Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Anything ❯ Crash Course, Part I ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eleven: Crash Course, Part I
 
“—Seriously, were you thinking at all?”
 
Scowling, the Uchiha boy cast his dark eyes in the direction of the blonde following him to the Academy. He had been rather pleased with his pervious plan, but he did not wish to deal with him so early in the morning every day. So, lengthening his stride, he stated, “She's perfectly capable of walking home by herself.”
 
Nearly slapping his face with his hand, Naruto scowled back at the Uchiha. “That's entirely not the point!” he exclaimed. “You're supposed to walk a girl home after you spend the day with her! It's—it's—it's the rules!?!”
 
Pausing in step, Sasuke turned his head in Naruto's direction. Then, slowly, he replied, “We weren't on a date, dobe.”
 
Rolling his eyes, Naruto growled, “Not in her eyes, but technically, you were on a date. And since you were on a date, you should have offered to walk her home, not let her run off and possibly get hurt. I mean, who knows what's out there! The village might be safe now, but what if some rough shinobi had infiltrated the area earlier that day and was just waiting to pick off some innocent girl?! Kagome could have been seriously hurt, or kidnapped, or worse, and it would have been all your fault!?!!”
 
“But she didn't—” Sasuke started.
 
But, if she had,” Naruto pressed on, “it would have been all your fault! How would you feel then, Uchiha Sasuke?!?”
 
“She's fine,” Sasuke reiterated, before continuing on his trek toward the Academy. There was no point in the argument, since Higurashi Kagome was very capable. She would have been able to fend off an enemy shinobi, and even if she was at a disadvantage, he was positive she could have done so until someone arrived to assist her.
 
After all, he would have rushed to her aid if he had heard a disturbance in the area.
 
Blinking, Naruto shook his head. He said, “People are never going to want to ask for your squad's assistance once we become genin, I swear.”
 
“What's that supposed to mean?” Sasuke asked, his voice tight.
 
“Isn't it obvious?” Naruto grinned. “You willingly let the one girl, that you claim to like so much, walk home in the dark by herself. You did not even ask if she'd like you to take her there. People are going to look back on this day and whisper about how Uchiha Sasuke, the boy who loves Higurashi Kagome, let her walk home by herself! They're going to realize that that's the type of dedication you show for the things you love the most, and wonder how you treat the things you're supposed to protect! And then, oh then, they'll decide to ask for another squad, not wishing to put their lives in your hands!”
 
The dark haired boy walked a little faster.
 
“They'll shun you, the great and awesome Uchiha Sasuke!” Naruto began to rant. “And you'll cry, oh how you'll cry, because—”
 
Shut up already, dobe!” Sasuke snapped, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance. The blonde's voice was far too high, and it was only going to be a matter of time before someone heard him and actually listened to what he had to say. And then the fact—the single fact he wished to keep to himself until the time was right—that he wanted Higurashi Kagome as his own would spread like wild fire.
 
Bu—!” Naruto mocked.
 
Shut up!?” Sasuke snarled. He was not willing to risk his chance at Kagome's heart. He would not lose her because of some idiot that could not keep his mouth shut! He would not lose her because Naruto had to mock him! He would not lose her because Naruto could not understand how much he needed her!
 
Startled by the venom in Sasuke's voice, Naruto blinked rapidly.
 
I thought we agreed to keep that between us?” Sasuke continued.
 
“Geeze, Sasuke-teme, I was only joking,” Naruto huffed. He turned in a half-circle, waving his hands toward the quiet homes lined alongside the street. “Besides, no one is out here!
 
“That doesn't mean there aren't people listening!” Sasuke replied.
 
“She's going to find out sooner or later!” Naruto snorted. “It's not like you can hide it fo—”
 
“—But, not now,” Sasuke hissed. Once he was sure his point was drilled into the blonde shinobi-in-training's head, he continued on his way. Having to put up with him daily was becoming increasingly difficult, but he was positive he could do it. He could, because Kagome's heart was on the line and Naruto was currently the only path he had toward his goal.
 
“…You didn't have to bite my head off,” Naruto frowned.
 
