Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Returning Legacy ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya everyone!! It's been a while since I last posted anything on this site… and now I decided to get back to it!! XD
I already posted this up on FF.net so yea, I didn't steal it or anything lol.
Anyways, on to the story!! Enjoy!!
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Naruto… they belong to their respective creators. I only own the plot line of this fanfic.
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
-Returning Legacy of a Hidden Village-
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
-Prologue-
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
A group of four and a pig were traveling back to their village. Two of them were women, and the other two were an older male and a teenaged boy who looked about fifteen.
The teenaged boy stretched out his arms and lazily rested them behind his head as he walked. He pondered about the past and what's to come. `Wow… its been three weeks since me and Ero-sennin went out searching for Baa-chan… wonder what's been happening in the village… nothing bad I hope… I wonder what Sakura-chan is doing…' His eyes narrowed. `Probably worrying about Sasuke-teme like always instead of training like she should. Tch, whatever, all I ever wanted was her friendship… ain't as if I actually like her more than that... thank Kami, since she probably would never get over her obsessions of Sasuke.'
He snorted mentally, amused with the idea, but he quickly sobered up as another thought flittered through his head. `Sasuke-teme… I wonder how he's doing after fighting Itachi… ever since three years ago all he's been working for is revenge and not for himself or others and he even forgot about what happened back then… its sad... but pathetic too. I hope he realizes what he forgot…”
A breeze blew bye, ruffling the teenaged boy's spiky, golden blond hair. His bright and usually energetic blue eyes blinked uncharacteristically lazily before they slid their gaze to the other, older male in the group. He watched as the man strode, his face in a book in which one of his hands held while the other held a kind of brush pen. His long, unruly, white hair swayed with every step he took. The blond teen noticed a grin he was used to seeing on the older man's face when he started to jot something down. The blond boy snorted at the familiar scene. `Perverted sage said it'll only be a week until we finally reach the village… then Baa-chan can finally be Hokage and I can continue training.'
His gaze finally reached the two women in the group. He stared at the short-haired brunette holding the pig before his gaze switched to the long-haired, busty blond adorning a green cloak. `I still can't believe sheis going to be the Hokage, especially with the past she's had… but after the fight with the snake sannin it doesn't matter what happened back then, she's proven herself in my eyes… Shizune too… who knew she could fight like that. Now all Baa-chan has to do is prove everyone else in the village, which I doubt would be a problem.'
He tilted his head up and gazed at the sky. `Ya know… of all the things I wonder the most about… the one thing that's always stuck on my mind the most is her. Ever since she left, everything has gone downhill. She said she'd be back, but didn't say when… I don't even think she even knew when she could come back.'
The blond boy closed his eyes momentarily, visualizing beautiful, sparkling, sapphire blue eyes before they changed into mesmerizing, sapphire diamond-pupil eyes, with midnight blue outlining it, and four smaller, blood red diamonds surrounding the bigger one. The rest of the eyes were a soft, light blue. He remembered what she last said to him, `”I'll be back Naruto-kun, just know that and the fact that I'll miss you. And don't worry, I'll be back here in Konoha before ya know it and we'll continue being the bestest of friends.” She smirked at him before saying. “Believe it!!!”' And after that she sped away to her unknown destination. He sighed longingly before his head shot over to the older male who tripped over a rock when he wasn't looking.
The boy busted out laughing at the sight of Ero-sannin sprawled on the ground, but one thought stayed in his mind. `Maybe… just maybe she'll be there when we return… I sure hope so cause we need her…. I need her'
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
A seemingly young woman, looking about 18, was standing in front of a humongous shrine in Japan with three others; An old man, a middle-aged woman, and a young looking boy about 10. Their faces were both sad yet happy. The young woman smiled sadly at the three before adorning a midnight blue, hooded cloak but hesitating to put the hood up just yet.
The young boy spoke up. “Do you really have to leave?” he asked softly, his voice laced with sadness.
The young woman looked at him before nodding solemnly. “Yes, I do. I've already spent too much time away as it is. I need to go back as soon as possible… I only stayed this long because I was required to.” She explained.
The boy's shoulders drooped in disappointment at what he heard.
