Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 43 The victor and sasuke disappears! ( Chapter 43 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 43

The victor and sasuke disappears!


Crista charges at sasuke,and puts her hand in the ground,making cracks in it.Crista punches sasuke,and he goes in the wall,crista drags him across the wall,sasuke lands on the statues left foot,crista on him.
The smoke clears and crista is on a wing,coming out of sasuke's back.The wing on sasuke's back opens,crista notices it and defends.The wing sends crista into the right statues foot.A waterfall was between the feet.
Crista gets up and looks at sasuke,another wing grows on his back.The wings are fully out and sasuke winces."I can't use this power too long or my body will be lost forever"sasuke thought.
Crista stands up and her arm is hot."I can't feel my left arm"crista whispers."This place is called the valley of the end,it will be perfect for our battle"sasuke said.
Crista's tail swings and she forms rasengan,sasuke forms chidori.Crista jumps in the air toward sasuke,sasuke flies toward crista.The rasengan and chidori collide,red chakra from crista,and blue from sasuke."RASENGAN!!"Crista yelled."CHIDORI!!"Sasuke yelled.
A huge purple ball surrounds them both,it rises above the waterfall.In the pruple ball,sasuke looks at crista,crista looks at sasuke.Sasuke hits crista in the stomach with chidori,crista winces and scratches threw sasuke's headband and scratches sasuke's forhead.
The ball disappears,crista turns back to normal,sasuke does too.Crista falls on the ground,sasuke lands on his feet.Crista is unconsious,sasuke stands above her.Sasuke stares at crista,his headband falls off and lands next to crista's head.
Sasuke's sharingan is off,rain starts to pour down on them.Sasuke's closes his right eye and grabs his left arm in pain.Sasuke looks at crista,and smiles a little."Crista you have changed alot,haven't you? You managed to scratched my forhead"sasuke said.
The curse seal hurt,sasuke sank down to his knees,clutching his arm tighter."Sasuke?!"Crista said,softly.Sasuke opens his eyes and looked at crista.Crista had her eyes open,scared a little.Sasuke coughed up blood and it went by crista's hand."It hurts so much"sasuke thought.
Crista looks at sasuke."I'm okay crista,I love you,I did mean what I said that you are my most precious person"sasuke said."Why did you do this?"Crista asked.Sasuke looked at her and stood up."To have the Mangekyou Sharingan"sasuke said.
Crista fell unconsious saying four words."Sasuke,I love you"she said.Sasuke walked toward orochimaru's castle."I will find another way to get the Mangekyou Sharingan,I won't kill my girlfriend,crista,I won't be your puppet itachi"sasuke thought.