Uchiha Sasuke ignored him, shoving his hands into his pockets, while he blocked out the world and continued on his way. After he did so, he did not notice Naruto's constant muttering, the cry of some fan girls waiting outside the Academy, or the greeting that came from Iruka-sensei when his body automatically led him into the classroom. He only recognized that his mood was dampened and only the sight of Higurashi Kagome's smile could possibly liven the day once more.
 
And it was that idiot's entire fault.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Lightly, Naruto nudged his best friend's arm. “Hey,” he whispered. “Hey!
 
“Naruto,” she shook her head. “Iruka-sensei said we had some free time. You don't need to whisper.”
 
“It fits the mood,” Naruto continued.
 
“What mood?” she asked. Her voice lowered only a little bit, while she eyed the blonde shinobi-in-training sitting next to her. Something told her that she should whisper, despite the fact that it was unneeded while Iruka-sensei was out of the room.
 
Waving his hand through the air, he stated, “This mood. All quiet and eerie, and almost as if there is something in the room that's just waiting to pounce on you.”
 
Following the path of his hand, Higurashi Kagome found her eyes locking with a dozen different colored eyes. All of them belonged to the Uchiha Sasuke Fan Club, and all of them were glaring heatedly toward her. So, under her breath, she muttered, “Huh? Weird that I didn't notice that before.”
 
Bumping her again, the Uzumaki boy snorted. “Of course you didn't! You never do!”
 
“As if!” Kagome laughed. “You're the one that doesn't notice anything!”
 
“Nuh uh!”
 
“Uh huh!”
 
Nuh uh!” Naruto growled. An idea instantly hit him, and he continued before his friend could speak again. “You! You're the one that refuses to acknowledge anything that goes on around you! I mean, really, how long are you going to pretend that Hyuuga Neji did not give you that pretty little cat charm?!?”
 
A snort came from the Hyuuga Neji Fan Girl sitting behind them.
 
Bringing her hand up in mockery, Kagome touched the tiny charm hanging from around her neck. She wore it to be polite, but she had come to appreciate the gesture and really liked the small nin-cat shape. “No!?” she gasped. “Surely, you must be joking!?”
 
“W-what!?” Naruto blinked, confused. Had Kagome just agreed with him? Had she just hinted that the charm had come from Hyuuga Neji? Because if she had, that would certainly explain why Uchiha Sasuke's onyx eyes were suddenly narrowed in his direction. Since it was rather obvious, now, that the Uchiha had clearly given Kagome the charm and did not take well to him continuously trying to make her believe it was from a Hyuuga clan member.
 
What else was he supposed to do?!
 
If he suggested that someone else had given it to her, she would think something was wrong. Sure, he had suggested for a small amount of time that Inuzuka Kiba might have given her the charm, but she would only laugh at him and call him stupid if he suggested it again. And if he suddenly changed his point of view, she would try to pry, and Naruto was not entirely sure how long he could keep himself from bursting into laughter each time he thought about how Uchiha Sasuke had fallen for his friend.
 
Besides, it made perfect sense that Neji, the boy that loved her so much, would give her such a thing!
 
“What's the matter?” Kagome asked, concerned.
 
“N-nothHoly, you're agreeing with me!” Naruto gasped.
 
She snorted, before saying, “No.”
 
Sasuke's glare ceased, but Naruto had to know. “But, you just—!”
 
“It's called sarcasm,” she replied. “Because, if you remember correctly, I told you that there was simply no reason for Neji to give me this charm.”
 
Actually,” Naruto scoffed, “you only said you doubted it.”
 
She paused for a moment. “W-whatever. It's the same thing!”
 
“Uh, no, it's completely different!” the blonde exclaimed. “And, if you remember correctly, Hyuuga Neji is the same Hyuuga Neji that sent you—”
 
“Shut up, Nar-u-to!” she snapped. How many times!?!
 
Laughing nervously at the sudden glare upon his person, he said, “Oh, right, not supposed to talk about that.” Afterward, he laughed a little more, trying to ignore the scolding glare that Kagome had settled on him. However, his nerves quickly wore thin and he gasped, “Please, please, Kagome! Don't make me pull anymore weeds!?!
 
A small smirk appeared on her face. She said, “I'll think about it.”
 
The Hyuuga Neji Fan Club member scoffed from her seat. Her honey colored eyes narrowed, as she flipped a lock of hair across her shoulder. “You're clearly worse than I first thought, Higurashi. What have you done to Naruto-kun to make him fear weeds, of all things?”
 
