Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Stains of the Heart ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stains of the Heart
 
By:KibaSin/Kiba
 
Summary:She was obsessed and that attracted him. She found comfort in the death of others and that made him lust. Blood stained her hands more than anything else and it captured his heart. Gaara knew, in the end, he was falling. Hard. Gaara/Kagome
 
Disclaimer:I own neither Naruto, nor Inuyasha. Last time I checked my name wasn't printed onto the manga books or the anime. The only thing I gain from writing is self-accomplishment, nothing more. I think that explains everything.
 
Genre:Action/Adventure/Drama/Angst/Romance
 
Rating:M; Rated for Violence, Gore, and Death
 
OoO
 
Dedication: I have to dedicate this story to "Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe" for helping me come up with most of Kagome's new personality, though I'm not sure if she realizes she did. I promise to also continue my older stories, just I need a couple new things in order to get my brain working again. I think I might update one more new story, and then I'll work on those while I'm working on my old matieral, so that I can come up with new ideas and things. However, don't expect any quick updates when it comes to this story, since I'm just starting to get familiar with Kankurou and Temari's characters.
 
Kiba
 
OoO
 
Prologue
 
Blood…
 
A wicked smile crossed the shadowed face of their attacker, telling each of them that they were about to meet their end. Only glowing eyes and hands could be seen through the thick fog that was forming, suffocating them all, the oxygen fading away from the space around them. Kunai and shuriken fell from limp hands, each one of them feeling the gates of death beginning to open as their bodies began to sway.
 
More blood…”
 
A strange feeling surrounded each of them, the glowing hands reaching out to them as if waiting for a lover to take them. The blood red color was enough to make them all pause, wondering just why they were being called from the sweet embrace of death—why a person would be cruel enough to take away their peaceful ends? But they knew that the lives of shinobi were not filled with peaceful actions, and they knew that their attacker was only doing what came naturally. Giving them the pain they deserved for trying to make their village stronger than another.
 
Yes… more blood…
 
The feeling grew, each one of them beginning to shake with the intensity of it. A scream of horror was enough to cause panic to fill their minds, even as they felt death continue to tug at them. Another. And another. Screams began to fill the air, each one of them searching for the source, yet unable to move until the feeling overtook their body completely. Only then did they understand, for they felt as if they were being ripped apart from the inside, something within them trying to escape from them. Something that should have stayed within the body wished for escape and it found it by… exploding, right as their scream took hold.
 
Those glowing eyes gleamed through the darkness, lust and longing showing in their depths. The hands flipped suddenly, and were brought together in order to begin making quick hand signs, each movement quicker than the last. Each one of them was confused, wondering just how much this person could torture them. Wasn't causing their comrades to explode, sending entrails, blood, and bits of the bodies to fall around them, enough? Wasn't bringing all of them to the gates of death and leaving them there enough for their tormentor, the person who seemed to lick their lips while watching?
 
A gasp was heard through the suffocating fog, the eyes glowing brighter, redder, as a black swam across it. A fleeting glance would have made anyone pause, but the helpless shinobi could only watch through hazy eyes, wondering just when their fate would come. When would they die? Would they be next, or last? Would he or she have to listen to the dying breaths of their comrades, waiting for their turn before their attacker decided something crueler for them? What would be their fate at the hands of this powerful opponent, who'd sent them, falling to their knees before they were able to make a move?
 
What… was the question they all wanted answered, yet feared the end.
 
Blood… Fear… Death…
 
They were thick in the air now, as a few of the shinobi trapped within the barrier dropped from the lack of oxygen. One could almost taste them if they wished it, yet that was not the reason this person was killing them. No.
 
Blood… must have more blood…”
 
A soft, feminine voice called out to them through the fog, each of them having enough time to pull a gasp from their mouths as they heard the words that fell from the uncovered lips of their attacker. “Red Rain.” At those words each of them remaining shinobi feared the sudden rush that coursed through their veins. They thought perhaps it was Genjutsu, but at the first gargled scream, they knew they were lost. Each felt their own chakra rebel against them, and each one of them knew that there was nothing to stop it.
 
The wick grin grew; the person watched, as their bodies suddenly seemed to weep, their blood exiting through pores after bursting from veins. Their bodies' shook for only a short time, before their heads were thrown backward, their then lifeless eyes staring upward toward the pregnant moon. Then, once the blood began to coat their entire body, leaving no escape for the large amount still within the body, it shot out of their pores like needles from the inside. The bodies were sliced to pieces, the blood flying straight into the air as sharp as knives, before falling back toward the ground in a fountain-like effect, but no larger harmful to anyone standing by.
 
Lustful, greedy eyes took in the scene, the grin becoming softer at the sight of raining blood. Almost longing, as the person reached outward, their hands reaching for the blood that rained down. It hit skin, beginning to coat the person just as they wanted, wishing to know that their lust had been fulfilled… for now.
 
Blood…”
 
“Blood,” the person repeated, bringing their bloody hands up to run it across their slender neck. The persons face was covered by hair, but one could tell that the person was not a male. The simply structure and feminine voice was enough to place those pieces together. Even so, anyone who saw this woman in those few moments would have died. No would see her for the monster that she truly was. The lustful monster that was only comforted by blood and death, the two things that cocooned her in a sweet feeling for quite some time…
 
The pregnant moon shone down on the scene, but should one have cast their eyes away from the gruesome sight within that moment they would have turned back and found the woman gone. Vanished. Simply having disappeared into the blanket of the night, only a small poof of smoke left behind in her disappearance, suggesting that she'd used a teleportation jutsu. But no one knew, for those who would have seen were dead.