Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Revelations of the Moon Part 2 ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 23 Revelations of the Moon Part 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon, but someday I will(evil grin)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Downtown Juuban
 
 
 
 
 
Nephrite appear on top of one of the many buildings in Juuban, he look at his crystal which it was glowing brightly.
 
“Hes close….very close” Nephrite said with an evil grin on his face, he then vanish
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The outers house(Setsunas room)
 
 
 
 
 
 
The whole room was silent like a graveyard, not a single sound was heard it seems like time was stopped. Everyone from the leaf ninjas to the senshis were silent and shock at what the Queen of the Moon just said everyone except Setsuna who had a normal look on her face. No one said a word what they just heard was so shocking that they were too shocked to even react or to say anything at all. Finally after what it seems like hours but it was really a few minutes that has passed the long silence was finally broken.
 
“Hes….your…son” Usagi said with watery eyes she still couldn't believe what she just heard but somehow deep in her heart she knew it was true.
 
Queen Serenity nodded” yes in his past life during the silver millennium Uzumaki Naruto was prince Serelor of the Moon hes my son and your younger brother”
 
“My brother” Usagi said with tears in her eyes she started sobbing softly
 
“Its true the prince of the Moon exist” Setsuna said
 
Usagi look at Setsuna shocked” you knew all along “
 
Setsuna shook her head” I didn't knew at first I suspected something about him ever since I first saw him, when he told me about his dream I began to suspect even more but I became certain when I saw his crescent moon on his forehead “
 
“Is it really that shocking to believe I mean we all feel like we know Narutosan for a long time ever since we first met him so this clearly explains it” Ami said.
 
The girls nodded
 
Mamoru felt like a jerk he couldn't believe that all this time he was jealous for nothing finding out the shocking truth that Naruto is Usagis brother made him feel so ashamed and such a jerk, he was going to apologize to Usagi later.
 
Both Sasuke and Sakura were stunned, at first they though they heard wrong they couldn't believe that Naruto the same hyperactive and knucklehead Naruto they knew was actually a prince.
 
“No way Naruto a prince” Sasuke said still shocked
 
Sakura didn't say anything she was in the same boat as Sasuke, she couldn't believe it the same Naruto who was the class clown the one who was always doing pranks the same Naruto that couldn't even make a single clone jutsu was somehow from royalty. She was shocked when she found out about the nine tails fox demon and she felt sorry for him but she still accepted him as her friend. And now hes a prince like the ones you read in a fairytale but this was Naruto so she couldn't though about him being a normal prince.
 
“Wait a minute I know I feel like I met Narutosan before but I don't remember him seeing him when Beryl attack the moon” Minako said.
 
“Shes right” Rei said
 
“Queen Serenity they have a point” Luna said
 
Tears were forming again in Queen Serenitys eyes” that's because he wasn't in the battle, everything happen before Beryls invasion, I will show you its time that you all remember Serelor”
 
Suddenly the silver crystal in Usagis brooch started glowing in a bright white light blinding the whole room. When Usagi open her eyes she wasn't no longer in Setsunas room she was now in front of a beautiful white palace.
 
“Where are we?” Sasuke said
 
“This is” Haruka didn't finish
 
“The Moon palace” Setsuna said
 
“Wow its very beautiful” Sakura said
 
Sasuke activated his sharingan” what kind of genjutsu is this “
 
“Its only a past image shown by the power of the silver crystal so don't worry Sasuke” Queen Serenity said.
 
(WHAT how does she knows me) Sasuke thought
 
Luna smilled” this sure brings back memories doesn't it Artemis :
 
“It sure does Luna” Artemis said
 
“Hey theres someone at the entrance of the palace” Michiru said
 
The group saw the person standing at the entrance to the moon palace he was wearing a white uniform with a silver chest plate and a long white cape he had blond spiky hair and blue eyes and he had a golden crescent moon on his forehead. The leaf ninjas and the senshis gasp they recognize who was the young person standing at the entrance.
 
“I don't believe it” Haruka said
 
ITS NARUTO both Sasuke and Sakura shouted
 
“Yeah it is him” Rei said
 
Usagi stood still looking at the young person who was Naruto she got the same feeling when she first met Naruto, tears were falling from her eyes as she continues to watch the young person who had a sad expression on his face.
 
“There you are” a voice said from behind the young person
 
When he look behind him he saw a young woman wearing a white princess gown she also blond hair and blue eyes only her hairstyle was in two meatballs and pigtails she also had a golden crescent moon on her forehead.
 
Everyone gasp when they saw the young woman
 
“Hey that's Usagisan” Sakura said
 
“Yes I already told you two that Usagi in the silver millennium was princess Serena of the moon kingdom so its pretty obvious that shes here” Luna said.
 
Usagi gasp as she continues to watch her past self and Narutos past self.
 
“Why are you here dear brother, Ive been looking everywhere for you the ceremony is about to start “ princess Serena said.
 
“What really I didn't know I guess I lost track of time Im sorry dear sister”
 
Serena sighed “ Serelor you have to learn to be on time for important events that concern the kingdom, now come on lets go mother would be upset if we arrive late”
 
Serelor nodded both siblings enter the moon palace
 
Usagi was sobbing” I remember that, I saw that he was a little sad but I forgot to ask him because of the ceremony”
 
“What ceremony?” Sakura said
 
“Were about to see that ceremony” Queen Serenity said, the silver crystal glow again and another image was shown.
 
When the light faded they were now inside the moon palace, it was a large room big enough for a whole population, in front of the room were two thrones so they were in the throne room. In the middle of the throne room was a very long rectangular table with lots of seats, In each of the seats were different men and women wearing elegant clothes and armor along from the men and women they were other women wearing princess gown and they all look awfully familiar. In the last seat stood Queen Serenity next to her on the seat to the left was princess Serena and the seat to the right was prince Serelor.
 