“Not much,” she snickered. Her dark blue eyes flashed with mischief, while she folded her hands on her desk. Then, nodding to herself, she drilled the words in by saying, “At least, nothing that could damage him completely.”
 
Not much!” Naruto shouted. “Not much! You're a—a—”
 
Mizuki blinked, while the girl before her mocked her friend lightly.
 
“A—a what, Nar-u-to?” Higurashi Kagome asked.
 
Quietly, sliding in his seat, Naruto gulped, “Nothing.” The look in the girl's eyes told him to think about what he said, and he chose silence to be the best option. After all, he did not wish to have Kagome suddenly turn tyrannical on him once more.
 
“Ugh,” Mizuki shuddered. How this girl had ever attracted Neji's attention, she would never know! “You're wrapped around her little finger, Naruto-kun!”
 
Uzumaki Naruto merely laughed lightly, waiting for Iruka-sensei to return to the classroom. Though, he was debating on how to turn Kagome's attention toward the silent Uchiha before him. The other boy deserved a little of Kagome's love, after all. It was not fair for him to keep her attention completely on himself when she was in such a loving mood!
 
“Now,” the Hyuuga Neji Fan Girl leaned forward on her desk, “why don't you come sit next to me, Naruto-kun? You can tell me all about how this terrible event came to be and you can—!” Truly, she only wished to find a way to make the Uzumaki boy tell her what Neji gave to Higurashi Kagome, but she was surprised when he cut her off.
 
“No,” he shook his head. The look in Kagome's eyes told him everything he needed to know. “No, I'm fine!”
 
We­l—” Mizuki huffed when he did not let her finish a second time.
 
Honest!” Naruto shouted.
 
The classroom door slammed open, Iruka-sensei's head coming into view while he scanned the room. “Naruto!” he yelled. “There is no reason to yell inside the classroom! So, keep it down before you disturb the one next door!”
 
Slamming his head onto his desk, Naruto muttered, “Yes, Iruka-sensei.”
 
The Academy students turned to stare at the blonde Uzumaki in surprise, as Iruka-sensei straightened up in shock. They had never seen, nor thought of ever seeing, Uzumaki Naruto give into a command so easily. At least, not one from Iruka-sensei, despite how much time the boy spent trying to get the Academy teacher to buy him ramen. It was almost unreal, and they were positive they would have simply laughed and told a person to stop kidding around if they had not seen it for themselves.
 
Iruka blinked, before saying, “Uh, well, all right then.”
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
“H-hello, N-Neji,” Hinata called.
 
The Hyuuga prodigy slid his eyes onto the Hyuuga heiress, dismissing her, before searching out for the single reason he agreed to Hiashi's demand to pick up Hinata while his genin squad was in the village. He had made a habit of it even, just to catch a small glimpse of the smiling Higurashi girl while she raced off with Uzumaki Naruto after the Academy each day. There was no telling what scheme Naruto might be planning to pull her into, but it was enough for him just to see her every now and then to know she had yet to acknowledge the affections of any boy.
 
She remained loyal to only Uzumaki Naruto, and for that he was glad.
 
Hinata shuffled her feet, turning her head down toward the ground as Neji's eyes scanned the area. “A-are you looking f-for K-Kagome?” she asked.
 
It was the same question as always, and, like always, Neji denied it. “No.” There was a good chance that the information could get back to Hiashi, and though many knew the information already, he was determined to keep it from the Hyuuga Head as long as possible. At least then he would have more time to steer Higurashi Kagome's attention in his direction, and possibly enough time to find a way to defy the Hyuuga laws stating he could not marry her.
 
“O-oh,” Hinata sighed in disappointment. She had hoped that maybe today Neji would open up to her, realize that she saw him as an equal, but it seemed that his view could not be changed. He would always think harshly of the main branch members, because her father was the reason his father was killed and they denied him the right to truly follow his heart.
 
But, she did hope that someday he would understand that. She did not care if he chose to follow Higurashi Kagome to the end of the world. She did not care if he wanted to marry someone outside the Hyuuga clan. She actually thought his devotion was rather sweet, and she believed that he should be able to do whatever he wanted to with his life.
 
