Naruto Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, both Silver and I talked over this for the past couple of days and decided to do this. This had been an idea of mine that I've wanted to get out, but didn't want to do it alone as I have completely forgotten a good portion of Zoids: New Century Zero. Mainly the only thing that stuck with me with the names of the Zoids as I could name over half of them with absolute ease without having to look them up. Pretty much, everyone in this world has been replaced with a Naruto character besides characters that have practically no importance. We won't release who is going to be whom and the differences we're planning other than the fight scenes. The only thing I'm keeping from Naruto is the bloodlines and certain abilities of each person, which will show up this chapter. AKA Sharingan, Byukugan and We'll let you figure out what else we are allowing to crossover from Naruto. Do not, we repeat do not say anything about making people siblings or parents to anyone they aren't in Naruto. There was not matching characters to do so, so do not complain about certain people being related to others. Naruto's pairing is undecided at the moment, but we are going to let the story develop before deciding one.

We Do Not Own Naruto or Zoids.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On a world that looked very much like Earth but it wasn't known as that any longer. The world was known as World Zi. The said planet is not only in habit by humans, animals, plants and other creatures but also by much larger, more unique mechanical creatures, otherwise known as Zoids. These mechanical creatures have the power to think on their own due to their almost baffling artificial intelligence, as such there was known encounters with wild Zoids. But for the majority of them, they can and were being piloted by humans. But a small few, nine at that, were searching for the right person to be their pilots, to be the ones that tamed them. A few of those nine could no longer do so as they were trapped, either by the planet or due to them being owned by someone else.

And it this planet where our story begins, with a seventeen year old with blonde hair and rare dark, yet sky blue eyes that seemed to have an electric glow within them. He had tanned skin and what seemed to be three cut like marks on each of his cheeks, giving him a fox like facial appearance. He wore black loose pants that had orange lines going down and through the sides and an orange shirt with a black jacket over it that had an orange swirl on the back of it. He was tall, but not overly tall but wasn't short as he was five foot ten inches. He had a muscular, buff build, yet seemed to be compact and lean to match his frame. He had many names ranging from Part Stealer to the Crazy Blonde, but his real name was Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto.

Naruto was currently searching through a scrap pile looking for parts for his dream Zoid that he wanted to build. For some reason that he did not know why, he had vivid dreams of a white Liger that was unique from any other he had seen. Now he really didn't know why as he didn't like Ligers all too much and preferred Command Wolves over them, but he continued dreaming about it. Shaking his head at the thought, he sighed as he couldn’t find the part he wanted. Stretching out slightly and standing up, he headed over to another pile that he hadn't searched through yet to see if he couldn’t find the part he was looking for. As he walked to it, he heard the junkyard keeper yelled out to him sounding quite annoyed. “Hey! Did you find a part yet?!”

Looking up as he had just made it to the pile and started to go through it, he yelled back. “No, Not it! I’m just going to look through this other pile for it!”

"Well hurry up will you! I close for lunch in ten minutes!" The junkyard keeper yelled back at him, sounding even more annoyed than before.

Naruto could only sigh as he was almost finished with the pile anyways. There was nothing that interested him the pile anyways. It was literally junk that was almost completely useless except for scrap metal and he didn't need that. He needed parts that would be at least somewhat useful as he was only a tenth of the way done with getting everything he needed to build a Zoid of his own. Shaking his head, he stood up and walked to the front and shook his head at the junk dealer, who only shrugged in response as he knew he had practically nothing as he hadn't raided a Zoid battle field in a while to get parts. Soon as he did so, the dealer had literally pushed him out of the door and locked it. Naruto could only blink as he looked at the said man. "What's going on that you need to leave so quickly for?"

The dealer only shook his head before checking to make sure his door was shut. Once he knew it was he turned to Naruto with an indifferent look on his face. "Well, one I'm heading to the bar with my friends. Two, there is a commissioned Zoids battle being aired between my favorite team, the Tigers Team and this nobody team known as the Blitz Team. And finally three, it's close by so I'm going to be heading over there once the battle is finished to get some parts for my shop. If you want, you can come along you can, but I'll still want to be paid for any part I'd be taking from the battle field, with or without your help."

