Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Arranged Marriage ❯ Going to... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inu 4ever: Hey thank u for reviewing for my story. Glad u liked it Satsuskae1992. I'm gonna update cuz u reviewed.
She will be a little fierce so some action will come later.
Oh I almost forgot the disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto characters, but I love episodes.

"Talk"
'Thoughts'

Last time on Arranged Marriage:
"Well, I'd like to hear your meanings. Sakura cooked the fish and rice." Mikoto told them. Sasuke took some and tasted it. His eyes opened wide. Sakura looked a little nervous. "H-how did it taste?" she asked. "It-it taste...!"

Now on Arranged Marruage:
"It-it taste..good. Its very good." Sasuke said. "Its delicious." Itachi said with amused eyes. Sakura ley out a breath she didn't know she was holding. After the dinner, Sakura excused herself and walked in to Sasuke's room and right on to the balcony. She looked out at the lake that were down the roadway. It looked so peacefully and it also looked like a nice place to bath on hot summer days. Sasuke came in to his room and saw Sakura stand on his balcony. Her pink, waistflowing hair blowing in the wind as her emerald eyes glanced over the lake not so far away from the mansion. "Beautiful." he heard her whisper. He walked up to her. "It is, isn't it?" He asked. Sakura looked up at him with a shy smile on her face. "U're lucky." She said softly, looking down at her feet. "Hm?" "U're lucky. U can see this peacefully view." she said. Sasuke looked down at Sakura just as she looked up at him again and their eyes met. With other words, onyx met emerald, but Sakura broke it looking in the opposite direction blushing madly, Sasuke watched the lake blushing a little too. 'Wait a minute. Uchiha's do NOT blush.' he told himself.

Just then his mother came in. "Sasuke, someone's on the phone." she told him. "Hai." and sasuke walked down to answer the phone. "Come Sakura. I have to tell you where to place your clothes."Mikoto said and shoved Sakura to one of the walk-in closet/warderrobe. "This one is yours. I have to go down now." and then Sasuke's mother walked out too. When Sasuke came back, Sakura was allmost finished unpacking. "Sakura?" "Hai, Sasuke?" "I'm going to the club. Wanna come?" Sasuke asked her. "Sure, but I ain't finished unpacking yet." Sakura replied. "Come on. My friends are down there right now. I'll introduce u to them." "Okay, just let me change." she said and hurried in to the bathroom. 5 minutes later, Sakura came out wearing a red tank top and baggy blue jeans and a little makeup. This surprised Sasuke. Every girl in school looked like they couldn't live without looking like some rainbows. (a/n: I do not include his friends.) "Well, what are we waiting for?" Sasuke said and started walking out the door with Sakura behind. They walked down the hallway, the stairs, told their parents where they were going and drove off in Sasuke's black corvet.


Inu 4ever: Sorry, this chappie was also very short, but I have to write more pages before I can save them on the computer. I hope to update soon again. Thanx for u'r reviews Satsuskae1992. I hope u really enjoy my story. R&R plz.
Next: The Club