Hyuuga law should not be able to tell him otherwise. But it could, and it did, and because of that, Hinata understood why Neji showed such contempt toward her.
 
Shuffling her feet a little more, Hinata finally asked, “U-um, don't y-you think we should be ge-getting home then, N-Neji?”
 
“Of course,” he replied. Then, his voice tight, he added, “I will take you wherever you wish to go, Hinata-sama.”
 
“Y-y-you don't n-need to d-do that!” Hinata stuttered. She hated it when he said that. She hated it when he acted like he was less of a person than she was. And she could only hope that someday she could change the view of the branch family. “W-we don't e-even need to go b-back to the Hyuuga compound if y-you don't w-want to yet!”
 
Turning on his heel, Neji completely ignored what she had said. He merely continued, saying, “Come, Hinata-sama. We do not want Hiashi-sama to wonder why you have yet to arrive, and—”
 
Blinking, Hinata turned her pale eyes onto her cousin. Softly, she called, “N-Neji?”
 
Neji's eyes narrowed, bulging along the veins, as the Byakugan came to life. His sharpened vision instantly took in everything around him, but his hard gaze remained locked on the sight before him. Then, not a second later, anger swelled in his chest.
 
Concerned, Hinata followed her cousin's line of sight and spotted what he had noticed. She blinked in surprise for a moment, the Byakugan forming in her eyes to confirm what she saw, before she bit her lip. “T-that's K-Kagome,” she whispered, her heart aching for Neji when she realized who the Higurashi girl was walking next to.
 
That Uchiha brat.” The words spat from Neji's mouth so quietly that he was positive only he had heard them, despite Hinata's sudden closeness. And even if Hinata had been able to hear the words, he could not have stopped them from passing his lips.
 
That damn Uchiha! Who did he think he was?!
 
Yes, it was understandable that Higurashi Kagome would wish to help him. Neji had known that from the last time he had seen her, but to see them together, again, grated on his nerves to the point he was positive he could see red. Because it was clear to him from the Uchiha's relaxed stance that he was enjoying Kagome's company, he wanted her company, and that did not sit well with the Hyuuga boy at all.
 
“A-are you alright, Neji?” Hinata asked.
 
His attention drawn to the girl standing beside him, Neji realized that he could not go racing after the Uchiha and the girl smiling at his side. He would have to deal with the sudden complication some other way. And he would deal with the problem, because his small amount of suspicion skyrocketed in that moment and raged underneath his skin.
 
“N-Neji?”
 
Later. Yes, later. And when he did, he would make sure that Uchiha Sasuke understood that he had set his sight on Higurashi Kagome first. He had been the first to touch her lips, to try and tell her he liked her, to stake his claim, therefore the Uchiha would back off or he would force him to. He would use violence to gain what he wanted, even if it meant defying the Hyuuga clan to make sure Higurashi Kagome did not turn her gaze upon another.
 
Hesitantly, Hinata allowed her hand to rest on Neji's arm. “N-Neji?” she called a third time. “I-I'm sorry.”
 
Shrugging the hand away from him, Neji's Byakugan turned toward the Hyuuga heiress. His anger refused to die down, the Byakugan refused to budge from his eyes, and at that moment he could not control the venom in his voice. “Come now, Hinata-sama, we have wasted enough time already.”
 
Twisting her fingers together, Hinata flinched at his tone.
 
Neji ignored her, though, favoring the vision of the girl he had come to love walking beside someone from his rival clan. His stride lengthened at the mere thought, his eyes becoming slits, as his hand curled into a fist. He refused to let that Uchiha have what he wanted, and it was now very clear to him that that was exactly what Uchiha Sasuke wanted.
 
The damn Uchiha's stance had told him everything. He might even try to deny it, but the Byakugan saw all. There was nothing Uchiha Sasuke could hide from his eyes, especially when it came to the Higurashi girl he was determined to have as his own.
 
Nothing.
 
Hinata followed him obediently, watching him as he tensed and relaxed over and over again. She wanted to comfort him, she did, but she knew he would not accept it. Neji would shove her away, and her heart ached a little more with the simple fact. He did not care that she cared for him, thought of him as more than just a Hyuuga branch member, and he would never accept her help when it came to Kagome.
 
