Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A box of crayons ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(Disclaimer: nope still don't own it)
 
“Does she remember anything?” The queen of all the worlds asked
 
“No she doesn't remember a thing yet” the youngest Uchiha responded.
 
“Do you think she ever will? Are you sure it's even her?”
 
“I'm sure I can tell aside from the fact she looks different you can tell its her. They have the same personality and being I can feel it.” Sasuke told the queen.
 
“Alright then. Now there's the matter of bringing her back as far as you say she has a entirely new life going on and has no knowledge of anything that happened before.” Our queen told him
 
“Leave it to me I know how to work with her”
 
“Alright I trust you don't let me down”
 
The Uchiha turns to leave “oh and Sasuke”
 
“Hai?”
 
“Be gentle I know you can be …over persuasive.”
 
The Uchiha nodded and with out a word turned to leave.
 
 
 
 
 
(Sasuke”s p.o.v)
 
“Dobe did you tell the kunoichi what I told you to say” I asked my dimwitted teammate as we sat down in the ramen shop he dragged me to. They say that with older age comes more wisdom but he seems to only grow dumber to me.
 
“Oh” slurp “do you mean Mizu?”
 
“No I meant Ino, I want Ino to accompany me to the moon to meet the queen” of course I meant Fukaimizu.
“Oh I'll go get her now” at first I couldn't tell which girl he meant but judging by the direction he went I assumed he caught on to my sarcasm.
 
“What to do now” I thought out loud. I started to head towards the trans world universal train station I figured Naruto would track me down there I figured. Now incase your not familiar with the trans world universal train I guess I should explain to you what it is. Basically it is a train that takes you to different worlds many different trains takes many different routes. And by many worlds I mean the way I see it is if you don't know by now then you will find out soon enough.
 
 
 
 
I waited an hour and then finally the Dobe and the Kunoichi came waltzing through the terminal entrance.
“Hello Uchiha-san” god she's so beautiful and yet has no knowledge of it.
“Kunoichi what has taken you so long?”
“Sumimasen I have a family matter that needed attention but we wont arrive to late will we?” she seemed genuine but something else was on her mind although I could not tell what.
 
“No I purposely told Naruto an earlier time I foresaw this happening” Past experience with Naruto has made me wary of his bad habits he picked up from Kakashi.
 
“Oh that's pretty clever” I ignored he remark and just headed toward the train stop but it didn't stop me from hearing their lips make contact and him telling her he'll miss her. I inwardly cringed.
“So is there any special way I should act?” she asked as she made her way up to meet me by my spot in front of the translucent train tracks.
“I'm sure you can I guess Kunoichi” I said what else could I say.
“You usually this cold?”
“Hn” I said and she just started to hum to herself some other song I don't know I always hated when she does that. I silently thanked god when the train came.
“Oh this is exciting!” she exclaimed as she run to sit on a seat by the window.
“I've never been to the moon and then were going to see the queen of all worlds! She started. “Kunoichi keep your voice down,” I said.
 
“Stop asking questions your drawing attention” but she digressed.
 
“How do you even know her do you ever get nervous around her? What do you talk about? More importantly how do you know her?”
“Fukaimizu” I said sternly “be quiet!”
“oh sorry Uchiha- san I guess I got a bit over excided” she apologized rubbing the back of her head.
“its fine I guess being an anime character makes you that way” I sighed.
“hey whats that have to do with it?” but I just ignored her some more and started to drift off into sleep the last thing I remember thinking is “this is going to be one long trip”