Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 55 Train and Crista's love ( Chapter 55 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 55

David the wizard,and crista's love!


Crista was in a small town in solog,she was running from a group of villagers.They had spears and swords,crista was almost out of breath."Everytime I come to a new village,they find me out and try to kill me"she thought.
She fell off a cliff,and closed her eyes.Someone grabbed her wrist and she opened her eyes.It was a man with brown hair,tan pants,a red shirt,he wore a necklace and had a blue cloak on.
Crista sighed,then gulped."That was a pretty close call"he said.He pulled crista up and held onto her tight."Let's get out of here"he said.
He jumped away from the cliff and flew on his staff.It was night and he made a campfire,crista sat against a tree,shivering like crazy.
The wizard got up,took off his cloak and put it around her.She smiled at him,he smiled back.He sat down beside her and looked at her."Why'd you save me?"Crista asked,looking at him.
The wizard got up and boiled some water."I don't think I need a reason to save somebody's life"he said,sitting down beside her."I'm a half demon,the villagers were scared of me,how come you aren't?"Crista asked,looking at the ground.
The wizard looked up at the stars,then back at her."Should I be?"He asked,crista looked at him."Yes,they said,i'm dangerous,a half breed,I hate being called that"she said.
The wizard stood up,crista looked at him."Well,I don't think they got to know the real you"he said.The wizard shook his head,then sighed."I'm sorry,i'm train heart"train said,smiling at her and holding out his hand.
Crista took it and he helped her up,she was smiling too."My name is cristina higurashi"she said.Train shook his hand and he led her to a hot spring.
Crista looked at him,he looked back."You can take a bath first crista"he said as he turned to leave."Thank you"she said.Train turned around and smiled at her."Your welcome"he said.
Crista took off her pants and shirt,leaving only her bra and underwear on.She got in and sighed."This feels great"she said.Train was over by the fire,drinking tea,he saw a demon behind crista and rushed toward her.
Crista turned around and gasped,he went in front of her and killed the demon with a gun.Crista looked at him and smiled,he closed his eyes and sighed."Are you okay?"He asked.
Crista got out and put her clothes back on and smiled."Yes,thank you train"she said.He smiled and didn't watch where he was going and tripped over a rock and into the hot springs.
Crista laughed,he got out and laughed too.Crista saw a shooting star and wished on it,he saw one too and wished on it too.Crista helped him up,and they walked to the campsite.