“Where are we now?” Sasuke said
 
“This is the audience chamber, this is the place where all the rulers of the planetary kingdoms gather to discuss political and diplomacy discussions” Serenity said.
 
“Hey those are my parents” Rei said recognizing her parents
 
“Yeah mine too” Makoto said
 
“Of course all of your parents are here, you were all present too as the daughters of the rulers you were also have to be present in this event” Luna said.
 
“Wait a minute I remember this day this was the day we form the silver alliance” Artemis said.
 
Serenity nodded” Yes we form the silver alliance to prepare for any upcoming threats we never knew when will an invasion may occur, although the kingdom of Saturn weren't here since they were unsure in joining the alliance”
 
“What about the earth?” Sakura said
 
“They didn't wanted to join, my parents were to hardheaded and stubborn they though they didn't need an alliance to protect the kingdom” Mamoru said.
 
“Huh how do you know that Mamorusan?” Sakura said
 
Luna sweat dropped” I guess I forgot to tell you and Sasukesan that Mamoru was prince Endymion of the earth”
 
Mamoru sweat dropped at Lunas response
 
“Oh I guess that explains it” Sakura said
 
Everybody continue to watch the scene as the people of the planetary kingdoms negotiate and continue to discuss the silver alliance. When the ceremony was over the princesses were now talking and laughing together just typical friends stuff, Serena came to the princesses and introduce her brother to them. And one by one each of the senshis were now remembering Serelor.
 
“Of course prince Serelor how can we have forgotten about him” Ami said
 
“Yeah he was such a nice person” Rei said
 
“He was a little shy and cute too” Minako said
 
“Yeah I remember you were teasing him so much that he was blushing like crazy” Makoto said.
 
Minako giggled” Oh I couldn't help it”
 
“He is a nice kid, and I cant believe I actually told him” Haruka mutter the last part.
 
“Told him what” Michiru said
 
Haruka blushed” Um….nothing”
 
“You told him that you like me” Michiru whisper in Harukas ear
 
Haruka gasp” so he did told you didn't he? He promised me he wasn't going to tell you”
 
Michiru giggled
 
Queen Serenity chuckle” Im glad that all of you finally remembers him”
 
Usagi started sobbing again, Mamoru went to her side and embrace her
 
“Im sorry my daughter I know its painful to find out but you have to remember him” Serenity said.
 
Usagi broke from Mamorus embrace “ no mother it's al right Im glad that I remember my brother again Im just sad how could I have forgotten about him”
 
“I couldn't be help we all forgot about him” Rei said
 
Usagi dry her tears” thank you Rei”
 
“Queen Serenity” Setsuna said
 
Serenity look at the time senshi” yes what is it?”
 
“Im glad that we all remember the moon prince, but this doesn't explain why we don't remember him when Beryl attack the moon” Setsuna said.
 
Queen Serenitys happy expression change to a sad expression Usagi notice it
 
“Whats wrong mother?” Usagi said
 
Queen Serenity shook her head” yes youre right Setsuna I will tell you why Serelor wasn't in the battle, the silver crystal glow again changing the scenery once again.
 
Everyone was back at the courtyard of the moon palace, they saw Serena and Serelor sitting on one of the benches talking Queen Serenity was at the entrance to the palace.
 
“So youre going to next weeks ball right dear sister?” Serelor said
 
“ Of course Im going Im the moon princess I have to be there I don't want people thinking that I am a antisocial princess” Serena said blushing a little.
 
Serelor smirk” yeah right the only reason youre going is because Endymion is going “
 
Serena blushed bright red” well…..um…….I….I….thats another reason why Im going
 
Serelor was laughing making Serena frown, she then gave a big smirk” what about you aren't you going too”
 
Serelor stop laughing” me nah Im not going”
 
Serena was still smirking “ liar I heard princess Imari is going, and shes coming because you told her you were coming”
 
Now it was Serelors turn to blushed” what did mother told you?”
 
Serena didn't say anything she started laughing making Serelor frown, but then he began to laugh too both siblings were laughing.
 
Everyone was smiling at the scene even Sasuke, Usagi was very happy
 
All of the sudden Serelor stop laughing and started coughing blood he fell on his knees while still coughing blood, Serena stop laughing and went to her brothers side Serenity also saw this and went to his side too.
 
“Dear brother are you all right?” Serena said worried
 
“My son please don't push yourself too much” Serenity said
 
Serelor was still coughing blood
 
“Guards please take my son to his chambers” Serenity said to the two guards standing at the entrance to the palace.
 
“Yes your majesty” one of the guards said while the other pick up Serelor.
 
Everyone was confused
 
“What just happen?” Sakura said
 
Serenity had tears in her eyes” you see Serelor was kind person and strong but he didn't have a good health, he was sick”
 
Everyone gasp
 
“Wait Queen Serenity are you saying that the prince died of a sickness” Ami said
 
Everyone was shocked
 
Serenity continue to cry she only nodded
 
Usagi was still sobbing
 
Serenity dried her tears and look at the group “ now come theres one more image you must all see” the silver crystal glow and the scenery was changed.
 
They were now in some kind of room it was well decorated and colored white, when they saw the bed they gasp Serelor was in the bed resting but he didn't seem so good. Outside of the room they saw Queen Serenity was talking to two people they were wearing white coats the kind of coats that doctors wear each of them had a black bag in one bag it had a the planet symbol of Mercury the other bag had the planet symbol of Saturn.
 
“Im sorry your majesty but we did everything we could” one of the men said
 
“The only thing we could do is give him medicines to help him rest Im really sorry” the other man said.
 
“Thank you doctor thank you both I really appreciate for taking your time and coming here” Serenity said.
 
