Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Middle of the Day ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The Middle of the Day
By: Kiba/KibaSin
Summary: Sakura was more than a little shocked at what she came across while walking home from the market.
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Naruto. They belong to their respectable owners, and I only gain self-accomplishment from writing this.
Genre: Romance/Angst
Rating: R
Pairing: Kagome/Sasuke
- - - - - - - - - - -
   Sakura’s day was looking up.
   She smiled as she turned her on her heel, carrying the small basket of groceries her mother wanted, and began her trek back home. She had managed to get all the items her mother wanted, and she had a delightful conversation with the old civilian woman selling fruit, who decided afterward that she could have a few extra items for free. And, though she had protested at first, she gladly bit into an apple as she walked, allowing the yummy juice to slide down the back of her throat.
   It was a good day. Kakashi-sensei had been put in the hospital for a few days, which resulted in no missions for the time being. Tsunade was busy with Hokage duties, which resulted in her not having to train. The only thing that could possibly make the day better was if she saw Sasuke, even if she was still a bit wary after his return from Orochimaru.
   He had changed so much from the boy she loved, yet her heart still cried out that he was still her Sasuke-kun. Somewhere, deep down, he was still the indifferent prodigy from Team Seven. He had to be that person, her heart cried, because she could not stand the thought that she might have to move on. She had clung to him for so long, and her heart could not fathom the idea of finding another to love.
   Sakura allowed a tiny sigh to pass her lips, despite her wonderful day. She allowed herself the moment to believe everything would work out fine, and that the pieces would fall into place. Sasuke would see that Naruto and her loved him; he would come around. Sasuke would finally allow himself to show that boy she loved, and then everything would be right again.
   Though, she knew that even then she would be pinning for his love. His acceptance.
   Sasuke needed someone strong and beautiful to help him with his goal. And no matter how much Sakura desperately wanted him to choose her, she knew he would not. He would choose someone with Uchiha features—the standard black hair and dark eyes—not someone like her. He would choose some other kunoichi when the time came, and Sakura’s heart cried at the knowledge that her pink hair and green eyes simply could not stand up to his need.
   Bending her head down, Sakura allowed her bangs to cover her eyes. She bit into her apple again, trying to fight off the sadness that suddenly coursed through her body. She knew she had tried so hard, fought through the ranks in order to become the best medic-nin she possibly could, but Sasuke did not need that. He needed more than someone that could simply stand at his side, and sadly Sakura knew that person would not be her.
   The only uplifting thought was Sakura knew it would also not be Ino. Her rival might try again and again, but her blonde hair and blue eyes would always put her on the back burner to the Uchiha appearance. There were plenty of other girls in the village that had dark enough hair and pretty enough eyes, after all, so Ino definitely was not going to get the position as Sasuke’s wife either.
   Sakura knew that was selfish of her. She should not gain joy from the fact that Yamanaka Ino would never become Sasuke’s wife. Just because she knew she could never become his wife did not mean she should suddenly turn those nasty thoughts on another, since Sasuke’s dark hair would guarantee that most of his children would have dark hair. His dominate gene would cancel out the light hair of his partner, if he chose to go that way, and most of his children would have the Uchiha’s standard black. So, really, Ino did have a small chance at least.
   Not like her. She knew that Sasuke would never want such an awkward color on his children. The way he looked at most of the other kunoichi with blue or green or red hair, she knew he would not want any children with pink. And it was sad, because the thought of Ino having a chance while she did not was devastating to her bleeding little heart.
   Stopping, Sakura stepped to the side so she would not be in the way of the other people walking down the street. She just did not want to wallow in her self-pity anymore, and had decided to stand out of the way to give herself a pep talk. After all, if she tried hard enough and won Sasuke’s heart, why could she not be his wife? If she was the one that finally grabbed a hold of Sasuke’s elusive love, why would the color of her hair or her eyes matter? Sasuke would love her if she managed to do so, and the fact that she did not have the Uchiha look should not matter to him.
   However, as Sakura gave herself her pep talk, biting into her apple once more, she was a little surprised when she heard something odd in the background. She whirled around, her green eyes zeroing in on the couple pressed up against a wall in the alleyway behind her. They were greedily attacking the other’s mouth, tongues slipping out to play and creating a sick, wet popping sound that had startled Sakura in the first place.
   Saliva seemed to fly as it was exchanged, the couple unaware of the audience they had gained. They were far more concerned with the need to press up against one another, and Sakura nearly choked on her tongue when the female whimpered.
