Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Akara and Fang ❯ Alana ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Back home, Alana walked through the door, immediately calling out for her cousin and sister.

“Fang, Akara…Hello?” there was no reply. Alana walked into the office room and looked around, surprised they weren’t in there,

“You idiots left the computer on!!” she shouted. Still, there was no reply.

“Just great. I stay at a friends house for the night, Mom and Dad go away on a business trip and leave these two in charge, and in the 24 hours I’m gone, these two manage to trash this place completely.” The 10 year old muttered harshly. She searched the house, it was empty. She finally gave up and headed to her room.

As she set her bag down on her bed she looked around, something in her closet caught her eye. Alana cautiously opened her closet door completely. She looked down to see at least five or six black snakes coiled and hissing. She screamed and backed up into the hall. As she turned to run she slammed into someone, falling back. Alana looked up hoping to find Akara or Fang, but was surprised to see a man.

He was bout 6ft in height, his skin was so pale he looked dead. His hair was very black and in came to the middle of his back. She glanced into his snake-like eyes, then quickly looked away, not liking the darkness she saw there.

“Who are you?” Alana asked shakily. When the man didn’t reply, she got up and took a step back. The man chuckled and stepped closer into the light, Alana could somewhat see his appearance better. She stood paralyzed in fear. Not knowing what to do. As she drew her breath to scream for help, everything went black as she passed out.

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~
Later That Night
~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~

Alana woke up, She looked around to see that she was in her room.

“Was it just a dream?” she thought to herself. She got up, taking note that she felt sick to her stomach, mostly from fear. She stood there for a moment, trying to calm down.

“What if it wasn’t a dream?” she thought to herself. Still scared she decided to see if her friend Ella could stay the night. She looked at the clock, it was only 7pm, so she called Ella, asking if she could stay. They talked a bit, Alana hung up a little while later, relieved that Ella was on her way.

“It shouldn’t take her too long to get here.” She thought, trying to reassure herself. About 15 minutes passed when there was knock on the front door.

“That’s weird.” Alana thought.

“Ella usually uses the back door…and she doesn’t knock.” Alana cautiously opened the front door. Looking up, she saw not Ella, but the creepy man from earlier. She didn’t have time to even think of screaming, because the creep man vanished almost too quickly. Completely freaked, Alana shut the door, the sickness returning in a rush of nausea. She turned to see Ella standing there, staring at the door, pale as a ghost.