Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 65 Crista's death ( Chapter 65 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 65

Crista's death


Seven years had passed,crista and train were living at mahora academy.He and crista were by the lake,watching the students."I've been happy living with you train"crista said.
He embraced her,she embraced back."I thought that I could live with you and be happy"she cried on his shirt.His embrace tightened."It's been eight years already"she said.
It was night and crista woke up,she got out of bed and looked at the calender,he woke up and saw her,staring at the calender."Crista what's up?"He asked as he sat up.
Crista turned her head toward him and rushed out of the building.He got out of bed and ran after her.He ran into megumi knocking her on her butt,he got up and helped her up.
Megumi looked at him as he sighed."Have you seen crista?"He asked.Megumi shook her head,he started running,rain was pouring now,drenching him."Crista"he thought.
Crista was sitting on a branch in front of the cloack tower,he saw her and flew on his staff."Crista I was looking for you"he said.He sat down beside her,she looked at the stars.
He looked at the stars too."I loved living her"she said.He smiled,crista did too."Thank you"she said.He turned toward her,she was facing him tears in her eyes.
He looked at her,his staff was in his left hand."I just wanted you too know that I... I'm.."She was cut off by the bell tower ringing as it reached twelve.Crista's eyes turned hazy,her body fell off the limb down to the ground."CRISTA!"He shouted he jumped after her,he grabbed her body before it hit the ground.He flew in the air and had her body on his lap.
He sighed and opened his eyes."That was close,I thought i'd lose you,are you okay crista?"He asked.Crista didn't answer,he got worried."Crista?"He said.He gasped as he saw her eyes hazy,she wasn't breathing."Stay with me crista"he said,as tears formed in his eyes.They had a funeral when he got back.
He went up in the tree and cried."Crista"he thought.In the morning he woke up in his bed,he glanced at his left where crista usually was and got out.Takahada and megumi were outside."It dosen't do him any good to shoulder all the blame about crista's death"megumi said.Takahada sighed and looked at her."I'm sure he's aware of that but I don't think he can help it"takahada said.
Megumi sighed,takahada did too.He stopped by takahada's office in the afternoon,takahada handed him a paper."The dean wants to see you"he said.Train nodded and went to his office.
He opened the door and went over to the desk and sighed."He's not here"he thought.He saw a box with crista's name on it,his eyes widened.He dropped the paper,rushed over to the desk and looked at the box.His hand shook as he opened the box,in the box was a false sacred jewel that she wore."What's this"he said.He picked it up and looked at it.His eyes widened more and he gasped,as he reilized it was hers.
He dropped it and went to his knees slowly.Flashes of crista smiling and the life they shared were flashing through his head.He touched the ground with his knees,tears going down his cheeks.He clenched the carpet tightly."I'm sorry crista...I failed you"he cried.He stood up,the jewel in his hand and rushed out of the office toward evangiline's house.
He got to the door and knocked on it hard."Evangiline open up,it's important!"He shouted.Evangiline opened the door and sighed."What"she said.He looked at her,she looked at him."Evangiline please bring crista back to life I know you can do it"he said.Evangiline gasped the sighed."I can't,nobody can bring the dead to life"she said.
Tears went down his cheeks."Please evangile bring crista back to me"he said.Evangiline pushed him against the wall."Nobody can bring her back it's impossible"she said.He ran out the door,toward her grave."Besides if there was such magic,I would have used it long ago"evangiline said.He was in front of crista's grave,megumi came up behind him.
He looked at the jewel,thinking about the night she died."Crista what was it..what were you trying to tell me that night"he thought.Megumi sighed,he put the jewel in his pocket."Standing in front of her grave won't comfort you,not even the devel"she was cut off when he turned toward her.
Megumi blinked,he looked down."It's my fault,I always let her fight the battles,but last night I couldn't help her when she needed me the most"he said.He clutched the jewel in his hand tighly,as he shook his head."I knew her life was coming to an end,if I had been there before she got the curse put on her,I could have saved her"he said.
Megumi grabbed his shoulders and looked at him."I swore to always protect her,but I failed"she said."It's not your fault the devel.."she was cut of when he pushed her away.He ran to the library,she followed.He got up to a shelf and started looking at the books."What are you doing?"Megumi asked.He read through a book then,threw it on the floor.
Megumi sighed."I'm looking for the devel"he said.Megumi gasped,he didn't stop."Wait,your going to sell your soul to the devel so he'll grant you a wish,that's crazy!"She shouted.
He found the book,and read through it."it's the only way,if I sell my soul,I can restore crista's life"he said.He found it and gasped."I found it"he said.Megumi gasped,he grabbed his arm trying to stop him."Train stop!"She said.He tried to get her off."Let me go!"He said.He pushed her away and takahada caught her.
Megumi looked at him,he looked at train."Train are you serious about making a contract with him!"Takahada said.Train stopped as he gasped."In order to bring back a life,you must sacrifice your own!"He said.Takahada stepped in front of megumi."Even if you sacrificed your life for crista's it will be an imatation not the real crista,you can't bring crista back!"Takahada said.
Train shook his head,gripping the book."She must live again,otherwise I won't be able to go on living without her"he said.Takahada punched him in the gut,he fainted.He woke up in his room and walked toward her grave.A butterfly came behind him,it was rukia and ichigo."Train you can bring her back,she isn't completly dead yet,she's trapped"rukia said.
He turned around and saw ichigo."I can send you back to when she first made the contract"ichigo said.Train nodded and ichigo stabbed train with his sword,he gasped.Ichigo smiled,rukia did too."You have to kill the devel to break the contract"ichigo said,the everything went dark.