Both doctors bow and left leaving Serenity to cry
 
“Not even the doctors of Mercury and the sages of Saturn cant save you what am I going to do?” Serenity said with tears in her eyes.
 
MOTHER Serena came along with Endymion
 
“What happened did the doctors save Serelor?” Serena said with high anticipation in her voice.
 
Serenity shook her head” Im sorry my daughter they couldn't help him, and Im afraid that Serelor doesn't have much time.
 
Serena went pale all her hopes in her younger brothers recuperation shatter in a million pieces.
 
“No…no NO THAT CANT BE THERE MUST BE A WAY HE CANT DIE I WONT LET HIM DIE NO….NO” Serena said sobbing out of control.
 
“Serena my love please calm down” Endymion said holding her
 
“No I don't want him to die I don't “ Serena continue to sob
 
“Endymion please take her to the courtyard” Serenity told the prince of the earth
 
Endymion nodded he took the sobbing Serena out of the room
 
Serenity cry again” there is a way my daughter but I don't know if it's the right one” she took out the crescent moon wand with the silver crystal placed on the tip of the wand.
 
Everyone had tears in their eyes except for Mamoru and Sasuke Sakura was sobbing softly, but Usagi knew what Serenity was going to do with the crystal. Serenity went to Serelors side and she raise the crescent moon wand high above the air.
 
“My son Im not going to let you die your life is too precious to end like this, so please be brave and strong I know you will make me proud I love you” Serenity said still holding the crescent moon wand high above the air.
 
“Silver crystal please give him a new life in another time” Serenity said
 
The silver crystal shine brightly and the body of Serelor was glowing too it floated in the air and in a few seconds vanish, the crystal fire a huge white light that comsume the entire moon palace and it went on to the rest of the planetary kingdoms. When the light faded Serenity looked confused she look at the empty room for a while and then left, when Serenity left the room she saw her daughter Serena along with Endymion she had a confused look on her face and she was drying her tears.
 
“My daughter why are you crying?” Serenity said
 
“I don't know why am I crying” Serena said
 
“Did you and Endymion had a argument?” Serenity said
“Of course not Queen Serenity we weren't arguing” Endymion said
 
Queen Serenity look at one of the nearby guards” do you know if theres was someone in this room” she pointed to the empty room which it was Serelors room.
 
“Your majesty there wasn't anyone in one of the guest rooms if there were we would it know” the guard said.
 
“I see thank you” Serenity said she then left with Serena and Endymion
 
Everyone was shocked Usagi was still crying
 
“Just like that we forgot about him, how could I have forgotten about him how” Usagi said.
 
“It couldn't be help it's the effect cause by the silver crystal making all of us to forget about him” Serenity said.
 
“Hey it was the same thing that happen to us, when Queen Serenity use the crystal to give us new life on earth we forgot about the silver millennium” Makoto said.
 
The girls nodded
 
“But you all remember in time” Luna said
 
“Just like you remember Serelor” Artemis said
 
The silver crystal glow again and the scenery was change, when the light faded they were back in Setsunas room Naruto was still resting.
 
Usagi sitted next to the sleeping Naruto” Everyone Im sorry I want to be alone for a while”
 
Mamoru nodded with the rest of the group they left and closed the door behind them, leaving Usagi alone with Naruto.
 
Usagi sob a little” I hope you wake up soon Narutonesa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hotarus room
 
 
 
 
Hotaru was still resting in her bed, in time she began to remember something important in her past life.
 
 
 
 
(I remember when we first met……..I remember when I fell in love with you)
 
 
(Falshback to the silver millennium)
 
 
 
 
 
The Palace of Saturn
 
 
 
 
 
 
A young man stood in front of the kingdom of Saturn, he was wearing a white uniform a long white cape and a silver chest plate he had spiky blond hair and blue eyes. He was very amazed of how beautiful the planet of Saturn look it was more beautiful than his home on the moon they were lots of plants and flowers the planet was full of life. He finally arrived at the entrance and he saw two guards guarding the gate.
 
“Halt who goes there no one is allowed to enter the royal palace without permission from his majesty” one of the guards said.
 
“I am prince Serelor of the Moon kingdom I am here on behalf of my mother Queen Serenity to visit the king to discuss about the silver alliance”
 
The two guards look at each other
 
“Wait a moment Ill check with his majesty” one of the guards said as he enter the palace, a few minutes later he return.
 
“Go ahead prince Serelor you may enter his majesty is waiting for you at the throne room” the guard said.
 
“Thank you” Serelor bow and enter the palace
“Wait” the other guard said
 
“Is something wrong?” Serelor said confused
 
“No nothings wrong Ill take you to the throne room, you are visiting here for the first time?”
 
Serelor chuckle a little” yes this is my first time visiting the kingdom”
 
“Then follow me Ill take you to meet his majesty”
 
Serelor nodded and follow the guard through the palace, while walking he was amazed again the palace was a little bigger that the moon palace and it was highly decorated making the palace very beautiful. He finally arrive at the throne room.
 
“This is it” the guard said
 
“Thank you guard you may leave” a voice said from the front of the room
 
“Yes your majesty” the guard said and left the throne room
 
When Serelor look at the front of the room he saw a man wearing a black armor similar to Endymions armor but it was completely black he seems to be in his late thirties he was wearing a golden crown in the middle of the crown was the planet symbol of Saturn colored black. Serelor could tell easily that he was the king he was holding in his left hand the silence glaive he had short black hair and dark blue eyes. Seated next to the king there was a woman with long black hair and black eyes she also seems in her late thirties, she was wearing an elegant dress color white and black on the sides she was wearing a small golden crown and the crown had also the planet symbol of Saturn colored black making her the queen.
 
“Welcome to my kingdom prince Serelor, I am king Magnius and this my wife queen Illia” Magnius pointed to the woman seated next to him who bow in response.
 
