Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Strange New World ❯ An Impassioned Night ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

An Impassioned Night
 
Disclaimer: See Chapter 1
 
 
Youko Kurama lay peacefully on his bed, his eyes closed, but not yet asleep. It was then that he heard the door creak open, and quietly close once more. His senses stretched out, and he caught the scent that he had grown so well. He followed it as it moved around the room, and he caught the scent of a strong sedative liquid as a stopper was removed. `What is he doing?' Youko thought as he heard muffled cries from Sasuke, then silence. `Weird.' Then he felt his bed dip under the extra weight, and a hand caress his face almost lovingly. `Don't tell me he wanted quality `alone-time' with my sleeping body.' His eyes suddenly shot open with the feel of an almost tender kiss against his lips.
 
Orochimaru had known the very moment that he had entered the room that Youko was awake, however that didn't deter him from his original plan. He wanted the kitsune, and he intended on having him. However, for some reason, he wanted to be, almost, loving to the fox lying below him, and he surprised himself by placing a gentle kiss on his lips. He pulled back, looking into the golden eyes below him. As with the first time that they laid eyes on each other, their eyes met. However this time a shiver of desire ran up Orochimaru's back. This was something that he had been waiting for, and he would take advantage of the situation. He held the kitsune's wrists in one hand as his other moved over Youko's clothed torso. “My gorgeous Youko Kurama.” Orochimaru said as his hand worked its way inside his clothing to touch bare skin, and it was softer than he had imagined that it would ever be.
 
It took a moment before Youko realised what was happening, however the moment that he did, his eyes narrowed. He had warned Orochimaru about this, but he had, obviously, been ignored. A moment later and Orochimaru gave a strangled cry as vines pulled him off of Youko Kurama, and the kitsune moved off of the bed as the vines lowered Orochimaru back down. “Tut, tut.” He said as he watched Orochimaru fight against the vines. “Orochimaru-kun, look at you now.” Youko said as he ran a hand down Orochimaru's back, over the clothed muscles. A moment later and his claws ripped through the clothing. Revealing the white skin to his eyes. He had wondered how long it would take the snake-man to try the boundaries of their `relationship'. He had much more willpower than Youko gave him credit for.
 
Orochimaru growled when he felt the cool air move against his skin. “The least that you could have done was to remove them properly.” Orochimaru snapped. He heard Youko laugh.
 
“That will be the least of your worries, Orochimaru.” Youko said as he licked the back of Orochimaru's neck. “I warned you about playing with fire.” He nuzzled the back of Orochimaru's neck. “I think you need burned to make sure that you learn your lesson.” He caught the nape of Orochimaru's neck in his teeth and bit down hard, leaving a mark. “Your skin is so delicate.” Kurama said as he licked some of the blood from the offending area. “Delicate, but tastes so delicious.”
 
Orochimaru knew that he couldn't break free of the vines that held him; he had tried the last time that he had been bound, but to no avail. The only thing that he could do was wait until his captor was ready to let him go. However he tensed up the moment that he felt his pants being removed with as much care as the rest of his clothing. “What are you planning on doing?”
 
Youko only smiled as the vines pulled tighter. Dragging Orochimaru's legs further apart. He then stroked Orochimaru's hair, loving the feel of the strands as they moved through his fingers. “I plan on having a little fun, that's all. He said with a wink. “I am sure that you will enjoy it too.” He dragged his claws down Orochimaru's back. “You know, I could do this for hours.” Youko's hands moved around to worry Orochimaru's nipples. “By the time that I am finished with you, you'll be begging me to fuck you.” He moved to look into Orochimaru's face and could see lofty disbelief in the other's golden eyes. “That is a promise, Orochimaru, and I always make good on my promises.” He licked across Orochimaru's lips.
 
