Naruto Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ my pet sonic ❯ live on ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I got 99 disclaimers but a ho aint one disclaimer- I own nobody
Authors notes- if you can find the background music for never let me down by Kanye West that makes the experience a little better
 
 
 
Live on
 
 
 
Kakashi looked at Itachi and sighed, “ Well, there isn't a place we can sneak in so lets just do It.” Itachi moved his hand as if gathering chakra and muttered something. Naruto's eyes drooped. He was getting tired, but he had to stay awake. Naruto let go of sonic and fell to the ground, upon hitting the ground his eyes closed and he was asleep.
 
 
Naruto slowly opened his eyes and let out a yawn. The sky above was dark and starry; darkness was slowly enveloping the canopy around Naruto. Naruto looked around. Where is Kakashi-sensei Naruto pondered As Naruto looked around for his sensei he spied a note stuck to a tree with a kunai. He approached and started to read it.
Dear Naruto,
 
We have left you behind to attempt to finish the mission ourselves. This is not because we think your weak but because the leaf village is destroyed and we don't know if there is any survivors, Naruto you are the last hope for the leaf village you must live on and rebuild the leaf village and prosper. But most importantly, You have to live.
 
Kakashi.
 
 
Naruto sat down and thought. The leaf village, his friends, Tsunade, Pervy-sage, they were all dead. Naruto let out a roar that would be heard for miles, a roar which would scare Jonin! Red chakra enveloped Naruto. The Hatred for all sound ninja grew until the chakra formed a cloak. Four tails sprouted and more were coming. Naruto ran to the sound village gates and swung his arm in that direction. The wall obliterated and fell to the ground. Naruto saw the corpses of Kakashi and the Akatsuki. Another tail grew almost as fast a his rage. Now the ninja of the sound looked upon a miniature version of the demon fox with five tails, they trembled in fear. Naruto would soon exact his revenge upon the sound.
 
 
 
 
Authors notes- next chapter will come soon so please read and review