Naruto could only sigh at this. Wasn't there some way he could do something instead of having to pay for it? Even though he had all those parts for his dream Zoid, he had no money, so there was his dilemma. So he went from town to town to try and get parts for free by bribing or any other method he could think of that didn't involve stealing. Not that he was above that, he just didn't want his Zoid to be made of dishonest parts. So he shook his head as he already learned this man was quite stingy. "No thanks, I might come back later."

The man nodded and headed towards the bar as Naruto sighed out loud once he wasn't in distance. Couldn't he catch a break? I mean almost every town he had been to in the last couple of days had been a bust as there were either no parts he wanted or the owners of the said parts wanted a ridiculously high amount for them and wouldn't allow him to work it off as they wanted it in cash on the spot. Shaking his head as he looked up at the almost cloudless sky. He didn't know what to do anymore. He really wanted a Zoid, one that he could call his own but everything seemed to hindering him from reaching his goal.

That's when he remembered the man saying something about a Zoids battle happening nearby. If he could get there before that man did, he could get some parts and get out there quickly before the junkyard owner did. And it also meant that he for the first time would watch a Zoids battle in person instead of watching it on TV. Sure he knew the rules of Zoids battling and if anyone was in the area they could be fined if they interrupted the match. But he figured that would be worth it if he could get to watch the battle and get some parts after it was over. But first he had to figure out where the battle exactly was.

He cursed himself for not asking that man to help where the battle was and know had no clue where to go. Sighing lightly at his bad luck, he thought off going to the bar and asking him, but he'd figured that the man wouldn't tell him since he would probably figure out what he was planning. Shaking his head, he sighed out loud once more before heading just outside of the town, where he had parked his jeep at. Jumping into the seat, he pulled out his keys from his pocket and slid them into the ignition and started it up before turning it around and heading out.

Sighing as he began driving, he switched on the radio to get his mind off his recent bad luck. Unfortunately or not, he just missed the voice on his radio that sounded robotic and telling everyone besides the competing teams to evacuate the area. So not knowing about this, Naruto drove ahead, straight into the starting Zoids battle between the Blitz Team and Tigers Team.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In the desert not to far away from, the almost identical cat like Zoids with yellow coating armor covering most of the besides the nuts, bolts and the claws. Its fangs were extremely large as to emulate the animal it was based on, the Saber tooth. Underneath and on the chests of the said Zoids were three Shock Cannons and a laser machine gun on the left shoulder. There wasn't an obvious cockpit but the green fiber glass windows as eyes that could withstand multiple blasts from high powered laser weapons. These Zoids were known as Saber Fangs.

On the other side of them, three opposing Zoids were lining up. In the middle of them, taking the lead was a blue, lion like Zoid known as a Shield Liger. Its cock pick covered the head from nose to forehead and had an even stronger red fiber glass that could withstand a weak Particle Cannon blast, if not hit directly with it. The blue armor covered the rest of the head and chest and had decent sized fangs to it, but not near the same size as the Saber fangs. The rest of the Zoid was unarmored, but even though it was it had impressive defensive capability to live up to its name. On the bottom of its chest was a single Shock Cannon and a blade on its right side of its head.

On its left was a blue wolf like Zoid known as a Command Wolf AC. Just like the Shield Liger save for the color it had deep orange fiber glass that covered most of its head. Unlike the Liger it had most of its blue armor covering its body with only the underbelly and the bends in the legs down to the ankles. On the back of the Command Wolf, a quite large gun was placed on that back known as LR Cannon. Though it did have very sharp teeth and claws, the Zoid wasn't build for close combat though it was decently fast to keep that from happening.

On the right of the Shield liger was a large black bull known as a Dibison. Unlike the other two it was completely covered in armor but had two red fiber glass eyes with very large horns on the sides of its head for close range combat. But due to its slow speed it wasn't meant for speedy battles so the sixteen turret missile launcher on the back made up for that with sheer fire power. In a weapons battle, not many could beat it in a one on one battle.

Between the two sets of Zoids, a large pod crashed against the ground creating a large dust debris. As the debris cleared, the said pod opened up and a weird droid with what seemed to be a red colored hand and a blue colored hand appeared and began to look at the Zoids. As the judge bot was looking over the Zoids making sure that everything was ready, inside the Shield Liger cockpit, a young man with black hair in a pineapple shape that was tall, slightly gangly and slightly paled. Sighing lightly, he clicked on his radio to his team to make sure they were ready. "Sasuke, imouto. You two ready for this?"

