Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Brother ❯ Cold-Hearted Snake and Unexpectant Savior ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Baby Brother
Chapter 4
Cold Hearted Snake and Unexpected Savior
Itachi had forced Kisame to go out and get him hair dye so that he could fix his hair. It had taken him a whole fifteen minutes for him to get the fucking shark to stop laughing. Then he was able to get out of the blue skinned man, what Sasuke could have possibly put in his shampoo to make his hair do that. Hydrogen peroxide and once again Kisame was laughing.
Itachi punched the man in the arm and opened the door glaring for him to get the fuck out. Kisame continued to make fun of Itachi until he moved too far down the hall for the Uchiha to hear him. Itachi slammed the door and let out a growl of frustration. He made his way to sit on the bed and stared at the wall. He already had a list of things he needed to do, then he was going to get the fuck out of this circus.
He had already been here for longer then he wanted and he hated having the ball in Orochimaru's court. The man was playing all his cards and all Itachi was forced to do was endure. Well, he was done with that. He needed to get back to the hideout and get started on more important things then playing chase with a fucking snake and pranks with an annoying immature brother.
All he knew was he hadn't even been here for two whole days and he was so worn out, like he had been here for a thousand years. He was also really confused about what had perspired between him and his brother last night. He didn't understand why he had felt compelled to kiss Sasuke or why his stomach went into knots at the memory of it. His body got a weird fuzzy feeling and his heart fluttered in his chest. He felt his body go flush with arousal and had to shake his head to clear the fog that had fallen over it.
His brother had some kind of physical hold on his body. He made a point not to let anybody get close enough to effect him, but Sasuke always had a way of weaseling into his skin. That was one of the reasons that Itachi couldn't kill him when he killed the rest of the clan and now it was the reason that Itachi hadn't ripped the boy's head off those scrawny shoulder's for fucking with his hair.
Itachi growled again and slid his eyes closed in defeat. He was in big trouble and there wasn't much he could do about it but ride out the storm. He placed his forearm over his eyes and the vision of his brother laying on his bed with a bloody bottom lip, wide glassy eyes, and black spiky messy hair strewed across the pillow.
Itachi sat up quickly and glared at the wall across the room. What the fuck was that? He thought, feeling arousal and confusion wash over his body. He rose to his feet and started pacing the room. He was feeling restless and there was no way in hell that he was going to leave the room with his hair looking the way it did. Which he was sure his annoying otouto was hoping for.
It was another twenty minutes before Kisame walked into his room with a shit eating grin on his face. Itachi glared at his partner and held out his hand. Kisame handed him the stuff. Itachi turned to head to the bathroom, but Kisame's voice stopped him short.
“Do you want some help with that?”
“Fuck you.”
“I could work the dye in for you.”
“Fuck off.”
“I could maybe cut the split ends.”
A kunai came flying at Kisame's head. He quickly moved out of the way as the knife lodged into the wall were he had been standing. The sound of the door slamming shut resounded through the room and Kisame took that as a sign that his job here was done. He still laughed to himself though wondering how much he'd like to congratulate the younger Uchiha for getting one up on the Uchiha Prodigy. Not many people could do that at all.
Sasuke slammed into the table and fell over to the side of it, landing on to the floor with a loud thud. He bit the inside of his lip and tried not to cry out. Orochimaru was standing behind him starting to remove his clothes. Sasuke scrambled for the door to make a hasty exit.
Orochimaru noticed this and quickly placed a firm foot on Sasuke's back, to keep him pinned firmly to the floor. Sasuke watched his master's pants hit the floor, signifying that the snake was fully naked and ready for the one thing Sasuke didn't want to give him. His heart racing as his body started to ice over in fear.
“Where are you going in such a hurry, my pet?”
“Away from you.” Sasuke spat out, still trying to get Orochimaru to let him up.
The man moved away, but only to grab the back of his kimono to throw him face down on the table again. Sasuke was so use to seeing the surface of this table. He could point out about every single dent that was left in the wood. He laid his forehead against the cool surface as the snake tore at the obi around his waist. He closed his eyes taking in deep breaths to try to calm his thudding heart.
Sasuke felt his back getting exposed to the cold room as the man tore the back of it off his body, leaving him extremely naked and exposed. He felt the tears again and he tried to fight them back. Orochimaru spread his ass cheeks and he frantically moved his hands around the surface trying to find something to hold on too.
The snake purred at the sight. He ran a finger along the quivering entrance and smiled how the boy tensed up. He moved his hands and slammed into the boy with a powerful thrust of his hips. The scream that ripped from Sasuke's throat was the most beautiful thing that the snake had heard in a long time.
It hurt like hell, but not as much as it would have if he had been a virgin. Thankfully, Orochimaru usually took him once a day if not more. So Sasuke was loose enough that it only rub him raw until his own bodily fluids and the precum moistened the passage.
The tears fell and Orochimaru thrust into him without a care in the world. The snake was after one thing and one thing only. An amazing orgasm. Sasuke's body started to respond to the friction which made him cry harder. A forbidden thought entered his mind and he found himself wondering if it was his brother thrusting into him, would it feel the same or would he actually enjoy it.
