Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Annoying ❯ Annoying ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Annoying

Sasuke skulked in the dark shadows of the forest, waiting for his target. Bored out of his mind - not that he'd ever admit it - he twirled a kunai on his fingers. He quietly sighed and leaned against a tree, remaining still for about two seconds before he decided it would be more interesting to walk around the tree. Repeatedly. Yes, folks, the great Uchiha was pacing impatiently.
Finally, he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye. Tensing warily, he waited, willing the person to show themselves. The person, foolishly unwary, did.
Shadows played across pink hair and darkened Haruno Sakura's green eyes.
Sasuke relaxed slightly, then attacked. Sakura screamed as he flew at her, then recovered as she realised it was him.
“S-Sasuke-kun, you st-” Sakura stopped as she realised his kunai was at her throat.
“Sasuke-kun, w-what are you doing!”
“You're annoying”
“What?”
“I said, you're annoying” he repeated. Sakura had just enough time to widen her eyes in shock before he pulled the kunai across her throat, slashing her jugular vein. Sakura gave a gurgling half-scream, her shocked eyes locked with Sasuke's cold ones as she died.

Isn't it amazing? I get bored and people die. Unfortunately, I don't get to kill real people, but we can't have everything…
Anyway, please review. I just don't get why you guys seem to find reviewing so hard.