Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Jounin Journey ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Jounin Journey- Chapter 3

Disclaimer: We do not own Naruto or Pokemon.

A.N.: This chapter was written by AlwaysHiei


-AT THE GYM; EMERALD ARRIVES-


"Shes's here!" Misty yelled happily, as she opened the door to reveal a girl wearing all green."Emerald! It's so nice to see you again! How have you been?"

"Fine. It's nice to see you, too Misty. It's been a while." The girl, Emerald, replied with a kind smile.

"Yes, it has! Please, come in." Misty stepped to the side so Emerald could get in.

"The gym's nice as ever, Misty." Emerald commented as she took in her surroundings.

"Thanks. Oh, by the way, this is Sasuke and Hinata." Misty said as she indicated both of them. "Hinata, Sasuke, this is my old friend, Emerald. She was in the area and came for a visit."

"I-It's nice to meet y-you, Emerald. Y-you have a p-pretty name." Hinata greeted the girl with a handshake.

"Thanks. It's nice to meet you and Sasuke as well." Emerald replied, looking at Sasuke.

"...WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?!" Sasuke yelled, once again, getting angry.

"DON'T YELL AT MY FRIEND!!" Misty yelled at Sasuke.

"THEN TELL HER TO STOP STARING AT ME!!"

"SHE CAN STARE AT WHOEVER SHE WANTS TO!"

"WHO GAVE HER THAT RIGHT?!"

"I DID! THIS IS MY GYM, YOU KNOW!"

"AND THIS 'GYM' OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT, IS A PRETTY CRUDDY ONE! I DON'T SEE ANY EXERCISE EQUIPMENT!!"

"WHY WOULD THERE BE EXERCISE EQUIPMENT?! IT'S A GYM, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!"

"THAT'S WHY THERE SHOULD BE EXERCISE EQUIPMENT!!"

"Um... Sasuke. It's a Pokemon gym. You wouldn't need exercise equipment here. Where did you get that idea?" Emerald suddenly intterupted their arguement.

"... Oh forget it." Sasuke said, sitting back down. He'd had enough with this confusing Pokemon buisiness.

"So, how long are you going to stay here, Emerald?" Misty asked, having already forgotten the arguement.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to leave soon, though." Emerald explained.

"Are you hungry? There's plenty of food left." Misty asked her friend.

"Um, n-no thanks Misty. I think I'll go to a diner or something for breakfast." Emerald turned down the offer.

"Why can't you just eat here?" Misty asked, raising an eyebrow.

"W-well...I-"

"OF COURSE SHE WANTS TO EAT AT A DINER! THIS FOOD IS TERRIBLE!! I WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER IT EDIBLE!! DID YOU POISON IT OR SOMETHING?!!" Sasuke yelled, his face turning a puke-color green. Misty, taking him by surprise, hit him upside the head with a frying pan.

"MY COOKING'S NOT THAT BAD!! IS IT, HINATA, EMERALD??!!" Misty yelled.

"Er..."

"W-well..."

"Well?" Misty said, looking at her friends expectantly.

"I don't see how you guys can be so nice. That food was bad and you know it." Sasuke said, earning him another hit in the head.

"Alright, fine. We will all go get some take-out and bring it back." Misty said, dragging Emerald out the door.

"S-Sasuke. You could b-be a little nicer. S-she is really nice, l-letting u-us stay here l-like this." Hinata spoke up, notincing that Misty and her friend were conversing.

Sasuke couldn't help but give in. " I'm sorry. I can't really help it. But I guess I'll try and be a little nicer to people. Including you."

"Eh...? Thanks S-Sasuke." Hinata said, blushing a deep red. "Oh, A-are you o-okay, S-Sasuke? You aren't s-sunburned anymore, b-but, now your face i-is a green c-color, and you have t-two r-really big bumps on your h-head."

"No thanks to Misty. But, I fine."

After getting the food and going back to the gym, the four teens were found in the living room conversing. Or, Misty was speaking while the other girls were trying to get in a few words, and Sasuke just sat there doing nothing.

"Hey, Misty. That... Entei we saw. why were you so shocked when we told you?" Sasuke suddenly spoke up.

"You saw an Entei?" Emerald asked, her eyes widening open.

"Yeah. What about it?" Sasuke asked.

"Where did you see it?" Emerald asked again, ignoring his question.

"Mt. Moon. Why?" Sasuke asked, again.

Suddenly, Emerald got up and started running towards Mt Moon.

"Where is she going?!" Sasuke asked Misty as the trio got up and ran towards the direction she went in.

"To Mt. Moon." Misty explained. "She wants to see the Entei herself."

"Why? Who cares about it." Sasuke said.

"Who cares?! It's a legendary Pokemon, idiot! Most people would care!!" Misty shouted.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

This chapter is by AlwaysHiei. The next one will be written by GhostPrincess.

Please, review! By the way, What'd you all think about Taylor? And, How's Emerald so far? Please, review!-AlwaysHiei