Orochimaru could only glare at the annoying kitsune. He liked the, rather sadistic, fox, but he had a rather large chip on his shoulder. How dare he treat the leader of Otogakure like a sex slave? “How do you propose to do that?” Orochimaru asked, knowing that there was still one appendage that Youko hadn't prevented the movement of. “I don't intend on letting you do whatever you want to my body.” He heard the kitsune laugh as he disappeared from view once more.
 
“Your tongue can only do so much, my dear Orochimaru-sama.” Youko said as he appeared below Orochimaru. “Freedom allows so much more to be accomplished.” He disappeared once more; this time his tongue licked a nipple, dragging a gasp out of Orochimaru. “I mustn't be doing this right.” He said as tackled the other nipple, this time he got a moan. “Maybe I'm just not in the right place.” He wriggled his way down Orochimaru's body as a vine snaked its way around Orochimaru's waist. Kurama breathed over his erection, making Orochimaru moan loudly. Next was the tongue, sweeping first across the head before moving over the shaft. As he expected Orochimaru tried to thrust into the teasing mouth.
 
Orochimaru growled as the teasing mouth refused to do what he wanted. Then he felt the moist cavern engulf his hard length and gave a loud cry of pleasure. If Youko could have laughed then he would have done so. He had never taken Orochimaru to be the vocal type. Orochimaru clenched his mouth shut. He wasn't going to let another sound out of his mouth. Or that was the plan until Youko swallowed around the length in his throat, making Orochimaru give a gurgling noise, so he repeated the action. “Fuck!” Orochimaru whimpered as the kitsune pulled back.
 
`Just a little more.' Youko thought. `One more thing to push him over the edge.' He pulled himself from underneath Orochimaru and started sucking on his fingers, chewing at the nails to blunt them. They would grow back in a few hours anyway. Slowly he pushed one past the tight ring of muscle and felt Orochimaru tense. Slowly the finger moved inside the tight passage, stretching the tight muscles before a second finger worked its way into the tight heat. Before Orochimaru could use his tongue to remove the offending fingers, a vine stoppered his mouth. “Now, now, Orochi-chan.” Youko said as his fingers found what he had been seeking, and brushed over the bundle of nerves. “I would prefer if you kept your tongue enclosed until I have a need for it.” He said as he mercilessly stroked the bundle of nerves. He so loved the little noises that Orochimaru made. Then he felt Orochimaru tense as he came, his seed spilling onto the bed.
 
Orochimaru could feel the vine pull free of his mouth; his body too exhausted to do much more than pant and whimper. He whispered something, which he repeated, much to Kurama's satisfaction. `Take me.' Youko moved up the bed to Orochimaru's head and smirked as Orochimaru's tongue snaked around his aching length. He wondered how many had experienced the joys of Orochimaru's body as he was going to. As Youko pulled away, the vines released Orochimaru. Youko then turned him over to lie on his back. Orochimaru was so pliant and willing now, as though something in his brain changed when Youko took control of the situation, he willingly spread his legs in open invitation. A moment later and he entered Orochimaru's body, making the man below him whimper in pain, and also in lust. The noises spurring the kitsune on, and soon he was pounding into the Sannin.
 
Orochimaru's eyes closed. He had only allowed one other to… violate his body in such a way. He turned his head to the side, as Jiraiya wanted him to do in the past, and it was something that Youko took advantage of too. He sucked on the tempting neck, leaving a red mark. His hand then moved to Orochimaru's neglected cock, and encircled the length, stroking it in time with his thrusts. It didn't take long for Orochimaru to find his completion, and the tightening of the muscles in his ass brought Youko to his completion, spilling his seed within Orochimaru, as Orochimaru emptied himself over his torso and Youko's hand.
 
 
Kurama sat bolt upright, panting as he felt Youko's amused chuckle in the back of his mind. `You sick, sadistic, bastard.' He growled as he slid out of the bed. The worst part of it was that it was the only decent bed in the cell and so it was shared with the subject of his other half's sick fantasies. He didn't think that he wanted to go back to sleep now that he had seen the shackles on the wall…