Naruto Fan Fiction / Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ We dont have a title... ❯ ch25 ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Deidara, Ed, and Benitora flying back to the Sand Village

Benitora: Lemme hold the medicine, Ed *puppy dog eyes*

Ed: NO! And only Kiri's puppy dog eyes work on me

Benitora: *by the power of anime/manga... turns his face to Kiri's face*

Ed: WTF?!?! O_o

Deidara: Beni-what's-your-name and Ed, stop messing around, we gotta save Kiri-chan, un.

Benitora: *changes his face back* Right! Now shrimp, gimme the medicine for Kiri! *pushes Ed*

Ed: *almost falls* HEY! Your gonna make me drop the medicine bottle!

Benitora: *reaches over Ed and grabs bottle* Haha!

Ed: Give it back!

Deidara: Stop fooling around... You 2 are gonna drop the medicine...

Medicine: *falls*

Deidara: See? *makes bird fly low* *grabs the bottle as it is falling* Now I will carry it, un.

Benitora and Ed: *glare at each other* *glare at Deidara*

In the Sand Village:

Siloh: I wonder if Deidara found them yet...

Kankuro: YES!!

Siloh: *imagunary cat ears perk up* What? What happened, Kankuro-san?

Kankuro: I found a cure! ^^ *dances with Karasu ('cuz his puppet was there... just 'cuz...)*

Siloh: *dances with Kankuro and Karasu* XD YAY!! Kiri's not gonna die!

Gaara: WHAT?!?! (note: Gaara had been waiting outside the room Kankuro was mixing stuff in) She's going to be okay?! *almost starts dancing with Siloh,
Kankuro, and Karasu, but then remembers that he's Kazekage and he probably shouldn't be seen dancing ^^;;* Kankuro, stop dancing and give her the potion then!

Kankuro: *gives Kiri the potion*

Kiri: *opens eyes*

Gaara: *holds Kiri* 'Cuz I know she wants him to XD

Kiri: *looks around* Thanks everyone! *smile*

Deidara: *flys down* Un! We got the medicine... *sees Kiri is ok* Kirika!! *hugs*

Everyone: *group hug* =P


This portion of the fanfic that is now named "The Adventures of Kirika and Siloh" until changed by the people who's chars are Kiri or Siloh was brought to you by:
!!~The Anti-Milk Cult~!!