Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unemotional ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unemotional

##########Prologue########

It was all she ever wanted. To be unemotional. To kill and not feel anything. This is what her life had become. From the time she was born, till the day she dies, she will forever be like this. It wasn't because of the abuse, the torture, the assassinations; it was because she had learned. Learned that keeping your emotions inside will protect you. That's the lesson Wraithe learned. She braided her silver ankle length hair and looked at her face in the mirror. She silently shook her head, causing a few strands to fall out and frame her face.

Damn it. These scars will forever remind me of what happened. She slammed her hands down onto the sink hard enough to crack the marble. Shit. They will KILL me when they see this. It's not like my life will ever matter to anyone. She slowly righted herself, checking to make sure all weapons and wings were concealed. Her kunai pouch on her leg was showing. She quickly formed a seal to hide it from touch and sight. She took one last glance in the mirror.

Slowly she looked at her ice blue eyes, devoid of any emotions. She could see through anyone's emotions if she took the seal off, but she had done that so many times she knew what she would see. And it scared her. Lust, love, hate, despair, hope, it was all the same. What scared her was the emotions reserved for her. The people her suspected she killed her parents, but they had no proof. Wraithe smiled to herself, lifting her face up to the mirror again.

They will never find the bodies. They were hidden to well. She reached towards the mirror and traced the scars on her reflection. The scars that looked like she was crying. She gave a small smile. If only they know the truth. The truth was she cried tears of blood. Why tears of blood? Her tear glands weren't formed correctly. So she cried tears of blood. She gave a short, harsh laugh. She hadn't cried for 13 years. Since she was 3. For some reason, she had found out just how powerful she was and she wasn't afraid to use it. No matter what……