"Hn." Sasuke replied within the Command Wolf. His raven colored haired swayed slightly as he shook his head, wanting to get this over with. He was slightly shorter than the Shield liger pilot, but he was much more fit for his body and looked like a pro athlete. His onyx colored eyes slowly bled crimson as they transformed into the Sharingan.

In the Dibison, a young woman with pink hair that flowed to her shoulder could only shake head while rolling her head as she checked everything in her cockpit worked. She was average sized in height and was skinny for her age, but there was no doubt she was strong enough to control the Zoid she was in. "No problem here Shikamaru-nee-chan. Is yours working?"

"Yeah it is. Udon. You sure this strategy is going to work? It seems full of holes." Shikamaru answered Sakura quickly before he switched to the radio frequency to the Hover Craft.

From within the said Hover Craft, a mid aged teen wearing glasses, a slight frame and a looked somewhat sick sighed as he looked at the Doctor, who was giggling heavily as he reading a notebook. Shaking his head, Udon put on the headset as he nodded at Shikamaru's question. "Don't worry, it will work. Sure it's full of holes, but like you said we don't have the right types of Zoids for this battle. My Pteras would have been a good choice for this battle and Dr. Haruno is supposed to be fixing it. But he is currently ogling his own notes. Which ones I'm not sure, but I'm guessing his perverted ones from all the giggling."

Shikamaru swore under his breath hearing this as he closed his link as he knew he would hear Sakura anyways. Counting down on his finger, he went from three, two then to one. "TTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU-SSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! !!!!!! GET BACK TO WORK YOU PERVERTED FREAK OF NATURE! WE'RE ABOUT TO HAVE A ZOIDS BATTLE HERE!"

Sighing as he turned on the link again, he could hear Sasuke swearing up a storm, probably as he didn't shut off his link quick enough and took the full blast of Sakura's scream. He could also tell that Udon was done for the count as he probably wasn't able to get the headset off. He could only sigh at his dysfunctional family, yet he wouldn't have it any other way. Well, he would prefer if he could pilot the Liger Zero as even from the checks on it his father could tell it was a great machine, better than most Ligers in one on one combat. But the fact that it refused to let anyone pilot it was a problem and they were just about to get rid of it. That was one thing he didn't like. The Liger was non responsive to them, but shouldn't they just find someone that could and was allowed to pilot it? It would be waste of money as his father had a hard time lying to other people and would have to sell it for much less then they got it. Also how hard could be finding a pilot for it? Someone like Sasuke who took little pay as they enjoyed the thrill of battle weren't too rare and were easily found.

Hearing his father jump up and started telling them to when so they could get the prize money and buy more Zoids along with stopping in and publishing his books, which in turn ended up with Sakura screaming at him. He flinched slightly as she continued screaming at the top of her lungs and felt slightly sorry for the man that ended up with her as they were going to need ear muffs, the ability to take a hit from the Hulk and could run fast. 'I swear I'm going to pity a man that falls in love with her that doesn't have all three of those traits and isn't rich. She'll flatten them into a pancake faster than they can say 'Hey baby'.'

Sighing again and shaking that thought out of his head, he thought of the plan and shook his head once more. They were out matched in speed except for the Shield Liger, but even then he knew that maneuverability was going to be a key. As much as he hated to say this about his sister, but she would be a hindrance in this battle. Not that she wasn't a good pilot; just she wasted a lot of ammo and had a difficult time hitting speedy targets unless they were stupid enough to go head on with her. Sasuke he wasn't too worried about as even though the Command Wolf's speed was taken down a notch with LR cannon, he was a skilled enough pilot to make this into a match and possibly lead one of the Saber Fangs into Sakura's non stop fire. He knew Udon took the time to create plans for them, but it was absolutely useless as only he and every blue moon Sasuke would. Sakura just was trigger happy and he doubted she ever lifted her fingers from the trigger.

"Blitz Team Ready! Tigers Team Ready!" Shikamaru cursed as he heard this and quickly got his game face on as did Sakura and Sasuke as the looked down the three Saber Fangs.