As they walked, though, Neji's fist slowly uncurled as his mind processed the situation. His Byakugan remained in place, anger pulsing through his veins, but a single thought remained once it entered his mind.
 
Higurashi Kagome was the most oblivious girl in the world. The fact that Uchiha Sasuke wanted her was irrelevant, because there was simply no possible reason for her to acknowledge his feelings. She only acknowledged him, Neji, because he had asserted his claim and made it quite clear what he wanted from her. But, knowing the Uchiha, he would not think of such things. He would try to play with her, tug her in all directions to find a way in, and that would ultimately be the reason he never captured her heart.
 
The Uchiha boy was incapable of snatching up Higurashi Kagome's allusive heart. His heart might be driven, but his strategy and mind were not things that Kagome would notice. They were simply too complicated. Too demanding. Kagome would sooner turn her head away from such actions. She would not fall at an Uchiha's feet.
 
His stance relaxing, Neji realized that he had been too rash when he first saw Kagome walking beside the Uchiha. His mind had grasped a hold of what it wanted to: hatred for the Uchiha clan. But, truly, he knew, he should analyze the situation further. He should watch for any signs that might indicate Kagome was drifting in the direction of the Uchiha clan. If she was, he would act and beat the Uchiha into his grave for attempting to take such a precious item from him.
 
But, really, the idea was absurd!
 
His precious Kagome would never become attracted to someone from the arrogant Uchiha clan.
 
Quietly, Hinata sighed, tilting her head to the side. She had glimpsed Neji's fading Byakugan when his head turned just slightly, and she watched as he relaxed completely over a short span of time. It was not hard for her to put the pieces together, to come to the conclusion that he believed Kagome would never stray into an Uchiha's grasp and away from his own. It was not hard at all, but her heart twisted a little more for him, because she would only wish that that were true.
 
Neji deserved to be happy, and Hinata hoped beyond hope that her friend could see how much he needed her.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
If Itachi were ever asked to describe his younger sibling, he would call him determined. Simply that, for Uchiha Sasuke pushed himself to escape the shadow that surrounded him at every turn. He constantly fought, failing miserably in many ways, to show the rest of the Uchiha clan that every child born from Uchiha Fugaku's seed could become great. He was pressed down, confined and unable to rise to the expectations laid out for him, yet still he pressed forward.
 
Sasuke's determination knew no bounds, though. For now, though it was very clear the girl was oblivious, he yearned for the attention of one Higurashi Kagome.
 
Itachi blinked from his perch, gazing upon the sight of his brother falling back and allowing the kunoichi-in-training to jab her fingers deep into his arm. There was no doubt the attack hurt, yet the boy allowed it. He purposely moved so the attack would hit, and Itachi knew it was so he could have just a moment where the dark haired Higurashi was touching him.
 
The elder Uchiha was not surprised at all. Sasuke's attention remained solely on the girl, watching intently and taking in everything that he could, and he had yet to even notice his presence. His sibling usually stiffened and went the other way when his chakra signal came into range, yet he was so infatuated with the Higurashi that he did not even realize he was there.
 
Uchiha Itachi doubted he would ever be able to understand just how Sasuke became so infatuated with the girl. She was so oblivious. She did nothing, yet his brother's attention was drawn to her. The mere fluttering of her hair seemed to cause color to rise in Sasuke's face, and that fact alone made a small smirk form along Itachi's lips.
 
The situation was slightly amusing.
 
Slowly, Itachi shook his head as Sasuke took another hit to the gut. The boy's plan was crude. He did not think, he merely did. And that, ultimately, would be the reason that he never gained the Higurashi girl's attention. Itachi could already see the signs—Kagome grabbed at Sasuke's leg when he attacked her—and he almost had it in him to feel sorry for the boy.
 
Sasuke, for as long as he could remember, had never gone to such lengths to achieve what he wanted. He never swallowed his pride, and he never wanted to. He would rather stab himself than admit he was wrong, yet there he was, defying everything that Itachi had ever known about him.
 
He was swallowing his pride. Willingly. He was allowing the girl to come into contact with him. He was allowing the girl to take a hold of his heart and squeeze it between her fingers unknowingly. He was trying to make it so her dark blue eyes only gazed upon him with affection and love.
 
