Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures in Ponyland ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
....I kept promising and promising to get this chapter out well over a (almost two) week(s) ago. The muses decided that it was time for them to go to sleep. After days of threatening them, beating my head against a wall and finally getting down on my knees and begging them, they woke up. (Granted, had some help from reading a friend's story.)

This looks like it's going to be the shortest chapter. Still undecided about the last chapter. Chapter four is going to hilarious. At least to me.

Don't own Naruto or My Little Pony. Borrowing them for a bit.

I really didn't like how this chapter came out. Might go back and rewrite it at a later date. It's all Sasuke's fault. He just did NOT want to cooperate with me.

------------


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The scream has Sasuke's eyes flying open only to come face to face with something extremely pink and glittery that is flailing around. Eyes crossed, he scrambles backwards to hit the ground. Feeling extremely uncoordinated and blinks several times to try and understand just what he is seeing. The large pink and glittery thing turns out to be a pony with delicate wings and a darker pink mane and tail. Something nags in the back of his mind that the pony looks oddly familiar. He turns his attention to the second pony, orange in color. Who is currently sleeping on its back, legs sticking up and mumbling. Shifting, Sasuke rises and takes a step only to end up flat on his face. Growling, he pushes himself upright only to freeze in place. His arms no longer there, a pair of dark blue almost black horse legs in their place. Everything suddenly clicks into place and he realizes just who the other ponies are. "Naruto!"

Naruto only mutters again in his sleep, "'ramen....all you can eat ramen....I'm going to beat you, bastard. Stupid Kakashi-sensei....zzzz......" Flops over onto his side, one wing pinned but doesn't seem to notice.

Twitching, Sasuke ignores the wailing Sakura as he plants his legs and manages to stomp over and kicks the sleeping idiot in the head.

"What was that for you bastard?!" Bolting upright, Naruto rears, ready for a fight only to halt when he spins, coming around to face Sasuke and Sakura. "....Sasuke?"

"Who else, idiot?"

"....You make a lousy looking horse, bastard."

"Ponies. Horses are bigger. If you studied, you would know that." Retorts, ears flat as he scowls at his teammate.

"Whatever. You look like a freak."

"Don't call Sasuke-kun that!" Sakura finally stops lamenting about turning into a pink pony with glittery wings and goes to 'her' Sasuke-kun's defense. She kicks Naruto in the head than stops and lets out an far too evil sounding crackle. Both boys slowly begin to inch backwards away from their psychotic teammate. Her head twists in Naruto's direction as she turns her body very slowly. "TAKE THIS!"

The suddenness of her scream leaves both Naruto and Sasuke stunned for a split second. The moment that she needs to launch herself across the distance separating them and tackles Naruto to the ground. Plummeling him with her hooves, she laughs manically.

Shrieking, Naruto flails about before kicking her off and gallops off with Sakura right on his heels.

Sasuke stares after his friends for a moment before turning his attention elsewhere. Eyes scanning the rolling landscape, he tries to place where they are. "Kakashi?" Half-hoping that their teacher is somewhere nearby, wherever 'here' is. Faint noises caught his attention and he looks over, seeing a single pony approaching.

"NARUTO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"HAHA YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!"

"GET DOWN YOU, YOU IDIOT!"

"WHOA! LOOK! I'M UPSIDEDOWN!"

Sakura's shout changes, becoming almost panicky. "NARUTO! WAT....!" Her voice trails off as a loud thud fills the air. "...Watch out."

Glancing behind him, Sasuke stares at her then tilts his head upwards to see Naruto swaying back and forth from his tail. Head dropping, he wonders why he is friends with him, much less best friends. Ignoring the strange pony nearing their location, he experimentally flaps the wings attached to his back and makes his way carefully towards Naruto. "Idiot."

"Watch who you are calling an idiot, bastard!" Blue eyes narrow as he struggles, kicking as he tries to get enough momenturm going to bash Sasuke's skull in. His tail firmly tangled around the tree branch.

Dodging instinctively, he starts to pry Naruto free, using the only thing he has available: his teeth.

"HEY! Get your mouth away from my ass!"