"Begin!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naruto was lightly rocking his head as he was listening to the only CD he had that wasn't broken or skipped to badly, which happened to be Linkin Park's Meteora. He was still slightly pissed that he wouldn't be getting any parts for his dream Zoid, but hey he wasn't complaining. He didn't have worry about paying for gas as his jeep was solar powered, so that was one less expense he needed to worry about. But he was having a hard time trying to get food for himself, but he was managing. His pistol and box of ammunition never failed to get him dinner and they wouldn't any time soon as he was a good shooter.

As he was driving, he noticed a strange sound in the distance. Swearing he heard something like it before, he turned of his radio and listened again to hear a mechanical roar and tons of explosions. Naruto swore under his breath as he thought that he ran into some wild Zoids on a rampage and was ready to get out of there when his brain remembered something. "Shit! That's the Zoids battle! Finally a break! Dream Liger here I come!"

He quickly slammed on the breaks and nearly peeled out as he turned towards the direction the mechanical roars and explosions were coming from. A smirk crossed his face as he turned on his radio and put his foot down on the petal and sped off towards the battle, not wanting to miss his chance to watch a battle in real life and gain some parts. He quickly arrived at the battle field as it wasn't too large of one. He could only shake his head at the battle as it was obviously one sided. One of the Saber Fangs was toying with the practically slow Dibison, which in turn tried to shoot it with a dozen missiles and only failed and instead hit her partner's Command Wolf, taking him out of the battle.

The only one holding his own was the Shield Liger and it was slowly gaining ground even though it was fighting two Saber Fangs. Naruto was slightly impressed by the ability of the pilot to control his Liger as he did, but it wouldn't matter as his Dibison partner was getting ready to be knocked out as it just couldn't stand up to the speed of the Saber Fang. He knew the pilot was getting desperate within the Dibison and knew it was only a matter of time before she did something crazy and he wasn't disappointed. She fired missiles in every single direction, nearly hitting her other partner in the progress. The Saber Fangs easily avoided the missiles, but there was still one more target to be hit.

"Fuck me." Naruto cursed out loud as he noticed one of the missiles was heading straight for him. He quickly shifted into reverse and did a power slid and spun the jeep around and hit the gas to get out of the way. He gritted his teeth, hoping the jeep was fast enough and looked in the rear view mirror and cursed even louder as the missiles was almost on him. On gut instinct and self preservation instinct, Naruto grabbed his pistol and jumped out of his jeep and tumbled against the ground as the missile connected with his jeep and exploded, showering metal all over the place.

Groaning in pain, Naruto spat out the sand in his mouth as he slowly began to push himself up. Sitting up on his knees, Naruto looked down at himself to see if anything was broken. Luckily nothing was, but he had a few bruises and cuts, but he knew those wouldn't last to long as he healed extremely quickly, which baffled doctors when he went in for check ups. Noticing the said cuts and bruises were already healing, he began to dust himself up and looked over to where his jeep was and cursed, loudly. "GODDAMMIT! WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO ME?!"

After ranting in his mind a few minutes he looked down at the ground and sighed loudly. Nothing every happened right for him and if it did, he had to work his tail off beyond what anyone else would have to. Sighing more, he looked up at the sky and hoped someone would answer him, but no one ever did. "I guess I'm not meant to achieve my dream of gaining my dream Zoid."

Sighing a bit more, he could only sit down as and wait for the battle to finish as he didn't want to get caught in the battle again. He would hope one of them would give him a ride back to town as it was quite a long walk and he wasn't sure he could make it. Of course his chances were slim, but there was still hope that one of these guys had a courteous bone in their body. After a few minutes and hearing no explosions or any other sounds of a Zoids battle, he sighed a bit more before he noticed the Hover Craft. Seeing the said craft, he decided if he could get there they might just let him hitch a ride.

As he was heading towards the Hover Craft, Shikamaru within his Shield Liger noticed something moving in the distance. Using his Liger’s sensors, he zoomed in on it and his eyes widened as he noticed the wreckage of what look like a car and a blonde hair guy walking away from it. Cursing loudly at his sister’s horrible aim, he never saw the laser blast coming. In an instant his Shield Liger's legs were blown off as another blast hit the head and viciously drove the Liger into the ground. Shikamaru had only one coherent thought before he blacked out as sparks flew in his cockpit. 'Dammit! ... What a... troublesome day...'