Serelor knelt in one knee and bow” is truly an honor to finally meet you king Magnius and Queen Illia, as you all know I have come to negotiate about the silver alliance”
 
Magnius nodded” yes I know its not that we don't want to join your alliance, we don't see a need to form an alliance with the rest of the planetary kingdoms my army is very powerful to take down any threat”
 
Serelor nodded” I understand what youre trying to say your majesty, however I think you should reconsider you have heard about Metallia and the dark kingdom”
 
King Magnius nodded” yes I have heard but why should we join your alliance”
 
“Im not making you join the alliance but we should unite as one organization and rise against this new evil not as allies but as a family” Serelor said.
 
The king was in deep thought
 
“We will think about it young prince” Queen Illia
 
“Illia” Magnius said
 
Illia just smiled at Magnius
 
Serelor bow” thank you your majesty if you want to join the alliance you can visit the Moon kingdom and talk to my mother personally or the other way around if you wish”
 
“Yes we will think about it” Magius said
 
“Oh one more thing prince Serelor, if its all righ with you would you like to tell our daughter about the alliance” Illia sai with a big smile on her face
 
“Huh your daughter you have a daughter, oh yes I guess Ill tell her um….where is she?”Serelor said.
 
“Shes at the garden, but be careful shes a little distant to other people” Illia said
 
“Huh distant what do you mean?”Serelor said confuse
 
“Imari doesn't like being too close to people because of our power, you see we the people of Saturn have been given the ability to control life and death and shes scared of her own power” Magnius said.
 
“Oh I see she must feel very lonely” Serelor said sadly
 
“Guard” Magnius said
 
“Yes your majesty” a guard came to the throne room
 
“Escort the prince to the garden” Magnius said
 
“Yes your majesty, this way please” the guard said leaving the throne room
 
Serelor nodded and before he left the throne room he gave onr final bow to the king and the queen of Saturn
 
Illia was smiling while Magnius gave her a suspicious look
 
“Is something wrong dear?” Illia said
 
“You know whats wrong, you send prince Serelor to see Imari and I have a feeling it doesn't have anything to do with the alliance” Magnius said.
 
“Oh dear I don't know what youre talking about?” Illia said
 
“You cant fool me Illia youre still trying to find a husband for Imari don't you?”
 
Illia sighed “well she does need someone she is lonely”
 
“Illia can just let her choose her own husband”
 
“Oh Magnius you know Imari shes too shy and insecure she will never find someone and besides prince Serelor looks like the perfect man don't you agreed”
 
Magnius chuckle” yes he looks like a real gentlemen and you know what Illia if Queen Serenity is just like him then I guess we can join their alliance”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Garden
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Here we are princess Imari should be straight ahead” the guard said
 
Serelor nodded and the guard left
 
When Serelor enter the garden he gasp the garden was more beautiful than outside of the palace, the whole garden was covered in flowers with different colors and types Serelor felt like he was walking a rainbow road. Serelor continue to walk the colorful path when he saw straight ahead there was a large tree it look very old the tree was surrounded by more flowers and that's where he saw her. She was sitting on the ground smelling some of the flowers she had shoulder length black hair and black eyes she was wearing a black gown and on her head she was wearing a small tiara with the planet symbol of Saturn. Serelor stood frozen his heart just skip a beat and he was captivated by her beauty, he took a few steps slowly getting closer to the young maiden. When he was close enough to see her clearly his heart started to beat faster his breathing was getting heavier that it finally caught the attention of the young maiden.
 
Imari look next to her and saw the young man” AH WHO ARE YOU WHAT DO YOU WANT”
 
“Im sorry for startling you I didn't mean it, Im prince Serelor of the moon kingdom”
 
Imari took a few steps back from Serelor “ Um….Serelor I think I have heard of you”
 
“Yeah I already told you Im the prince of the moon kingdom”
 
“Oh yes youre the prince Im sorry for yelling at you its just that you scared me”
 
“Its al right its my fault for not saying anything Im sorry”
 
“Its okay my name is Imari pleased to meet you”
 
“Its nice to meet you too, huh” Serelor notice that Imari was still a little scared
 
“Whats wrong Imarichan?”
 
“Huh” Imari blush due to the fact that he has called her Imarichan
 
“Are you afraid of me Imarichan”
 
“No its not that I don't want to hurt you please don't get too close”
 
Serelor was a little confused” youre not going to hurt me Imarichan”
 
“Please don't come any closer, I might end up killing you”
 
Serelor remembers what king Magnius told him” Oh I see its because of your power isn't Imarichan”
 
Imari nodded “ yes Im afraid I might end up hurting you or worse”
 
“Do you want to hurt me Imarichan?”
 
“No of course not I don't want to hurt you”
 
“Then if you don't want to hurt me then youre not gonna hurt me Imarichan”
 
“I guess but still”
 
Serelor started walking towards Imari
 
“Youre not going to hurt me Imarichan”
 
“No I wont”
 
Serelor went closer to Imari close enough to stare into her eyes
 
“There you see you didn't hurt me” Serelor chuckle a little
 
Imari smiled “ yes I guess”
 
For a moment they didn't say anything they just stared at each other and when they realize it their eyes locked her black orbs were locked with his sapphire orbs just admiring their eyes, both were blushing. Serelor didn't realize that all this time he was holding Imaris hand when they both realize it they immediately broke away and blush again.
 
“So um Imarichan I talk to your parents and they told me they might visit me at the moon kingdom, so if you want to come too that is”
 
Imari smiled” yes I would love to go “
 
“Then Ill be waiting for you Imarichan I have to go back to the moon”
 
“Oh” Imari said a little disappointed
 
“Goodbye Imarichan” Serelor waved goobye
 
Imari wave back” goodbye Serelorkun” she blush a little
 
When Serelor reach the entrance to the palace he saw Queen Illia with a big smile on her face.
 
