Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 73 Tower reached,battle against jake and the rescue ( Chapter 73 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 73

Tower reached,the battle against jake and the rescue


Crista and yorichi were still running,the injury crista had gotton to her stomach had not healed yet.They both stopped and rested,crista and yorichi were in a house,crista looked at yorichi.
She sat down and pulled out a flying thing."That's how you carried me"crista thought.Crista grabbed it from yorichi and it latched onto her arm,a huge bat wing came from it and crista looked at yorichi."I'm going to rescue train"crista said.
She flew off,yorichi called after her,crista headed toward the tower.Train was being taken out of his cell,by crista's two friends,sakura and ganju.Sakura was holing gabju back from attacking train."He's the one that killed my brother!"Ganju shouted.
Sakura and ganju both froze,behind them was david.Ganju charged at david,david flash stepped and cut him alot.Ganju fell on the ground,unconsious.Train's eyes were wide,beside david was a man with red hair like his and brown eyes.
He was a vice captian, david was a captian."Brother"train whispered.Crista saw the tower and flew faster,she swooshed up the bridge and landed by train.The flying thing disappeared and crista straightened up.
Train's eyes were wide,crista smiled at him."Why did you come back for me you idiot!"Train shouted.Crista looked at train and faced toward train's brother."I love you,I won't ever leave you that's why I came to get you back"crista said,train gasped,crista pulled out cresentmaru.
Train's brother pulled out his sword,david backed off."So your train's brother,i'm crista"crista said,getting into a battle stance.Train's brother looked at crista and smirked."I'm jake,sqaud thirteens vice captian"jake said.
Jake flash stepped,crista did too,their swords clashed.Trainm's eyes widened,jake's widened a little."I can block your sword"crista said.Fire surrounded jake's blade,crista jumped back."I'm going to release my sword now"jake said.
Train went to his knees,his eyes widened more."NO BROTHER! RUN CRISTA!!"Train shouted.Crista looked at train,jake put his sword in front of him.Fire surrounded jake a little,suddenly a white cloth wrapped around jake's sword,stopping it's transformation.
Jake looked at the person who was holding the end of the cloth,crista looked too.Yorichi looked at jake,jake glared."You!"Bakura said.Yorichi stood up,still holding the cloth.
Train sighed,sakura looked at him."Long time no see little jake"yorichi said.Sakura looked at jake and yorichi."Who is that?"Sakura asked.Train stood up a little."I don't know,but i've heard the name if memory serves"train said.
Yorichi went by crista,jake slashed the cloth away off his sword."Captian of second divition,yorichi Shihouin,I thought you were dead,you have hidden for a century"jake said.Crista looked at yorichi."Yorichi thanks for coming but,i'm going to take him down"crista said.
Yorichi looked at crista,crista looked back."You can't,you fool,he's stronger than anyone"yorichi said and disappeared.Crista gasped,yorichi put her hand in crista stomach wound,crista's eyes widened,then she fainted.
Crista landed on yorichi's shoulder,yorichi slung crista over her shoulder."You put some medicine in her stomach,what are you going to do to her,yorichi?"David asked.Yorichi flash steped on a building,looking at jake.
Jake looked at them,train and sakura looked at crista."Three days,in three days I will make this girl stronger than you,follow us if you want"yorichi said and disapeared.Jake left to his office,train fainted and fell on the ground,david put him back in the tower and sakura disappeared.
Yorichi layed crista down on the ground in a cave,yorichi sat down against the wall.It was night when crista woke up,her vision cleared up,yorichi looked at her."What happened?"Crista wondered.
Crista rememberedeverything and grabbed yorichi by her shirt."Why'd you bring only me back,now ganju,sakura and train will be killed!"Crista shouted.Yorichi pushed crista away,yorichi went toward the entrance.
Crista looked at her,yorichi didn't."Carrying one person was my limit to escape jake,he way stronger than you and me"yorichi said.Crista held her wound,a painful expression on her face."Then why didn't you bring train back instead,I could have survived if left there?"Crista asked.
Yorichi turned toward crista,fiddling with a necklace."Maybe but no one there had the strength to defeat jake,I brought you back because that is what I felt"yorichi said.Crista looked at yorichi,yorichi looked back."Stay here crista"yorichi said.
Crista looked at yorichi,anger in her eyes."Stay here and become stronger,then you will go9 back there and save everyone with your own hands"yorichi said.Crista nodded,face serious.
They both went to an underground place,yorichi was on a rock.
Crista pulled out her sword,yorichi smirked."Did you know that your sword has three types of release?"Yorichi asked.Crista's sword transformed and she looked at it."Your sword strength can triple in power by twenty to seventy times greater"yorichi said.
Crista's eyes went wide,looking at cresentmaru."Seventy times!"Crista said.Yorichi smirked,cresentmaru's spirit appeared,she wasn't a wolf anymore she had purple hair,a black shirt,orange pants,brown eyes,and a huge wolf skin behind her back.
Crista looked at cresentmaru,then at yorichi."Getting this much power you have to train for three years even for talented people"yorichi said.Cresentmaru looked at crista."Through a completly different method of training Cresentmaru and I will train you to get it in three days"yorichi said.
Crista gasped,cresentmaru and yorichi smirked."Three days?!"Crista said.Yorichi jumped toward crista,she grabbed crista,and closed her eyes.
The whole place had fire around it and ice,plus water."You will have each one of these abilities in your sword,cresentmaru will train you in two of these and I will train you in the rest"yorichi said.Crista gulped,yorichi and cresentmaru pulled out their swords.