Naruto's eyes widened as he saw this as he noticed the Shield Liger's attention was on him instead of the battle and felt slightly at fault and began to rush over to see if there was anything he could do to help. As he was doing so, the Judge bot hadn't noticed them so did not see any reason why the match wasn't fair. "Victory, Saber Fang team!"

Ignoring the Judge bots decision, Naruto had arrived at the Shield Liger and began to look for a way to open the cockpit when he noticed all the parts spread around the ground. Instantly his mind was on gathering as many parts as he could so he could. He didn't see it as wrong as they did blow up his jeep and he deserved some kind of payment. Just as he was thinking of this, the three Saber Fangs had made it over to Shield Liger as they too had noticed Naruto, but were glad that he distracted the Shield Liger as it was giving them hell even if it was three on one. The cockpit of the middle one opened as the Zoid lowered itself. Inside it was a guy with spiky black hair wearing what seemed to be a gas mask on his face. "Hey thanks for the save man. If you hadn't shown up I don't know if we could have beaten that guy. Tell you what, since you helped us, we'll give you part of the prize money when they pay up."

Naruto's eyes lit up at the prospect of getting some prize money. He knew it was a good amount as most people could buy another Zoid with it so it would be more than enough to buy himself a car and maybe some parts to restart his dream of building his dream Zoid. From over in the slightly disabled Dibison, Sakura was slowly waking up and heard what they had said and her eyes instantly locked on Naruto. Pissed wouldn't describe what she was feeling as she slowly pulled the bull Zoid back to it's feet and walked it over to them slowly, going to have it stomp on the blonde hair bastard as she was out of missiles. Just as she was getting near to do so, the cockpit of the Shield Liger opened.

Inside of it, a bloody and battered Shikamaru sat limply in the cockpit. His arm was clearly broken as bone was showing out and there was a few burns and dozens of cuts covering him. Seeing this, Naruto's thought of getting a new car and parts for his dream Zoid slipped out of his head while Sakura's anger at Naruto quickly drained as she noticed her brother's appearance. Naruto quickly jumped into the cockpit and unstrapped Shikamaru and slowly pulled him out of the cockpit as the Hover Craft came over to the downed Shield Liger.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naruto sighed as he sat down in the chair in the Hover Craft while Sakura looked at him sternly. In the corner of the room Sasuke was leaning against the wall while occasional glancing at the blonde. He was pissed, but pissed that they had lost. He knew it was an occasionally hazard that would rear its head sooner or later and it happened now, so he really didn't care all that much. Though that didn't mean he was going to let him off for having them lose the battle, nor Sakura as she SHOT HIM. TWICE. Udon was sitting in the other chair in the room and was only shaking his head and ready to throw Naruto out of the way if Sakura lost her temper as he could very well be killed by her monstrous strength.

Suddenly the door opened and a man with long white hair, two red marks on his face standing at six foot four with a stern, but relieved look on his face. Turning to his daughter, Jiraiya spoke out. "Shikamaru is okay and sleeping in his room. He'll need a few weeks to recover, so don't stress him out." Sakura sighed out in relief as she heard this before turning to Naruto with a death glare as everyone else in the room glared at him. He gulped slightly as he knew this wasn't going to be pretty and just hoped they wouldn't kill him. Seeing the fear on his face, Jiraiya quickly acted. "Don't worry; we aren't going to do anything, until we hear your side of the story. I've already heard from Sakura from what she heard, but it would be best if you told me what you were doing here."

Seeing the situation and the fact that he felt like he was being interrogated by the police, which wasn't a fun experience, he quickly answered them. "Well, let's see. I was driving to the next town as I've been looking for parts to build a Zoid of my own for years. On the way I heard some noises over my music and turned it off to hear explosions and other mechanical sounds. At first I thought it was rampaging wild Zoids so I was about to get the hell out of there when I remembered there was suppose to be a Zoids battle going on. Curiosity getting the best of me, I drove over here to watch the battle. I continued to watch until the Dibison started shooting missiles all over the damn place and one was heading for me. Needless to say I tried to out run the thing and lost my jeep and parts when I jumped out and the missile blew it up."
"After that, I got up and made sure nothing was broken. Once I was sure, I noticed this Hover Craft and headed to it as I hoped you guys would give me a ride. Unfortunately I didn't realize the battle was still going on and needless to say the Shield Liger noticed me... then got blown to hell. I ran over to help out when the guy in the Saber Fang offered me the money. From there we all know what happened."