“Oh prince Serelor are you leaving?” Illia said
 
“Yes I have to go back, it was truly an honor to meet you and King Magnius and Imarichan” he blush a little, he then freak out.
 
“OH NO I FORGOT TO TELL IMARICHAN ABOUT THE ALLIANCE”
 
Illia chuckle a little” its quite al right prince Serelor if you didn't told Imari, but I would like to tell you that Magnius and I are going to join the silver alliance”
 
Serelor became very happy” really you are thank you very much”
 
“You can tell Queen Serenity that well be going to visit her kingdom to discus the negotiation” Illia said.
 
“Yes of course well be waiting for you, and will……um…” Serelor didn't finish
 
“ Don't worry Imari will come too”
 
Serelor blush” thank you Ill see you at the moon palace”
 
Illia nodded
 
 
 
 
 
(Hotarus POV)
 
 
 
 
That was the first time I had a friend, you were the first friend I had I was very happy but you weren't the only friend I had pretty soon I became friends with princess Serena and the other princesses. But you became my best friend, a real friend and a funny friend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Moon Palace
 
 
 
 
 
 
King Magnius and Queen Illia went to visit the moon kingdom to speak with Queen Serenity about the silver alliance, Imari also went with then she but she wanted to go because she wanted to spend some time with Serelor. King Magnius and Queen Illia were talking to Queen Serenity in the audience chamber, Serelor and Imari were at the garden of the moon palace doing what friends would usually do.
 
“So what do you think Imarichan?” Serelor said
 
“Oh Serelorkun this flowers are so beautiful this garden has been taken good care of”
 
“Yeah but youre garden is more pretty because all of the flowers were of different colors, and the flowers in this garden are only colored white”
 
“Yes but some flowers have a different color white some are clear white others are a little darker” Imari said
 
“Hey now that you mention it they are wow Imarichan youre so smart”
 
“Um….Serelorkun I want to ask you can I have one of these flowers I don't know if its okay with you”
 
“Um well I don't know mother is very fond with the flowers of the garden she wont like if I take some”
 
“I understand Serelorkun”
 
Serelor took out one of the many white roses
 
“Serelorkun what are you doing?”
 
“Its al right Imarichan you can take this white rose” Serelor said giving Imari the white rose.
 
“Are you sure Serelorkun wont Queen Serenity be upset?”
 
“Nah she wont notice if only one rose is missing”
 
“Thank you Serelorkun” Imari smiled a smiled that melt Serelors heart
 
Serelor was looking at Imari with admiration and affection it made him blush Imari notice the look on his face but not the blush.
 
“Whats wrong Serelorkun?”
 
“Um its just that you have a very pretty smile Imarichan”
 
Imari blush at his comment” thank you Serelorkun”
 
“You know Imarichan there going to be ball in the moon palace next week if you want to go”
 
“Huh are you going Serelorkun?”
 
“If you go Ill go” Serelor said
 
Imari blush” o….okay Ill go “
 
“Really you will thanks Imarichan” Serelor said while blushing
 
Imari nodded and blush also
 
Suddenly Serelor started coughing blood
 
“Serelorkun are you al right?” Imari said worried
 
“Y…..eah……Im…..fine…..I gotta go …..Ill….see you…..at the…..ball…..” Serelor said while still coughing he left leaving a very Imari behind.
 
Imari decided to go to the audience chamber and see her parents
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the Audience chamber
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“So its decided the kingdom of Saturn will be part of the alliance” king Magnius said
 
“Yes welcome to the alliance” Serenity said
 
“Well since we got that settled how about we talked about the future of our children” Illia said.
 
“Huh” Serenity look confused
 
Magnius sighed” Illia not this again”
 
“Um what are you talking about Queen Illia?” Serenity said
 
“Well I know our daughter likes your son, and Im pretty sure your son likes our daughter so how about if they get engaged” Illia said.
 
“Engaged” Serenity said surprised
 
“Yeah isn't it a wonderful idea?” Illia said
 
Queen Serenity gave a sad look
 
“I knew it she doesn't like the idea I told you Illia” Magnius said
 
“Oh no its not that it's the other way around I like the idea if my son loves your daughter and if she loves him too then I agreed that they should get engaged and eventually get married” Serenity said in a sad whisper the get married part.
 
Both Magnius and Illia notice her sad reaction
 
“Is there something wrong Queen Serenity?” Magnius said
 
Serenity started sobbing a little” Im sorry its just that my son hes…..hes…..sick I don't know how much time he has left”
 
Both Magnius and Illia were shocked
 
“Im sorry Queen Serenity” Illia said
 
Serenity just nodded
 
“Have you contacted the sages yet?” Magnius said
 
“No I called the medics of Mercury they are working on my sons sickness as I speak, but I haven't ask them yet” Serenity said.
 
“Then I will ask them to help your son were part of the alliance now so we have to help each other now” Magnius said.
 
Illia nodded “ that's right the prince is a nice young man were not going to let him die”
 
“Thank you very much both of you, you don't know how much this means to me” Serenity said while drying her tears.
 
“Im sure Imari will never agreed for the young prince to die” Illia said
 
“And speaking of Imari we must not tell her about the prince sickness” Magnius said.
 
“That's right it will tore her apart is she finds out” Serenity said
 
Unfortunately for then Imari was listening at the doorway she heard everything, she blush like a tomato when she heard the engaged part but when she heard about Serelors sickness she fell like her heart has died. She cover mouth with her hand so they couldn't her screams tears were falling rapidly from her eyes she left the palace so she could sob and cry her heart out.
 