Not even bothering replying to that absurd comment, he rips several hairs free causing Naruto to drop a bit. Spitting them out, he idly comments. "You might want to level off or you're going to fall, idiot, and break your neck."

Below them, Sakura spins in circles, cheerfully singing how pretty she is and how lovely her wings are. Completely oblivious to what is going on literally right above her head. The boys look at each other then down at their female teammate. Silence reins for a long moment. "Sasuke?"

"Hn."

"Do you think what Sakura-chan has is contagious?"

"If it is, we would already have it." Voice bland and unemotional, Sasuke finishes freeing Naruto and makes his way down to the earth carefully. Naruto, however, has no qualms about divebombing towards the ground. Zooming past, he shrieks as he tries to hit the brakes. Colliding with Sakura, they both start to roll down the small hill they were on. "........" Sasuke doesn't budge as he watches them roll away, shrieks and curses flying out of the orange and pink blob.

"Your friends are certainly noisy."

Barely holding back a flinch, Sasuke turns to face the newcomer. Taking in what she looks like instantly, he shrugs a shoulder. "They're always like that."

Ember gazes at the youngster and finally looks down at Sakura and Naruto as they yell, trying to free themselves. "We've gotten more visitors lately then in a long time. Especially from your people."

"Mine?"

"Ninja. Konoha, to be specific."

Warily regarding the pale pink pony, Sasuke stands there, trying not to show his shock. Looking away, he mutters. "Where are we?"

"My home, Ponyland." Smiling at him, Ember flickers her tail and looks down at the other two who finally freed themselves and now making their way back up the hill. "Someone will be coming by for you three. To take you home."

"Who?"

"Yo."

His head coming up on hearing that familiar voice, Sasuke turns to face his teacher only to come face to face with a silver pony with a hitai-ate covering one eye. "Kakashi?"

Glancing pass the Uchiha, Kakashi calls out. "Sakura, Naruto hurry up. We don't have much time."

"Kakashi?"

"I'll explain later, Sasuke."

Glowering, he drops the matter. For now.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Two voices mingle together then the rest of Team Seven crash to a halt.

"Time to go." Ember's voice cuts across anything that they were going to shout, her voice firm. "Kakashi, I see that the potion didn't work."

"Haven't used it yet." Grinning at the startled look on her face, he shrugs. "I had a feeling that it was better to wait."

"Translation: You just wanted to annoy Iruka."

"That too."

Giving him a look, she sighs and rolls her eyes. "Take it soon, or you'll really be stuck. Now it's time for you to go." Shifting her weight, she nods to them all and trots away then turns around to face them, watching.

Kakashi faces his students and grins before grabbing the nearest one who just happens to be Naruto. Twisting, he leaps into the air and throws the orange pony.

Screaming, Naruto rails curses at his teacher until his voice is abruptly cut off even as he vanishes in mid-air.

"Next." Sounding incredibly cheerful, Kakashi does the same to a wailing and shrieking Sakura and once she is through what is an invisible portal, he turns to Sasuke.

"Just try it." Scowl firmly entrenched on his face, he dares him to even attempt that. Leaping into the air, he races towards what he hopes is the portal. Colliding with something solid yet not, he feels stretched out as he gets sucked inside and pulled through whatever it is. Landing heavily, he rolls onto his back and blinks. Sitting up, he looks around to see Hokage Mountain stretching upwards in the distance. A sigh of relief has him looking for his friends and spots them rising to their feet. Glancing down at himself, he sees that he is fully human once more. A light thump behind him has him turning to stare at Kakashi.

Waving, he nods at the dark-haired teen, human once more himself and after checking on Sakura and Naruto, he leers at Sasuke before vanishing in a cloud of smoke.

"......." Shudders as he banishes the thought of what Kakashi might now be getting up to.

"Sasuke! Come on! Let's get ramen!"

"...." Looking over his shoulder, he wonders briefly if the portal is closed and who were the others that pony spoke about.

"Sasuke-kun! Naruto is going to eat all the food!"

"Hn." Following them, he pushes those thoughts to the back of his mind.