Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ "Naruto" a fan-fic by:RaF89 ❯ The Begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]





Naruto
a fan-fic by:RaF89




**this is a combination fan-fic, using two different bases, "future" based and "what if?" based.**

It has been twenty years since that day. Since Naruto had fought with Pain, and won. After the fight, All Naruto could think of was how Hinata had confessed her love for him as she stood against Pain to defend him, knowing that she could do nothing against Pain. When Naruto finally found where the rest of the villagers were, he had found out that Hinata was already healed by Sakura. Many days after then, everyone began to rebuild Konohagakure, slowly it was only few buildings that began to be built. Houses were not the only thing being made though. Naruto and Hinata had formed a relationship. Over the next four years, many things had happened, even though they didn't have a large enough village yet, The Fifth Hokage decided that it would be best if they still sent a few Ninja out to other lands to help.
Even though only the Ninjas from Sunagakure were the only ones to offer help to them at this time, they were making good progress. Also something amazing happened, Hinata become with child. When she was born the following year, Naruto had decided that he would name her Uzumaki Ayumu, after all the hardships he had to endure by walking his own way. Sixteen years had passes by faster then anyone would have thought, Naruto now thirty-six, had become The Sixth Hokage, Tsunade having passed away in her sleep at seventy.As he watched over Konahagakure, He felt proud, for now was the time when Konohagakure would be under his protection untill he died, He swore it. Also, Ayumu had found a suitor, and was married, shortly after having her own child. Her husband, shortly before his son's birth, had died on a mission of utmost secrecy. The only thing left of him is his surname, Saruwatari, which Ayumu was proud to keep and give to her child, Saruwatari Akira.

6 Years Later:

"Naruto-o-jii-san!!" Looking away from the book he was reading, Naruto saw Akira running into his room crying. putting his book down after folding the page, Naruto stared at his grandson. "Why are you crying Akira? You'll dishonor your name, you should be cheer full like your name." Naruto said as he patted Akira on the head running his hand through his light brown hair. "B-b-but....all the kids at the academy make fun of me" he said through stifled tears. "And I don't have any friends"
Picking him up Naruto placed him on his knee.
"Now look here Akira, I know what your going through, I really do, I remember when I had to go to the academy, and belive me you have it much easier then I did." Naruto said as he stared into Akira's light purple eyes. "But Naruto-o-jii-san...." Akira began to say as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "Don't listen to them then, and friends will come in time, belive me, I didn't really start to have friends until I was put into the Three man cell teams." Naruto said as he smiled. Suddenly Akira stopped crying, his eyes grew wide. He began to sniff the air, suddenly he jumped from Naruto's knee and began to run through the room to the hallway. "Hey!! Akira, whats gotten into you suddenly!?!" Naruto said in surprise as he watched Akira running. As Akira stopped he turned to Naruto smiling wide. "Hinata-o-baa-san is making cookies!!" He said as he turned to run back down the hall. 'How's that possible? the kitchen is two floors down!' Naruto thought to himself as he began to sniff the air as Akira did. 'Maybe his imagination has taken hold of him again' He thought as he scratched the back of his head. "I'm gonna go check..." He said as he stood up and left his room to head downstairs after Akira. Sure enough when he got to the kitchen, Akira was at the table happily eating a cookie with Hinata sitting next to him. "Oh, Naruto-kun, did you tell Akira that I was making cookies?" Hinata said as she smiled at Naruto. Staring at Akira, all Naruto could do was shake his head 'no'.'But how is this possible?? Could he have inherited something from the Kyubi?' Naruto began thinking to himself as he sat down next to Hinata and grabbed a cookie for himself.'But if thats the case, How?, Ayumu never even showed signs of having anything even close to the Kyubi's abilities, no fast healing, nothing, how did he get it?' He began to think about how that could have happened while he stared at Akira while he ate the cookie that he had grabbed. As Akira had finished his cookie, he yawned and stretched, then layed his head down into Hinata's lap and fell asleep, Hinata stroking his hair as he sleept.