 
 
 
(HotarusPOV)
 
 
 
 
 
When I fount out about your sickness I couldn't believe it my best friend the person that means so much to me was about to die I didn't wanted to believe it. If he was going to die then I only have one chance to tell him how I feel, I will never forget the day I confess my feelings to you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Moon Palace
 
 
 
 
 
Imari was standing in the courtyard the ball was about to begin a lot of people from all over the planetary kingdoms have gather at the moon palace, so she was waiting for Serelor. She didn't know what to do should she tell her feelings for him she knew of his sickness and she still couldn't believe it she didn't want to lose because she loves him very much. She continue to wait on one of the benches of the courtyard still thinking about her confession she was in deep though that she didn't realize that there was someone next to her.
 
“Hi Imarichan” Serelor said
 
“What ah um Serelorkun Im sorry I didn't saw you” Imari said
 
“Im sorry for startling you Imarichan you look like you were thinking hard about something”
 
“Really no Im just a little nervous they are a lot of people at the palace”
 
“Its al right to be nervous well should we go to the palace” Serelor said while offering his hand to the young maiden.
 
Imari blush a little she took his hand and she felt the warmth of his hand it made her blush even more together they walk hand in hand to the palace. When they enter the ballroom they saw a lot of people among them were some of the princesses of the other kingdoms they saw Queen Serenity and princess Serena who was accompany by Endymion. When the people of the ball saw then they began to murmur and comment about the couple mainly about Imari since it was her first time that she has come to a ball due to her fear of getting close to people but shes wasn't afraid anymore thanks to Serelor. As they step into the dance floor the people began to whisper more comments about Imari.
 
“I don't believe it shes here”
 
“Lady Imari of Saturn is here'
 
“Shes actually here”
 
“I though she was too shy to come to the ball”
 
Imari became more nervous when she heard the comments making her a little unsure.
 
“Whats wrong Imarichan?” Serelor said whispering in her ear
 
“I don't know if we should dance Serelorkun” Imari said unsure
 
“Are you still nervous?”
 
Imari nodded” yes I am”
 
“Don't worry Imarichan Im nervous too, lets just ignore the people and focus on the dance okay”
 
Imari nodded
 
They reach the middle of the ballroom and began to dance following the rhythm of the beautiful classical music. Serelor took one hand and put it in Imaris waist making the young maiden closer to him very close making her blush and the other hand was still holding her hand. Imari took her other hand and place it around Serelors neck making him blush they continue to dance the whole ballroom was quiet the people were watching the dance, Serelor saw his mother and sister both were smiling at him. Imari felt like she was in a dream a dream that she never wanted to wake up she continue to look at his blue eyes and admire how beautiful they were. Serelor was in the same boat he was looking at her black eyes as dark as the night but those eyes were full of love and kindness, he was very happy and to think that he was dying he curse on his mind he didn't want to die and by looking at Imari he finally notice that he was in love with her. When they finished the dance the whole people were giving them lots of applause some were cheering for them. Princess Serena came with Endymion and went to his brother side.
 
“Well done dear brother you and Imari stole the dance floor” Serena smiled to the two who were blushing a little.
 
“T…Thanks dear sister” Serelor said still blushing
 
“Now if you excuse us its our turn to steal the dance floor” Serena said while holding Endymion who only smiled to her.
 
“Um……Serelorkun can we talk outside?” Imari said
 
“Yeah sure lets go to the courtyard” Serelor said
 
They left the ballroom that by now the whole people were dancing
 
 
Serelor and Imari reach the courtyard they were at the middle of the courtyard which was separated by an elegant white fountain the water from the fountain was as shiny as a clear crystal. They got seated in one of the benches, Imari look at Serelor who was looking at the sky she knew that this was her chance to tell him how she feels it was now or never.
 
“Look Imarichan” Serelor said pointing to the sky
 
Imari look at the sky and saw lots of stars they were all shinning
 
“Look theres the big deeper' Serelor said pointing to the constellation of the big deeper
 
“Yes and theres the little deeper” Imari said pointing to the constellation of the little deeper.
 
“Yeah and over there it's the constellation of Orion it's the form of his belt” Serelor said
 
“And over there it's the constellation of Pegazus” Imari said
 
Serelor chuckle” you really know a lot Imarichan”
 
Imari chuckle” thanks to you Serelorkun”
 
“Well I have been reading lots of astronomy books I guess I got a big interest on the constellations”
 
Imari chuckle
 
For a moment they stood quiet none of them said anything Imari took a quick glance at Serelor and she let a deep breath breaking the silence.
 
“Um….Serelorkun”
 
“What is it Imarichan?”
 
“I…….I………I know that youre sick” Imari said her voice trembling
 
Serelor gasp he went pale” then you know that I don't have much time don't you?”
 
Imari try to hold back the tears she slowly nodded she then got up from the bench
 
“Imarichan” Serelor got up from the bench
 
“Im scared Serelorkun your sickness not even my powers cant save you and I “ Imari couldn't take it no more she let the tears fall.
 
“Imarichan please” Serelor didn't know what to say he was at loss for words
 
“Serelorkun” Imari fall into his arms and started sobbing burying her head in his chest
 
Serelor embrace her it was the only thing he could do no words could calm her
 
“I love you” Imari said between sobs
 
Serelor gasp he felt so happy and sad at the same time tears were now falling from his eyes he didn't wanted to die.
 
“I don't want you to die Serelorkun I love you so much” Imari continue to sob
 
Serelor continue to cry he finally took the courage to say the same three words that Imari said.
 
“Imarichan I love you too”
 
Imari sob even more after hearing his confession normally she would feel like the happiest person in the world but she was really sad now that she knows that Serelor feels the same way about her she was more sad because eventually he was going to die. Slowly she raised her head to look at Serelor who was crying too she took her hands and dry his tears she close her eyes and move her face closer to his, Serelor did the same thing their lips met and under the bright earth the prince of the moon and the princess of Saturn shared the first kiss.
 
