Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ 4 at once ❯ Tenten's Night ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
In the hidden village of Konoha, Tenten slept. She lay in her futon in the building the whole team had chosen as their base. Neji had gone training with Lee and Guy-sensei was reporting to the Hokage. Tenten had decided to get some sleep.
Creek…
Tenten sat up, what was that noise? Turning she saw a figure in the door.
“Lee-kun, Neji is that you?” she asked. The figure walked forward the girl. As it entered a patch of moonlight, she caught a glimpse of an orange jumpsuit and blonde hair. “Naruto! What are you doing here?” She asked. The ninja didn't answer her, he simply walked towards silently. Tenten was starting to get an uneasy feeling about this; the normally loud boy was unusually silent tonight.
She stood up and walked over to Naruto. She made to push him out of the room, but Naruto grabbed her arm. She twisted around to get out of her grip, but Naruto was too fast for her. His other arm shot around, twisted around her back, and pulled her toward him. She struggled against his grip but Naruto held tight. Tenten continued to fight him until he bent down and … kissed her.
Tenten froze. Wait! She thought what's going on! It wasn't the fact he was kissing her that shocked her, it was that she ENJOYED it. She actually enjoyed the feeling of his mouth on hers. She felt his hand slide up her nightshirt and start to rub her breast. She moaned into the kiss as his right hand continued to rub her, while his left hand pulled her shirt off. She unzipped his jumpsuit and helped him out of his underclothes. Once both of them had removed their clothes, she finally broke the kiss.
She stared at his erect member. It wasn't the first time she had seen one, but it was never this big.
Naruto bent in and began kissing her again, as he did, his hand reached out and began to massage her breast. She moaned into the kiss and he continued to play with the mound until he felt it harden under his hand. Then his mouth began traveling down her neck and latched onto her other breast. Tenten moaned again, slowly sinking down to the floor.
Naruto pulled away from her long enough to position himself at her entrance. He stopped, looking at her, asking for her permission. Tenten nodded at him, and he thrust into her.
Tenten stiffened as he entered her. Then she began moaning as Naruto pulled out and thrust in again. She squeezed her hips, making him go faster and faster. The two of them were unaware of anything around them, just the growing feeling where their bodies met. Tenten couldn't stand it much longer, she screamed as she came, exploding on Naruto's member. She felt Naruto shoot his seed in her and came again. The back-to-back orgasms were too much for her. She smiled as she collapsed on her futon.
Nartuo stood up, he smiled down at her. Then he redressed Tenten, before putting his own clothes back on. Then he left, leaving Tenten to sleep.
The next morning Tenten awoke to see Rock Lee standing in the room. “Did you sleep well?” he asked. Tenten smiled to herself, “Yes.”
 
 
 
((So, love it, hate it. Please review, how was it? I'll try to update soon and make the next story even better. Till then.))