Naruto Fan Fiction / Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ We dont have a title... ❯ ch13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kiri: *in singsong voice* Tora-kun, Ed-kun, help me find my twin and Yukimura. *starts to walk in direction that Siloh walked off in*

Kyo, Benitora, and Ed: *follow*

They walk for a minute and then see Kakashi ^^

Kiri: Kakashi! *runs over and shakes his hand*

Kakashi: Huh? *closes book while thinking ~ what will Junko do next~*

Kiri: Kakashi, have you see my twin? She might've walked by with a taller guy with longish hair... *jumps with arm extended high in the air*

Kakashi: They went that way -->

Kiri: Merci!

Kakashi: ?O_o? <-- He doesn't know French XD

Kiri: nm *walks they way Kakashi pointed (that way in case you forgot: -->)

They hear music and loud, horrible, drunken singing...

Kyo: 500 yen and a bottle of sake says they're in there. *points towards door of bar* <-- he's not that drunk anymore.

They walk in.

Kiri: *sees Yukimura, Siloh, and Sasuke at bar* Yukimura! Did you do any thing to my twin!

Yukimura: *smile* Who do you think I am? Get a girl drunk just to take advantage? <3 *thing with hand and hair*

Siloh: No worries Kiri, the only people I would get drunk with without you are the guys on WoW. *grin*

Kyo, Benitora, Ed, Sasuke, and Kiri: O_o

Siloh: *big grin* Can I have a drink, now?

Kiri: No!

Siloh: Fine! *evil plan in head* Heheheheh

Sasuke: Nee-chan, I wouldn't do that if I were you... Course I'm stronger than you all and smarter and.... *continues to mumble about how much better he is than us*

Benitora: Hey punk, shut up. No one's better than my Kiri-han! *smiles at Kiri* It seems like he thinks that he's gonna get a treat if he keeps saying things like this... ehem... *cough, cough* *wink, wink* ^^, <-- sweat drop

Siloh: Yukimura-sama, you hold your sword. *hands Yukimura his sword back*

Yukimura: *puts sword back in sheath*

Siloh: *randomly wanders off a few mins later*

Yukimura: Sasuke-kun, watch after her for me. <3 *smile*

Sasuke: All right, boss. *follows after Siloh*

Few mins later...

Shikamaru: *staring at clouds*

Siloh: *pops out from bush behind him*

Shikamaru: This is such a pain...

Siloh: What're you doing? Staring at the clouds?

Shikamaru: Yeah... I'm s'pose to be practicing my jutsus, but it's too troubling.

Siloh: *lays next to Shikamaru*

Sasuke (in trees watching): ~thinking: If Ne-chan there gets any closer than that, Yukimura's gonna get pissed.

Siloh and Shikamaru: *stares at clouds*



This portion of this fan fic that will turn out ot be ridiculously long, because we are going ot incorporate an EXTREME amount of anime and probably other crap is brought to you by:
The Anti-Milk Cult... Nyahahahahaha! -.- zzzzzz