Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ awaken ❯ new student ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
A boy with raven hair walked through the halls of Konoha High. Every step he took girls would fall for him even more. Meet Sasuke Uchiha the hot boy in school. Sasuke continued down the hall ignoring every girl in site.
 
With out notice BAM! Sasuke fell to the ground. His onyx eyes met jade ones. He found himself lost her beauty as the young Uchiha fell for a girl he just met. “Sorry, it was my fault.” Her soft tender voice rang in his ears. Blush began to claim him. “Um... No! It's r-really m-my fault.” As he hesitated, he helped pick up her books. “Haruno Sakura.” She gave him her hand for him to shake. “Uchiha Sasuke, and welcome to Konoha High.”
 
He turned and began to walk away. But, from a distance, someone was watching and they weren't so happy about the sudden happening. “Who does she think she is?” a girl with glasses and red hair said.
 
Sakura walked up to her locker and opened it up their were pictures of guys she liked now she needed to someone new to her collection.
 
Sasuke hurried to his locker grabbed his books and headed toward home fast.
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
a/n: sorry I know it sucks but there is a first time for everything.