Naruto Fan Fiction / Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ I Can't Stay Here ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I do not own Gravitation or Naruto. They belong to Maki Murkami and erm...Kishimoto-sama I'm too lazy to look up the rest of his name.... So this is written from Shuichi or Naruto to Yuki or Sasuke. I changed the category because I wrote this with Shuichi in mind, but half way through I began to think of it as also Naruto. However I don't classify this as a cross-over.
MATA!!!: Angst, yay! Thanks to Kurai Kisu-chan for betaing!
 
 
I can't stay here.
 
Not with you around. You and your cocky attitude, your smirk, your snide remarks that you think are so profound. Cut me down like it was nothing, every little thing you said meant something. You never cared what was done to me. You've made it so hard for me to breath. Your praise for me was limited and always held in contempt. Don't you fucking look at me now, I know what you meant.
 
I can't stay here.
 
Not when you hate me like you do. Me and my never ending dream of just wanting to love you, when I'm so high you bring me crashing down. Dreams and fears collide when I hit the ground. I don't like what you've made me, you've made it so hard for me to see. Fists pound in to my reflected face, I have to get away from this place.
 
I can't stay here.
 
Not when you don't care.
 
I can't stay here.
 
I'm cold to the touch.
 
I can't stay here.
 
My heart hurts so much.
 
I can't stay here.
 
I can't stand this anymore.
 
I can't stay here.
 
Flash of silver, it's there in a moment.
 
I couldn't stay here.
 
Silver to flesh.
 
I couldn't stay here, not with you.
 
There's nothing left, but..
 
Blood is pouring.
 
A/N: I have to say this is one of my sucker poems. It was actually formed from another one of them, some random lines, basically the entire end except for the whole 'I can't stay here' part. Reviews and constructive criticism is accepted, flames will not unless you're Roy Mustang.