 
 
Unfortunately it was going to be their last
 
 
 
 
(Hotarus POV)
 
 
 
 
I didn't wanted you to die I love you so much I didn't wanted to let you go, the horrible day came when you die and when I forgot about you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Moon Palace
 
 
 
 
 
Imari was running as fast as she could her parents have told her that Serelor was in critical condition when she heard about that she took the fist ship to the moon immediately. She couldn't believe it he was really gonna die after all tears were falling from her eyes she decided that the least she could do was to be with him in his last moments of life. When she reach the palace a bright white light engulf the entire palace and the kingdom and eventually the rest of the planetary kingdoms. When the light faded she didn't know why or how she was here she thought that she could be dreaming but it look like to real to be a dream. She saw Queen Serenity and princess Serena along with prince Endymion leaving the palace they saw her and they look surprised.
 
“Lady Imari why are you here?” Serenity said
 
“Is there something wrong Imari?” Serena said
 
“No I don't know why I am here” Imari said
 
Both Serenity and Serena look at each other confused
 
“Did you come to talk to Queen Serenity?” Endymion said
 
Imari shook her head “ No I don't think I came here to talk to the queen”
 
“Well even if youre here youre always welcome to visit” Serena said
 
“Thank you Serena” Imari said
 
“You know Ive invited all of the princesses to come here were going to talk if you want to join me” Serena said
 
“Oh I don't know I might be a burden”
 
“Of course youre not a burden I want you to be with me Imari” Serena said
 
“Thank you Serena I think Ill stay” Imari said
 
 
 
 
(HotarusPOV)
 
 
 
 
And in a flash of light I forgot about you your smile your beautiful eyes your wonderful personality everything and I hate myself for forgetting, but I was able to remember you and I still love you more than anything Serelorkun or should I say Narutokun.
 
 
 
 
 
(End of flashback)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Setsunas room
 
 
 
 
 
 
Usagi continue to watch the sleeping Naruto she was so happy to finally remember him but she was upset due to the fact she was able to forget someone so close to her, she continue to watch over him as she watch him she remembers more images from the past.
 
 
 
 
(Flashback to the silver millennium)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Moon Palace
 
 
 
 
 
 
Serena was looking everywhere for her brother she haven't seem him during the whole day, when she reach the hall she ask one of the guards that were standing there.
 
 
 
 
“Have you seem my brother?” Serena ask the nearby guard
 
“The young prince no I haven't seen him today he must still be in his chambers” the guard said.
 
“What his still in his chambers” Serena said
 
She went to Serelors room, she that it was strange that he would stay in his room the entire day Serelor wasn't the type of person to be sleeping the whole day she finally reach his room.
 
Serena knock on his door” Serelor are you there its me?”
 
No answer
 
“Im worried about you, youve been in there for the rest of the day” Serena said
 
Still no answer
 
“Look if youre not gonna open the door than Ill open it Im gonna count till three” Serena said
 
One
 
Two
 
Before she count three the door open Serena enter and found Serelor with a sad look on his face his eyes were red so obviously hes been crying.
 
“Dear brother whats wrong?” Serena said as she lie next to Serelors bed
 
“Its nothing Im fine” Serelor said
 
“You don't look fine somethings wrong with you please tell me “ Serena said worried
 
Serelor looked to his sister and he could in her eyes that she was worried
 
“Please tell me whats wrong?” Serena said
 
Serelor look like he was about to cry again” I…..dont want to die”
 
“What” Serena said shock
 
“I know Im sick and I know I don't have much time, but I don't want to die I wanna live because I love you and mother and Imarichan” Serelor began to cry.
 
Serena embrace him trying to calm him down a few minutes later Serena was crying too, she couldn't believe it her younger brother was gonna die and there was nothing she could do but to watch him die.
 
“Its al right dear brother youre not gonna die mother is gonna find a way to save you I just know it” Serena said sobbing.
 
“Thank you dear sister” Serelor said while drying his tears
 
“Now how about we go to the garden” Serena said
 
“Yeah I like that” Serelor said
 
“Right lets go” Serena said
 
They both left Serelors room and went to the garden, unaware for both of them in a corner of the hall Queen Serenity was watching she has heard everything that Serelor said and she was crying.
 
 
 
 
 
(End of Flashback)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Setsunas room
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Im glad that youre back dear brother, I have miss you a lot” Usagi said while crying
 
Usagi continue to cry and watch over Naruto
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the white bedroom
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto saw that he was in the same bedroom where his dream begins he went and lie in the big bed.
 
“I know whos bedroom this is….its my mothers” Naruto said with a smile on his face.
 
“That's right” Serenitys voice said
 
Next to Naruto Queen Serenity appear she lie next to him on the bed
 
Serenity smiled” you used to come to my room when you were little you didn't like being alone because you were afraid of the dark so you come to my room so I could keep you company”
 
Naruto look at Queen Serenity “ Im glad that I finally remember you I really miss you mother”
 
“My son can you forgive me?” Serenity said
 
“Huh forgive you for what?” Naruto said
 
“When I used the silver crystal so you could be reborn on earth you had a painful life, you became the cage of the nine tails fox demon and because of that you were hated and fear you became so lonely my son can you forgive me for what I did to you?” Serenity said with tears in her eyes.
 
“What forgive you theres no need to forgive you mother Im grateful that you gave me another life its truth because of the nine tails fox I was rejected and hated and I was lonely, but I found friends great friends they have accepted me for who I am and the best of all I am with my sister and Imarichan again so theres need to feel guilty mother you did it because you love me so thank you” Naruto said.
 
Serenity smilled with tears in her eyes” thank you my son “ she embrace him by now Naruto was crying.
 