The young woman saw and continued hurriedly. “I'm sorry though… I'll be back during holidays ya know, so I will be back. And my phone will always be on if ya missed me too much.” She winked at him.
The boy stood, indigent. “No way!! I'm not gonna miss you!!!” he shouted, but you could tell by the way his eyes were shining with moisture the he really didn't mean it one bit.
The young woman shook her head, amused and knowing. Walking towards the young boy she crouched down a little and gave him a hug. “Hey… if it makes any difference, I'll miss you, so you don't have to act so tough.”
The boy leaned back to look at her before sniffling. He hugged her back, tightly, before grinning up at her. “I know you will… I mean, who wouldn't miss me?”
The young woman chuckled before smirking. “Haha, I guess you're right about that.”
She pulled away and turned over to the two adults. She spoke quietly and hesitantly. “Mama…Gamps…” and she paused.
The older woman looked at her daughter with glistening eyes before quickly gathering her up in a hug. “I wish you wouldn't leave, but I know how you are. Never one to forget their duty. Just like your father. You resemble him in so many ways.”
The young woman hugged her back. “Don't worry about me mama, I can take care of myself and I'll call, write, visit... whichever... whatever… you want it, I'll do it and it'll be like I never left.”
The older woman nodded quickly. “You better young lady, you need to visit as much as possible so to prevent me from worrying too much.”
Her daughter laughed softly, “Of course, we can't have that now can we?”
She turned to the oldest male in the group. She walked over and hugged him gently.
“My dear granddaughter,” he spoke in a raspy, old voice. “you've grown so much, not only physically but mentally as well. I'm very proud of you… I'll miss you greatly.”
The young woman smiled softly. “Thank you gramps, that means a lot to me… haha I think what I'm going to miss about you the most are those crazy diseases you came up with for me whenever I left and those… unique… gifts you always gave me.”
Her gramps looked at her sternly. “And what about my legends and stories hmm?”
She grinned cheekily. “Yea those too… especially those.”
Her gramps shook his head. “Be safe young one. If you are in any trouble remember to use those sutras I gave you… and don't forget to take that illusion of yours off, or else nobody will recognize you when you return.”
The young woman sweatdropped when she heard him talk about `using his sutras' since they never really work… but she gaped at him when he reminded her about her illusion.
“I'll remember to use them Gramps, don't worry… and I totally forgot about the illusion! Hehe.”
Bowing her head she chanted softly. A white glow with various blue tendrils surrounded her, and she seemed to shrink a little. After the glow dissipated, a fifteen year-old teenaged girl stood in place of where the eighteen year-old was.
The teen stretched lethargically. “Ahhhh… it feels soo good to be back in my actual body and not have to hold the illusion up anymore… it was getting annoying.”
Her family chuckled at her.
The girl grabbed her backpack and shouldered it before turning to leave. She paused to look back at them. “Well… I better get going if I want to make it there by when I told them I was. I'll miss ya guys… Love ya!!” With a wave she dashed away in a ball of bright blue and white miko ki, leaving her family waving and gazing after her, lost in their thoughts.
`Bye sis, I'll miss ya…'
`Take care granddaughter, rise to your fullest potential.'
`Be careful my daughter… my Kagome… and always fight for what you believe in.'
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
Somehow, Kagome, who was now currently in a forest, heard these thoughts and grinned. She broadcasted her own thoughts to them.
`Thank you, don't worry about me, I'll survive whatever comes my way at me, I'll miss you too Souta… I'll miss you all...'
With that she placed her hood over her head and all you could see were her shining, sapphire eyes before she closed them, breathing in the scent of the trees surrounding her. When she parted them, all you could see were now sapphire, midnight blue outlined, diamond-pupil eyes with four smaller blood red diamonds surrounding the bigger one in each with a soft lilac filling in the outer space.
And then she went, journeying on to her other home, the place where she was really born and belonged to… her home village… the Hidden Village of Leaves... Konohagakure.
`I'm finally coming back Naruto-kun, I'll be there soon… just wait a little longer.'
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
I hope you all found it interesting…… I sure did. I'm really looking forward to writing this so I can't wait. If it seems a little boring well, it'll pick up trust me... I mean, it's only the prologue.
Till next time,
-RainLily13