Naruto Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Exploits of Missy Butterfly ❯ That Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: The story line and my original characters belong to me. The characters Neji and Kakashi do not belong to me, but their owner Masashi Kishimoto. Also Miroku does not belong to me, but to Rumiko Takahashi.

Author's Notes: This story is pretty much a cross over where characters from my favorite manga (mostly Naruto, InuYasha, and Fruits Basket characters) just so happen to have met this one girl some time in her life (and most of the guys dated her at one point). Well actually, it's hard to say what it's really ABOUT but its uber funny, and this first, really short chapter will make sense as you read on. Dedicated to my best friend Bri!



Exploits of Missy Butterfly
1# That Night

One night, at about 3 in the morning, me and my husband were asleep. The phone rang and I picked it up.

It turned out to be Neji on the phone. At 3 in the morning?! Well he wanted to stop over for a little “visit” but I told him my husband was home this weekend, opposed to him being away like usual.

Then I heard a honk in my driveway and it was Miroku in a red sports car. I decided to leave a note for my husband telling him there was an emergency and if he needs me call me on my cell. So I got dressed in a maroon tank top and denim mini skirt and quickly and quietly left the house.

So we were riding into downtown where the music was loud. He stopped in front of a night club called “The Midnight Hour” and we danced and drank and danced and drank some more.

I was having a drink, when I saw Kakashi come in. I quickly panicked then I told Miroku I was tired and wanted to leave. Luckily without seeing Kakashi again, we left the club. He took me across the street to the hotel and rented a room. Me and him were up until 5 o’clock until we finally fell asleep.

It was about 6 o’clock when my phone was vibrating on the night stand. Miroku didn’t wake up. I looked at the screen and it said “home” which meant my husband was awake and calling me from home. I didn’t know what to do. If I answered it, Miroku might hear me and if I didn’t my husband might panic and track me down. I quickly went into the hall way and answered it. “Hello?” I answered.

To Be Continued…

Review please, I love those!