Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Innocent Smile ❯ Your Trap ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
There he was. My longing and desire trying to over power me as I see him. He still has the mask on and he looks like he has won. But now that he's here I have to do my duty. I can't let my own feelings but into my job.

I sit up and slip over the edge of my bed to stand. He watches my every move, but in truth is he really. I walk over to him. He smirks under that mask. I can tell by his eye movement. He thinks that I have found him and live happily ever after. I'm sorry to destroy his happiness like this, but it is my duty. I grasp his wrist and he inches his face closer to my mine. To bad it's not what he thinks; I wish it was. I grab his jacket by the top. Near the zipper. I better to let him think what he wants at the moment; at least he won't struggle. The tip of his finger reaches up and around the edge of his mask. I take the opportunity. I spin him around shove my knee into his back. I tug on the one wrist and make him grunt. Just have to get the other hand.

"What is wrong with you?" I take a deep breathe. "Your the one slaughtering all those women aren't you? You've become a sick bastard." He grunts. "And what the fuck was with the rose you sick pervert?"

He sighs. As if a confession.

"Answer me!" I shout with all my lungs.

I wasn't about to let him get the best of me. This man is not my sensei anymore. This man is a sick psychopath.

"Your the sick one. I simply lead you to dream about me. Why the hell would you accuse me of murder, you have problems."

I'm astonished that he would pull this kind of crap over my eyes. I pushed my knee further in his back.

"Then why do they have a cut above their left eye and that fucked up rose?"

He tried to stand but I wasn't about to let that happen. I pushed even harder into his back.

"Do you really think I would come up with something that cheesy, I'm more intelligent then that you have to give me credit for that."

"Well no matter I can't decide myself, where the hell is that radio?"

He went into a soft whisper and told me what I already knew.

"They will just say they caught the murderer and take me in so everyone feels safe again. They won't even truly investigate."

"Now that's a problems isn't it."

I lift my knee from his back and he stands. He won't run though I know his tricks I am his own student after all. I dig through the bag next to my feet. The radio is found in the bottom and I place the ear piece on.

"Kazekage I have caught the suspect."

He chuckled. I couldn't stand it. I had to ask it.

"Why did you make me dream of you, especially the weird ones?"

"Leaving because of a want kind of makes you go a little over the edge, I simply wanted to know that you still thought about me."

I smirk. I have him in my grasp now.

"Is that a confession, certainly sounds like one."

He's completely lost at my words he doesn't really know how to respond then he started to shout.

"LOOK HERE I'M A PERVERT A CRAZY, BUT I'M NOT A FUCKING MURDER!"

That was the last straw. He had made me extraordinarily pissed now. I slammed him up against the nearest wall. I pulled his head back.

"OK, you see I have the upper hand here and if you don't listen or answer as I please I'll slam you head into the wall with full force. And that might just disturb the couple next door and we wouldn't want that now would we?"

A imprint of his nose has now been put into the hard and thick wall, most with my strength brake. The blood is oozing from his face and I'm not getting any answers. No one has answered my call through the radio, I figured enough, but really.

"Sakura, your not gonna get anything from a man that has no idea what your talking about."

I pulled from him and held my hand on his wrists pressing him against the wall. I pressed my finger on the radio and shouted as loud as I could.

"Answer me now I have the suspect damn-it."

Fufufufufu.

"Oddly inpatient are we? Your no use here, I just kept you busy by looking for your old sensei. You simply just fell for our trap."