After they broke the embrace Serenity started to disappear
 
“Mother whats happening?” Naruto said
 
“I have to go my son” Serenity said
 
“No don't go mother please” Naruto said
 
“I will always be watching you my son, please take care of your sister”
 
Naruto sob” goobye mother”
 
“Now if you can someday forgive him too” Serenity said as she disappear
 
“Huh him him who?” Naruto said confused but it was too late Queen Serenity has vanished.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto open his eyes and he saw that he was in a room that it wasn't his apartment, he got up form the bed and he saw Usagi with a happy look on her face.
 
“You know all my life I never knew my parents I was alone in this world but then I meet friends true friends and the best of all I have family now right Usaginesa?” Naruto said with a big smile on his face.
 
Usagi smiled she was about to cry again” Narutonesa” she embrace the blond ninja
 
“Usaginesa I always wanted to have a sister” Naruto said
 
They continue their brotherly embrace
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hotarus room
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hotaru open her eyes she was in her room she was a little confused the last thing she remembers was being in the Souchu temple fighting a youma. She then remembers her past life and the love of her life, she gasp and then left her room she went to the living room and saw the inners senshis and outers senshis along with Sasuke Sakura Mamoru Luna and Artemis.
 
“Hotaru youre finally awake” Michiru said
 
“Good to see that youre finally up we were getting worried for a minute” Haruka said
 
“Wheres Narutokun?” Hotaru said
 
“His in my room” Setsuna said
 
After hearing that Hotaru went immediately upstairs to Setsunas room leaving the rest of the group a little confused.
 
Haruka sweat dropped” youre welcome”
 
“What was that all about?” Minako said
 
I guess Hotaru misses Narutosan” Ami said
 
“Don't you mean the prince” Makoto said
 
Sasuke and Saruka sweat dropped when they heard that
 
“Whats wrong with you two?” Rei said noticing the look of both ninjas
 
“Prince oh brother” Sasuke said
 
Makoto sighed “ you two still don't believe it don't you “
 
“No I mean this is Naruto were talking about hes not even potty trained” Sasuke said
 
“Come on Sasukekun Naruto knows how to used a toilet” Sakura said
 
“But a prince come on Sakura its just too impossible” Sasuke said
 
Luna sweat dropped” is it really that hard to believe that Narutosan is the prince”
 
“Oh yeah definitely” Sasuke said
 
“You guys have to understand Sasukekun and me I mean Naruto was the worst student in ninja academy he failed the graduation exam three times” Sakura said
 
“Hum that sounds like someone I know” Rei said
 
“Hes a loser” Sasuke said
 
“Come on Sasukesan you don't mean that I mean isn't Narutosan youre best friend” Minako said.
 
“Hum best friend……..no hes not” Sasuke lied
 
Everybody sweat dropped
 
“But you know what Naruto has become a better ninja and strong too so I guess I could believe that hes a prince and its kinda cool to have a friend whos a prince” Sakura said.
 
Sasuke sweat dropped” so you believe that hes a prince “
 
“I do believe in the reincarnation theory so I guess I do believe it” Sakura said
 
Sasuke sighed(great now Im the only one who doesn't believe it)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Setsunas room
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Usagi and Naruto finally broke their embrace
 
“Are you al right?” Usagi said
 
“Yeah Im fine my hand is all bandage up why?” Naruto said checking his hand
 
“Your hand got burned when you used that strong attack on Orochimaru, so Sakurasan bandage it” Usagi said
 
“Oh I see” Naruto said
 
At that moment the door open and Hotaru appear with a look of happiness
 
“Oh Hotaru youre finally awaked Im glad” Usagi said
 
Hotaru was only looking at Naruto who gave her a big smiled, she started sobbing
 
“Narutokun” Hotaru said between sobs she then went and gave him a big hug while sobbing.
 
(I guess Hotaru must have somehow remember Narutonesa) Usagi thought
 
“Well Ill be in the living room with everyone else” Usagi said as she left the room and closed the door behind.
 
When Usagi closed the door she saw Mamoru in front of her with a sad look on his face
 
“Mamochan whats wrong?” Usagi said
 
Mamoru took a deep breath” I want to apologize”
 
“Huh, apologize for what?” Usagi said confused
 
“Even I promised you not to be jealous I was still jealous I saw how much you cared about Narutosan and I couldn't just help it” Mamoru said
 
Usagi smiled” its al right Mamochan but now you know the truth”
 
“Yeah I was a real idiot” Mamoru said
 
Usagi chuckle” no youre my idiot”
 
Mamoru chuckle too as they both kiss on the lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
Setsunas room
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hotaru was still sobbing in Narutos arms making feel more sad its true he did has miss her a lot but he couldn't stand watching her cry because it makes him sad too. Naruto caress her short black hair and try to calm her down.
 
“Its okay Hotaruchan” Naruto said
 
“Narutokun I have miss you so much” Hotaru said
 
“I know and Im here and I finally remember the past and I still love you very much” Naruto said while blushing.
 
“I know me too and I love you too” Hotaru said while sobbing
 
“There Hotaruchan no more crying so how about you gave a big smile” Naruto said while drying her tears.
 
Hotaru smiled” thank you Narutokun”
 
“That's more like it, show your pretty smile” Naruto said and blush
 
Hotaru smiled and blush too
 
Both teens started talking, unaware for both of them that in the window corner of the room Nephrite was watching and listening to the conversation and he has heard everything since Queen Serenity appear, he had a shocking look on his face.
 
“It cant be…….prince of the moon…..I have to tell Queen Beryl” Nephrite said and vanish.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
 
 
Well this chapter was so romantic that it made me sick and I was crying too, I wont be able to update the story for a while because Im having technical cable problems but Im gonna continue to write the upcoming chapters so look forward to it.