   “S-Sasuke-kun…”    
    No. That was the only coherent thing Sakura could come up with, because there was simply no possible way that her Sasuke-kun was in that alley. And doing such an indecent thing in public at that! Whoever the girl was, she had probably just called out the name in her pleasure-haze, wishing that it was actually Sasuke attacking her mouth and neck.
   But, the fact that the girl had called out his name at all made Sakura pause. She knew it was not logical, that Sasuke would never do such a thing in public, and even if he chose to, not with some random girl. She knew it could not be Sasuke, but she had to know. She had to make sure that she was right, because what if it was Sasuke?
   Her heart growled, as she stepped quietly into the alleyway. No, no, no. That was not her Sasuke-kun! That could not possibly be her Sasuke-kun! No, no, no!
   As she got closer, though, Sakura felt her heart plummet. The apple and basket she carried hit the ground with a thud, but the couple did not notice. The items her mother wished her to get scattered at her feet, while the lone apple rolled toward the couple unable to pull themselves away from one another. Sakura did not even realize she had let go, because she could not rip her eyes away from the truth settled before her.
   That was Sasuke. The hairstyle was unmistakable, and she would have been able to tell if it was someone using a transformation jutsu. Just as she distantly recognized the genjutsu wrapped tightly around the area, hiding the scene playing out before her eyes from those that were not meant to witness it.
   Sasuke grabbed a large amount of the girl’s breast, squeezing it until the girl moaned, and Sakura nearly threw herself against the wall behind her. The very sight of his hand—his large, callused, and beautiful hand—grabbing onto that feminine flesh and squeezing pained her. The very thought that he was groping another girl, someone that was clearly not her, stunned her, and Sakura found she could not look away.
   His lips were all over her neck, on her mouth, and it was not until he finally buried his face in her shoulder that Sakura caught a good glimpse of her. Her heart cried out, recognizing her easily as the chuunin that had briefly glanced in Sasuke’s direction when he first returned. At the time, Sakura had not paid it much attention, but now she saw that that had been a very bad mistake.
   A very bad mistake, because now that little slut was all over her Sasuke-kun!
   Anger quickly bubbled over the shock that Sakura felt. It reared up like a dragon ready to spit fire, and Sakura’s fist clenched. She wanted to pound them into that pretty little face, and leave her ugly and bruised to the point Sasuke would be disgusted to look at her any longer. The dragon hissed, spitting, and chakra began to build in her closed fist. She wanted to hit her so badly, and beat away the beauty that had obviously seduced Sasuke into doing such an indecent act.
   Angry, upset, and jealous, Sakura was about to let out a battle cry and charge when Sasuke pulled a shining kunai from his holster. She paused in step, wondering what the weapon was intended for. Her heart screamed that Sasuke had seen reason—he was so going to plunge it into the black heart of that little bitch and end her evil siren’s call—but her mind knew there was a chance that kunai was meant for her. There was a fair chance that Sasuke had sensed her spike in chakra and was ready to get rid of the threat to his playmate, and that made Sakura still.
   Surprisingly, Sasuke used the weapon to split open the front of the girl’s shirt. The bandages used to keep her breasts from moving around too much also fell to the ground with the action. The thick mounds of flesh were instantly bared, and Sasuke’s hand returned to playing with them. He seemed fascinated with the generous amount of flesh, and Sakura’s pitiful little heart screamed when he twisted a dark nipple between his fingers.
   No, no, no! Her heart bled, wishing Sasuke would just see reason. Wishing that he might turn around and glimpse her, allowing guilt or some other emotion to bring him to her. Far, far away from that little hussy throwing herself all over him. Far, far away from the little chuunin that not only had the dark Uchiha colored hair, but exotic dark blue eyes that would surely draw in and capture any man. Those beautiful eyes, so dark and mysterious, and capable of passing as the dark onyx of an Uchiha’s any day.
   Sakura almost cried when Sasuke’s hand grabbed one of those perfectly round mounds and lifted it high enough for his mouth to suck on. The girl clearly liked it from the way she gripped the hair on the back of his head, and Sasuke was quick to give her more. His hungry tongue extended, flicking over the nipple time and again, before he sucked the pebbled flesh back into his mouth. He wasted no time in giving her pleasure, and Sakura felt her lip tremble.
