Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Alot of Randomnest ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well this is just a random thing i started to write and i just thought that people might enjoy this! it invovles me and my friends along with some of the naruto characters!
Well i hope that you like it! please R&R thanx!

Such Randomnest!


Haru: Ha! i laugh in your face! I win and you lose! *waving her hands in the air and spinning around*

Neko: Yeah...you beat me ONCE at Candyland! i am actually shocked what an accomplishment *acting like she cares as she slowly claps her hands*

Haru: Yeah well...thats because you always win...and i am TIRED OF IT! why don't you try not thinking of yourself for once!

Neko: Well i try to worry about you but it dosen't make a difference because everyone does! *smirking as she watched Harus smile fade into an evil glare*

Deidara: *standing at the doorway with a weird look upon his face* Am i getting all this?! ya!

Haru: *starts blushing* How long have you exactly been standing there...i mean you didn't over here all of the conversation did you? *silently looked down at her feet as Deidara started to speak*

Deidara: Since you won ya! *winking at haru as he started to chuckle to himself* I mean who else would gloat over the fact that they won at playing Candyland ya?!

Neko: *getting up slowly with a look of intimidation upon her face* If you tell anyone about this....you will die such a horrible death that nobody will even remeber who the fuck you were! *glaring at him as he started to shake from intimidation*

Deidara: *tears started to come into his eyes* I think i am going to go cry now! Ya! * quickly runs out of the room with his arms flailing behind him*

Haru: *softly shoving Neko in the arm* You didn't have to be rude about it i mean come on is it really that bad to be known for playing Candyland?

Neko: Are you fuckin kidding...come on that will ruin everything for me...unlike you because your reputation is already ruined so not that it even matters to you anymore! *Sticking out her tongue*

Gaara: *comes from around the corner* Did i just here candyland?

Neko: *Glares at Haru then looks over at Gaara* no...what the hell are you talking about we didn't say anything about that and what are you doing eavesdropping on our conversation anyways?

Gaara: Awwww...MAN!!! because i really been wanting to play! and i wasn't eavesdropping i just over heard you guys talking thats all! *crossing his arms and pouting as he went away*

Haru/Neko: *looked at each other with wondering eyes and started laughing as they went out the door way so they could get on their way to their boyfriends' house*

At the house

Itachi: I...want doughnuts...they are nice and oh so sweet! * he whispered as he started to stare off into space*

Yuki: *walks through the door* Itachi...honey i'm back from shopping...and of course i read your mind and brought your favorite!

Itachi: Oh....is it three dozen doughnuts..because my god i totally need all the sugary goodness that i can possibly get *following yuki as she went to go set the stuff down*

Yuki: No silly even better! *she paused as she watched Itachi begin to drool* i got you 2 dozen!

Itachi: REALLY?! You truly are the best girlfriend i've ever had! *going in for a hug but Yuki stopped him by holding his head back*

Yuki: HOLD UP! the BEST girlfriend you've ever had! You mean you actually had more before me?! *folding her arms as she got prepared for whatever Itachi was going to say next*

Itachi: Yeah...i mean no...i mean i had one previous girlfriend...but that was over the internet so that dosen't really count. I never got to see the girl i only saw her off of a picture and the relationship only lasted an hour. *begins to look up at the ceiling so he dosen't have to make eye contact with Yuki*

Yuki: Well...what kind of relationship was it? Was it a cyber sex relationship? because if it was i can't believe you actually did that *she replied as she started to twitch*

Itachi: WHAT?! How dare you ask me that! *staring at her with a wondering look in her eyes*

Yuki: Don't you dare raise your voice to me i was just asking you a freakin question gosh *pretending to be mad in order to get the truth out of him*

Itachi: welll...*he paused as he looked quickly at yuki then back to the floor* she wanted to but... i didn't. You got to believe me on this! *he said quickly getting on his knees and holding onto her legs*

Yuki: Okay..okay... thats all you needed to say you can really let go of my legs now *takes out a doughnut* you want a doughnut?!

Itachi: *lets go and gets on his knees* Hell Yes i do...give it to me baby!!! *catches the doughnut in his mouth*