew on his face.
 
Naruto: “I KNOW WHAT THESE THINGS ARE!!!!”
 
Everyone's attention was on Naruto.
 
Sasuke: “Oh yeah? Then what are they?”
 
Naruto: “They're Digivises!”
 
Shino: “What? You mean from that TV show, Digimon?”
 
Ino: “Hey, come to think of it, these things do look familiar.”
 
Choji: “That show was cool! All of the Digimon were cool to me.”
 
Ino: “I prefer Gatomon. For a girl, she was one tough kitty.”
 
Hinata: “I like Palmon. For a plant, she's cute.”
 
Neji: “I prefer Veemon.”
 
Tenten: “I'd like to be with Renamon. She's one tough fox.”
 
Lee: “I prefer Guilmon. Not just because he Digivolves into cool other Digimon, but in someway, he reminds me of me.”
 
Tenten: “How does he resemble you?”
 
Lee: “I have no idea.”
 
Tenten fell (anime style).
 
Shikamaru: “They're all OK, but Tentomon is my Digimon. Even though he's a bug, he's a cool bug.”
 
Shino: “I really don't have a favorite.”
 
Kiba: “Yeah, I really don't have a favorite either.”
 
Sakura: “Biyomon is my favorite.”
 
Sasuke: “Gabumon's OK by me.”
 
Naruto: “My favorite Digimon is Agumon. He's strong and has courage, like me.”
 
Then, while everyone was daydreaming about their favorite Digimon, Hinata saw something. It was a TV. What was a TV doing on the beach?
 
Hinata: “Um…Was that there before?” She points to the TV.
 
Everyone saw it, and was really confused. Then, Naruto remembered what it was.
 
Naruto: “That's our ticket to the Digital World.”
 
Sakura: “Oh yeah! That's how the Digidestened got to the Digital World.”
 
They all gathered around the TV, and Naruto held out his Digivise out and said, “DIGI-PORT OPEN!!!!” And they were transported to the Digital World.
 
 
 
 
 
 
You're all familiar with the Digimon Theme song aren't you? Well, here's my theme song for this.
 
 
 
 
DI, DI, DI
 
DIGIMON, DIGIMON
 
DI, DI, DI
 
DIGIMON, DIGIMON
 
DI, DI, DI,
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS
 
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS
 
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS
 
CHANGE INTO DIGITAL CHAMPIONS
 
TO
 
SAVE THE DIGITAL WORLD
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS
 
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS
 
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS
 
……
 
DIGIVOLVE, INTO CHAMPIONS
 
TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE
 
……
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS
 
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS
 
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS
 
DIGIMON!!!!!