   He was so rough, but it was exactly as she had imagined in her teenage fantasies. She could almost see herself against that wall, having him love her, but a thick moan from the girl shattered her dream. That chuunin was the recipient of his torturous mouth, and Sakura felt a tear cascade down her cheek.
   The girl arched her back up, moaning, “Sasuke-kun…” She pressed more of her breast into the Uchiha’s mouth, and he quickly gobbled it up. He did not let her silent offer go to waste. He acted like he could not let her silent offer go to waste, and Sakura felt another wash of sadness rush over her form.
   Sasuke’s unoccupied hand skimmed down the girl’s side, across her bottom, and grabbed onto the lean muscle of her thigh. He lifted the appendage until the girl finally wrapped it around his waist, and then pushed her pretty little skirt high enough that Sakura could see the girl’s thin red panties underneath. His fingers quickly covered the area from her sight—not that she wanted to see it—and rubbed until the girl gasp in pleasure.
   No, no, no, Sakura’s heart cried as Sasuke played with the girl’s most sacred spot. Yet, she could not deny that he was playing with her clit and making her moan. She could not deny that he was giving that chuunin pleasure. She could not deny that he had clearly dressed for a day off duty, along with the girl, and had clearly planned to play with her all day. And she could not deny that it was happening, because it was as plain as the light shining down from the sun.
   Sasuke pulled away from the girl’s breast, staring into her pretty blue eyes. That devilish smirk crossed his face, making Sakura’s heart ache, and he finally spoke. “You are so wet.” His voice was deep enough to send shivers down the chuunin’s body, but that did not surprise Sakura at all. She loved Sasuke’s voice, and it hurt hearing him talk like that to another woman.
   A moan left the chuunin, as she pressed her bare breasts into Sasuke’s chest. Her voice was wistful in feminine pleasure, and it was easy to see why any male would be attracted to her. “Oh, please, Sasuke! Please, give it to me!” she cried.
   The Uchiha caught her lips in a heated, nasty kiss, and the chuunin gave into him with ease. Her tongue extended away from her mouth to play with his, tangling with it, and swapping saliva. Then he sucked it down his throat and she groaned, allowing her eyes to slip closed. Her hips continued to rock against his rubbing fingers, even as he focused her attention away from the spot, and Sakura felt another tear streak down her face.
   They looked like hungry animals, wanting and needing each other in a way no one else could ever understand. Yet at the same time they were so beautiful, allowing their lips and bodies to press together, and looked like a passionate couple that had recently married. Their black hair shined in the sunlight streaming down into the alleyway, and their eyes locked in a hungry lover’s gaze that spoke volumes more than words ever could.
   Sasuke’s free hand, having abandoned the girl’s breasts, quickly pulled down the zipper on his pants and snapped the button free. His pants fell as he shifted, gathering around his ankles, and he pushed the rest of the material away once they were gone. Sakura’s face turned red as she gazed upon the thick, throbbing erection jutting away from Sasuke’s body. And her heart broke, because it was really the only thing she needed to tell her that Sasuke wanted to claim the chuunin in his grasp and he was forever out of her reach.
   His fingers pressed into the girl’s red panties, and she hissed. “Oh, that’s it. Rip them off,” she growled. Her impatience was clearly rising with each second that went by, and she thrust her hips out in an attempt to show the Uchiha how much she wanted him. “Rip them off and take me!”
   That dark smirk graced Sasuke’s lips again, but Sakura did not melt. She felt cold, ashamed with herself, as the male leaned into the chuunin. “If that’s what you want, Kagome” he growled back.
   “Yes, please,” the girl cried. “Please!”
   It took only a tug for the thin red panties to snap off, and Sakura closed her eyes for a moment. She did not want to see it. She did not want the final piece of her tender, young heart to shatter upon the ground. But, the thick moan that came from the chuunin’s throat made her open her eyes just in time to see the head of Sasuke’s cock press into the tender flesh he had bared. It disappeared from view, surging up into the girl’s body, and something inside of Sakura snapped.
   Her heart bleeding, Sakura turned tail and ran. A trail of hot tears streamed behind her, but she did not care. She did not have time to care, because in that single moment Sasuke had taken her heart and crushed it to the point she could almost hate him. Hate him for not noticing she was standing there. Hate him for letting her waste all that unneeded time trying to love him. Hate him for not picking her.
   But, no matter what, Sakura knew she could not hate him. She would never hate him. Not her Sasuke-kun.
   --Fin
KibaSin: I apologize, as I cannot get the stupid document to STOP bolding every god damn thing that I post -_-