Naruto Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Patriotic-Avengers ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The next morning, Hinata had awakened and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. She brushed her teeth and fixed her hair. Then went back to her room wrapped in a towel, she put on some underwear and went into her closet, she found the bathing suit she wore in her dream. Then there was a box with the tiara, earrings and the bracers then, she saw the boots. She slipped everything on and took a look in a mirror, she was stunned. She went down for breakfast that was when they saw her.


Ranma was making breakfast when she came down, “good morning Ranma-sensei.” She said.

“Morning Hinata, how many eggs do you want?” He said.

“I’ll take a couple.” He turned to her and saw her, they were both shocked.

“Wow, Hina-chan” said Naruto. “You look amazing.”

“She looks like Diana.” Said Ranma softly, he turned back to breakfast and they sat down to enjoy the meal.


Later Naruto and Hinata had gone for a walk; they came up on an estate and started to walk into it. “Hello?” Said Naruto, “is anyone here?” just then a green beam of energy hit him knocking him back into Hinata.

Just then they looked up and saw a boy with black hair and glowing green eyes. He was dressed in a shirt, shorts and boots. “Who are you?” He said, as he slipped on glasses with jade green lenses.

“We’re friends, we mean you no harm.” Said Hinata.

“Yeah, we are friends.” Said Naruto, “You have to be Sasuke Uchiha.” Sasuke raised an eyebrow in answer to his statement. “We are here to talk to you about training you. My father is offering to train you in using your powers.”

“Your father’s offering to train me?” He said they nodded.

“He’ll even adopt you as well.” So he agreed and they went back to the manor.


“So Sasuke Uchiha, nice to meet you. So what are your powers?” Said Ranma, he was about to answer when Jessica did for him.

“Emerald optic blasts and energy manipulation.” She said she was dressed in a white blouse, slacks, boots and a blindfold. “Oh forgive me; I am Jessica Williams-Rodgers, Ranma’s partner, lover, friend and wife.”

“Okay, yeah I’ll adopt you. So welcome to our family, but first, let’s get you ready for training.” So he trains Sasuke, they continue to get better, he was stronger and his manipulations were more solid. He had gotten closer to Naruto and Hinata; the 3 were connected by the hips almost. The 3 of them used the village as their playground; eyebeams were being thrown and dodged. Things were good, that was until a couple of enemy villages had heard about the super kids.


In the dead of night, ninjas came into kidnap the kids, Ranma and Jessica. They broke in to the homes and killed the parents except for those that could fight. Naruto helped out by fighting them off Hinata was also fighting off the ninjas as well. But then at Kazama manor, Ranma and Jessica were fighting for their lives.


“You are coming with us!” Said a Sound ninja, he swung on him but Ranma grabbed it and broke it at the shoulder.

“I think not,” said Ranma. Jessica blocked attacks she punched one of the attackers in the chest caving in his chest. Then she used her abilities to take them out, after last one fell they went out to see what was going on.


Meanwhile at the Haruno household, little 10 year old, Sakura Haruno had just seen her parents die in front of her. She was shaking her head and started to scream just then it got louder and louder until the ninjas where hit with the sonic wave and slammed them into the wall of her home. She continued to scream as loud as she can, destroying everything in its path. Just then Ranma and Jessica had heard the cry, they ran right for it.


Meanwhile Naruto, Hinata and Sasuke ran over to where the cry was coming from. They saw a cute pink haired girl; she had green eyes and was in pink pjs. Then, Sasuke grabbed on to her “calm down.” He said Sasuke was trying to calm her down he bonded with her. She started to calm down and went back into her home.

“You go on ahead, Sasuke.” Said Naruto, “Hinata and I will check and see if there’s anyone else.”

“All right,” so he did and went to her home.


Meanwhile Sasuke went in and saw Sakura kneeling in the living room staring at her parents’ dead bodies. “Hey, are you alright?” He asked, she looked at him and grabbed him in a tight hug. Then she started to cry.

I’m all alone now.” She sent to him, he was shocked.

“What the?” He said, ‘she’s speaking to me with her mind.’

Yes, I am. My name’s Sakura Haruno. What’s yours?” Thinking this was crazy, he answered back.

I’m Sasuke Uchiha; it’s nice to meet you.” So they started to talk and found a kindred spirit with each other.


Later they walked out and caught up with the others. “So, you caught up with her,” said Naruto. “Did you get any information out of her?”

“Her name’s Sakura Haruno,” said Sasuke. “She has the powers of telekinesis, telepathy and sonic powers.”

“Cool, she’s been traumatized hasn’t she?” She looked at Naruto and he went off to hug her tightly. She cried on his shoulder softly. “Sh, sh, it’s alright.” With those kind words and the kindness he showed her, she bonded with him as well. But it wasn’t a powerful bond like her and Sasuke; it was more of a big brother/ little sister bond. After she dried her tears, the others introduce themselves to her. “I’m Naruto Uzumaki- Kazama- Rodgers,” he said. “My powers are super strength, speed, durability, and agility.”

“I’m Hinata Hyuga,” said the Gammazon princess. “My powers are super strength, flight, durability and agility.”


Later they went to Hokage tower, they explained everything to Sarutobi and he nodded. “So, the only ones left are you 4?” He said, they nodded and Ranma spoke up.

“They also got the formula.” They were in shock.

“But how?”

“We were distracted, but I still have it and there is no way some little snake’s bitch is going to kill me.”

“Very well, we’ll set up everything so that you four will be on the look out the others.”

“Yes Hokage-sama.”


They had trained and time went on, then Naruto had ran into Mizuki he was running through the village trying to get away from the Anbu’s that were chasing him. He ran past Naruto, then the Anbu looked at him. “Why didn’t you stop him?” Said one of them.

“What use would it be?” Said Naruto, “you’re just going to take the credit and say that I was only in your way.” The Anbu’s looked at him and continued the chase as Naruto continued on. He was going to have dinner with Iruka. That was when he was told that his mentor was chasing Mizuki and a feeling of dread washed over him.


He rushed over and saw Iruka pinned to a tree and was bleeding out slowly. “Iruka!” He said, Naruto pulled him down.

“Don’t … worry … about me. Just get that bastard!”

“But, you need to get to a hospital.” Said Naruto, “I want to make this right.”

“You will… just make sure you … get that son of a bitch!” With that, Iruka died.

“I swear it, Mizuki’s going down!”


Mizuki was running and was almost out of the village that was until he ran in to a brick wall. A brick wall named Naruto. “Hello bastard!” He said, but on the inside he was tearing himself apart. They started to go at it and he finished Mizuki off and tossed him and the forbidden scroll to the Anbu. That day he was taught a valuable lesson. ‘With great power, comes great responsibility.’


The next morning they divided the four in to two teams of 2, Sasuke and Sakura went to Kakashi while Naruto and Hinata went to Kurenai (1). After their training they started to do missions, Naruto, Hinata and Kurenai had a mission they would never forget.

Next Time: Team Kurenai meets up with Zubaza and Haku. Also, they find some of the other kids with Sasuke and Sakura.

1) Got the idea from ‘An altered ninja’.