Jiraiya nodded as he heard this and slowly began to deliberate on what to do. Sasuke shrugged his head in belief as it was a legitimate reason as he would have done the same, except he would have saved the jeep. Udon could only nod as it was reported things like this did happen every now and then in Zoids battle. Sakura on the other hand was still pissed, but was slightly more understanding of the situation. Though that didn't mean she wasn't going to pound him into the ground. He kept her from winning prize money! As all of them waited for Jiraiya's answer, Naruto more then anyone else. After a few more minutes, Jiraiya looked over at Naruto. "I seem no harm in what you did, but what kind of Zoid were you trying to build? Maybe I can help!"

Naruto, Sasuke and Udon could only sweat drop at the Jiraiya's answer while Sakura looked even more pissed then before, but now her anger was directed at her father. Gritting her teeth, she kept the volume of her yell down so it didn't wake Shikamaru up. "Tou-san! You're not going to do anything!"

Shaking his head, Jiraiya turned to his pink haired daughter. "Why? If I was his age I would want to see a live Zoids battle myself so I don't see any harm in what he did."

"Be that as it may Dr. Haruno, he did wreck one of our Zoids. I would think it was best if he were to work off the damages he caused to the Shield Liger, minus the money Sakura owes him for recklessly blowing up his jeep." Sasuke spoke up for Sakura in his usual monotone voice. In reality he didn't care, but to make things go smoother and to keep Sakura from blowing a fuse, he would just go along with her as he didn't want to end up on the wrong side of her fist.

Jiraiya sighed as he noticed Sakura nodding, even though she wanted to do a bit more than that, but she could do that on her own time. Noticing the look on his daughter's face, he shook his head and turned to Udon who nodded as well. Shaking his head once more, he turned to Naruto. "Well, seeing as I'm overruled here, you'll have to work off the damages to the Shield Liger in its entire. In exchange for your jeep and parts, we'll give you a roof over your head and food all the while and a little after you finish working it off. Deal." Seeing that he had no alternatives, Naruto could only nod as he didn't want to piss of the beautiful, yet very angry pink hair girl right now. "Alright then, Sasuke show him to one of the spare rooms. And Sakura, no taking your revenge on him later otherwise I'll cut your allowance."

Sakura's eyes bulged out for a second before nodding rapidly as she didn't want her money to be cut off. Grunting, Sasuke motion Naruto to follow him and led him out of the room. Naruto silently followed as he figured he caused enough damage and didn't want to cause any more. He absently noticed they were walking through the hanger and began to look at the Zoids they had. Of course they had the Dibison, the broken Shield Liger and the Command Wolf, but they also had a Pteras and a...

Naruto's heart skipped a beat as he looked at the Zoid he had been dreaming for as long as he wanted a Zoid of his own. A white Liger with deep crimson eyes. This entire time he was trying to build this Zoid when there was one in existence. But then why did those guys at the Zoids lab so long ago say there was no such Zoid. He stared straight into the Liger's eyes as it stared back at him, as if it was measuring him up. As he looked at the white Liger, he could swear he could hear something calling out to him, but he wasn't sure what. Maybe the Liger was trying to speak to him? He was snapped out of his thought as he was punched in the shoulder and turned around to look at an annoyed Sasuke. Shaking his head at him, Naruto turned back to the Liger. "Sorry, just never seen a Zoid quite like that one before."

Sasuke nodded lightly at Naruto's response, having never seen another like it himself. "It's known as Liger Zero. No one pilots it as it let no one pilots it. Every time someone does it reacts viciously and forces the pilot out. We've given up on trying to find someone to pilot it and are looking for a buyer. Now let's go, I want to get some sleep."

Nodding lightly, Naruto followed Sasuke as he led them out of the hanger but gave one last look at the Zoid. 'Hm. Liger Zero, huh. Like the sound of that.'