Itachi understood that the girl was different. She was unlike the arrogant Uchiha, with her modest nature, yet she still carried many Uchiha traits. She had a backbone. She had potential to grow and become something great in the future. She refused to back down when a challenge was brought to her, even knowing that the other person could easily slice her head from her shoulders.
 
He knew, though, that it was the Higurashi eyes that made her truly unique. She had clearly inherited the hauntingly beautiful Higurashi gaze, so dark and yet so bright, and containing the ability to spot even the tiniest detail without the need of doujutsu. That small detail was what probably drew Sasuke in originally, his Uchiha blood and pride demanding that he pay attention to such beauty, and then it developed from there.
 
Obviously too far for Sasuke to hide any longer, considering the way he allowed the girl to slam her fist into his face.
 
Allowing his Sharingan filled eyes to take in the scene once more, Itachi finally shook his head. Sasuke was determined. His blood most likely refused to have any one now that he had set his sight on Higurashi Kagome. And it was clear, from what Itachi had observed so far and knew about them both, that it would take quite some time before the girl even came to be attracted to anyone in the Uchiha clan.
 
For his brother's sake, though, Itachi did hope that the Higurashi girl did not remain oblivious to the blatant attraction being thrown in her face forever.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
A grin spread across her face, as she pushed aside the foliage surrounding the Nakano River quietly. The sound of fighting had reached her ears some time ago and she wanted to swoon, because what if Sasuke and some other dark, handsome Uchiha were training out there? Or Sasuke and Itachi?!?
 
Oh, her day would be perfect if it was Sasuke and Itachi!
 
Not that she would ever admit that to the rest of the Uchiha Sasuke Fan Club. Her duty was to worship Sasuke. She was supposed to love only Sasuke. Yet, somehow, she had noticed just how deliciously handsome his elder brother was. Just how beautiful he would be if he managed to exhaust himself—sweat dripping from his brow—as his Sharingan eyes finally faded away to the onyx underneath.
 
The girl's heart began to beat faster, while she brought her hand up to her cheek to calm herself. Her smile refused to fade with the image, though, even when she told herself that Uchiha Sasuke was her one true love. He was the only boy that she would ever love, and, hopefully, someday he would love her in return.
 
But, oh, his brother—!?!
 
Excitement rushing through her veins, the fan girl pushed aside the last of the foliage. She really, really wanted it to be Sasuke and Itachi. The very thought of it, while she closed her eyes to heighten the excitement, was already making her mouth drool and
 
“You really need to work on your footing!”
 
Her eyes snapping open, the girl froze.
 
“—But, even so, we're going to have to stop for now. My mother will be expecting me soon. I hope you don't mind, Sasuke?”
 
That—that
 
The girl's mouth fell open, her eyes wide, while she watched.
 
“I understand,” Uchiha Sasuke shrugged. “So, I won't keep you if you need to go.”
 
Thatthat was—oh, no!!
 
“I'm glad I could help. But remember, you need to work on your footing!”
 
That was not Uchiha Itachi.
 
“I'll keep that in mind,” Sasuke replied.
 
That—that was
 
The fan girl's thought process shut down once more, while she stared at the scene before her. She could not believe what she was watching. It was so wrong; so terrible; so disgusting. And, after a moment, an angry beast rose inside of her when she realized she should be the one out there training with Sasuke. Not that—thatthat—!
 
“I'll see you later then—!” the kunoichi-in-training said.
 
A growl spilled from the girl's chest. Who did she think she was?!
 
“—Sasuke!”
 
Falling back into the foliage once more, the girl's anger began to dissipate when she realized Sasuke was only using the other girl. It made perfect sense! He could just be trying to learn her family's deadly lightning techniques, or at least familiarize himself with them so she would never be a threat in the future. There was no way he was—
 
Biting her lip, the girl pushed the foliage aside once more. That had to be it. It had to—but—but, then why was Sasuke's gaze suddenly following her while she left. Why was he watching her leave as if he did not want her to go?!? Why would he even want to look upon that heartless, man stealing witch?!?
 
Hissing through her teeth, the fan girl stumbled away from her position. She could not believe it. She would not believe it! Yet, some part of her brain refused to let it go and she found herself turning on her heel to find the rest of the Uchiha Sasuke Fan Club.
 
They had to be informed right away!!
 
That—that Higurashi could not be trusted around Sasuke anymore!?!