Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Sensei Oh So Slow ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, unfortunately. But FORTUNATELY I do own Kakashi. ( he's shackled and chained to my bed right now. MUHAHAHAHA)
 
A Sensei Oh So Slow
 
By: shinobicows
 
 
 
“ALRIGHT!! WE DID AWESOME!!” Naruto jumped into the air. He and his sensei walked towards their homes after getting done with a late night mission. “Calm down Naruto people are sleeping at this time of night” Kakashi mumbled without taking his nose from his book. “Sorry sensei,” Naruto whispered harshly. Kakashi rolled his eyes…uh, eye and continued on with the book. Naruto looked slyly at his sensei, “You were totally wicked sensei, believe it! When you did that spinny attack and shot that chakra outta your feet and…just…just, yeah.” Kakashi gave a small chuckle and shook his head.
 
“Hey sensei, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and ask if you want ME to treat you to ramen tonight?” Kakashi finally looked up at his student with a bemused smirk hidden behind his mask `what in the world has possessed this kid....uh, other than the Fox.' “Alright Naruto, but only if you're payin.”
 
~~~
At Kakashi's House
 
“Give me a minute, Naruto, I need to change. I'm sweaty.” Kakashi said as he walked up the steps to his apartment.
 
~~~
Twenty Minutes Later
 
Naruto tapped his toes impatiently. “What the heck is taking Kakashi-sensei so long; he takes as long as any woman I've ever known!!” He was just about to head up the stairs when the object of his thoughts appeared at the top of them. “Geez sensei, you dress SLOW” Naruto fussed. A light flush graced his sensei's visible cheek. “I'm not used to people waiting on me, sorry Naruto.” He met Naruto at the bottom of the stairs and they made their way to the Noodle Bar.
 
“Hurry up sensei, man, you walk SLOW!
 
~~~
At The Ichiraku Ramen Bar
 
Naruto was finishing his fifth bowl as Kakashi was just beginning his second. Naruto stared at his sensei until he finally turned to him. “What is it?” he asked in his usual bored monotone. “Well, uh, I dunno sensei, but you eat SLOW” Kakashi winced at the comment. Naruto was starting to grind on his vast amounts of patience with the “slow” remarks. Naruto shook his head sadly and ordered a sixth bowl.
 
Kakashi pulled his book from the pocket on the backside of his pants and began to read as he ate. He once again noticed Naruto staring at him. “What now Naruto?” he asked a little impatiently. Naruto sighed, “I can't help but notice sensei, you've been reading that same book since we met you almost a year ago. You really do read SLOW.” Kakashi grit his teeth and said “it's better than not reading at all, kid.” Naruto shrugged, oblivious to Kakashi's annoyance. “Could you speed up your talking sensei? I can't keep my mind on the same track for a long time and ya know, you talk SLOW…” Kakashi was silent and the only movement he made was the irritating twitch of his eye. Just as he was about to repeat what he said he felt a twinge in his nose. “ah…ah…AH…AHH…ACHOOOOOO” Naruto anime fell out of his stool and began laughing hysterically.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, SENSEI!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I've never heard you sneeze before hehheh…ya know, you kinda sneeze slow.
 
Kakashi had been chuckling along with Naruto's hysterics but as soon as the word slow came out of the blonde's mouth something inside the silver-haired jounin snapped and he had to physically hold himself onto the chair before he beat his poor naïve student into a bloody mess on the floor of the Ichiraku. He said through clenched teeth, “and I suppose you sneeze fast Naruto?” The blonde nodded solemnly. “I hafta cuz if I don't I'll sneeze all the ramen outta my nose.” Kakashi quelled the disgust that rose in his stomach at the vision of Naruto sitting in front of a snotty puddle of ramen. `Ugh' he said as he swallowed his stomach and pushed the pretty much full bowl of noodles in front of him as far down the bar as he could reach.
 
He sighed and closed his eye for a brief moment…and then disaster struck the poor, dumb, blonde child sitting next to him. “Kakashi-sensei, you even blink slow, that's pretty…” He was cut off by a large fist slamming into his left jaw. Time seemed to still as he flew off the stool and into the street. `What the…did Kakashi just hit me? Hey! Whatsee doin now?' he thought as the red faced jounin flew from his own stool straight towards the flying blonde. `oh. No.' he thought as he hit the street. At the same moment the usually calm, bored sensei that had been Naruto's troop leader for nearly a year, pounced on him and grabbed his collar. Wide eyed, he stared into Naruto's own wide blue eyes and said menacingly, “One. More. Time. Naruto. One more time you say SLOW and I will personally stain this ugly carrot suit you're wearin in your bright red blood.”
 
Kakashi let go of Naruto and straightened his clothes before beginning his walk home. Naruto sat up and turned to watch him leave wide-eyed. “You're slow at everything else but you sure are speedy to jump on someone for doin a little bitty thing wrong, believe it” Naruto mumbled. He realized too late that he had said it a bit too loud and his sensei (whom he now believed was legally insane) had heard him. Kakashi turned slowly and as his eyes met Naruto's they glowed an evil sinister glow.
 
“Naruto
 
“Meep.”
 
TAK TAK TAK TAK“WAIT SENSEI!!!!!”
 
CRASH “ OW”
 
BANG BAM *moan*
KABLOOEY *whimper*
 
“please, please, no, not…” CHIDORIIIII!!!!!”
 
~~~The End~~~
 
A/N: well I hope that was comical to all yous peeps. I had fun writing it. I have to give a big hand to my lil sister for helping me come up with the idea. NE wayz this is my first fic so go a little soft on me…but not too soft, if I suck let me know, easily, cuz I wanna please all my future fans and I don't get my feelings hurt that easily. Peace to ya and thanks to all of you who review.