Itachi had finally got his hair back to the original black, but he was not happy to have to dye it to do so. Nobody would have believed it, but he was really anal when it came to his hair. He took very good care of his hair and always made sure it was healthy. Sasuke was the only person who knew that and the little shit had the balls to do this to him. God, he really couldn't understand how that dumb ass was from the same bloodline let alone the same family.
Itachi made his way over to Orochimaru's office. He needed to talk to the man so that he could get the shit he needed, and then get the hell out of this place. He needed to feel more like himself again and the only way to do that was to get the hell out of this building. He weaved through the drunk men and whores that littered the main room. This place was disgusting. He would never be caught dead in a place like this. The only way would be a mission, which was why he was here now.
He came to the double doors and heard a loud thud then a deep chuckle. Itachi's eye brows drew together in confusion. The a cry of pain ripped through the closed doors. This almost had Itachi bursting into the room, but he stayed still.
He didn't know what was going on in the room. But part of him was saying that he needed to go in there and another part was telling him to get the fuck away before he regretted it. He was usually one to go with the safer choice. But his chest felt tight and his hand was itching to go to the doorknob and push it open.
He decided to say fuck caution and pushed the door open. He lifted his eyes from the door and stared at the last thing he wanted to see in his whole life. His heart felt like it was breaking in his chest. While his anger hit a peak so high that Itachi didn't know if he was going to be able to control it from taking flight.
Sasuke was fully pinned to the table with Orochimaru's disgusting pale body draped over him and he stared at Itachi with soggy dark eyes, tear after tear streaming down his flushed cheeks. Saliva streaming down his chin and hitting the wood below him. The boy quickly turned away from Itachi's gaze in embarrassment and self loathing.
As for Orochimaru, he didn't slow the pounding into the tight ass of Itachi's brother and the bastard had the nerve to tell Itachi to close the door and come on in to join them. Itachi had never felt so much uncontrollable anger in his life. He was beyond irate. He wanted to storm over there and tear the man to shreds for laying a finger on his brother.
Then he wanted to beat the shit out of his brother for being so fucking stupid and joining the snake in the first place. Itachi did close the door with a loud bang, but didn't move any closer to the two of them. Sasuke still refused to look at him, but low sobs begun to feel the room.
Orochimaru, on the other hand, seemed to be loving the whole scene. More then was to Itachi's liking. The snake grabbed his brother's hair and forcibly tilted the boy's head back so Itachi was once again faced with the messy face of his baby brother.
“I do have to say, you Uchiha's do produce some sexy boys. I wanted you, but you were able to slip through my fingers. I was so disappointed and a little upset. But then all I had to do was be patient and I was practically spoon fed your brother. It's absolutely delicious. Just like his tight, hot ass.”
Orochmaru purred out as he emphasized each word with a hard thrust into Sasuke's backside. Itachi growled at the wince on Sasuke's face and the mocking smile on the snake's. The bastard was trying to get a rise out of him and god forbid Itachi was about to give him one.
“I was told that Sasuke was to service me for the duration of my stay and I have use for him now.” Itachi said in a flat voice, all the while glaring at Orochimaru.
“Well, as soon as I'm done with him, I will send him your direction. Until then you can wait outside.” Itachi's fingers twitched.
“So, you are saying that I'm not as good as your other guest and I am not to be served as efficiently as all them.” Itachi's eyes flashed as if to say, `choose wisely.'
Orochimaru picked up on it quickly and cursed loudly. He glared at the older Uchiha as he harshly pulled back away from the younger one making Sasuke cry out in pain. With nothing holding Sasuke up anymore, he sank to his shaky knees on the floor. Itachi watched the look of relief slide across the boy's face and he had to stop himself for killing the snake just because he forced Sasuke through this.
“Fine. You have a good point. You are my guest and you come first. But when you are done with the boy send him back to me.” He turned to Sasuke. “Now get your ass out of here.”
With that said, Orochimaru exited the room, leaving the two brother's alone in an awkward silence. Sasuke moved over to his torn up kimono trying to get the rag back on. Itachi couldn't say what came over him, but he found himself slipping out of his cloak and moving over to his pathetic looking otouto.
He slipped the cloak over the boy's quivering shoulders and grabbed the kid by his biceps, helping him rise to his unsteady feet. Sasuke refused to make eye contact with him and just followed his lead. Itachi wouldn't have believed it unless he saw it. But now he knew that his brother was getting raped and Itachi would not allow it to continue. No Uchiha was going to be disgraced like this. Itachi hadn't the faintest clue how he was going to accomplish this, but he would find a way. Apparently, his brother couldn't take care of himself.
He decided to deal with that later. Right now he needed to take care of his brother. As weird as that felt, he took on the responsibility when he told Orochimaru that he needed Sasuke. As they slipped out of the office, Aya came forward looking worried.
“I want some hot tea brought up to my room.” Itachi demanded of her.
She didn't argue. She just nodded her head and darted off toward the kitchen. Itachi continued to practically drag his brother back to his room. Sasuke was favoring his right leg, making Itachi wonder how much of a fight Sasuke actually put up, before the snake got his way with the boy.
Itachi finally made it to his door and pushed it open. He ushered his brother in and closed the door behind them. He took Sasuke into the bathroom and sat him down on the toilet. He started the shower and checked the water temperature. His brother's silence was really starting to concern him. Sasuke was usually quite, but not like this. He always had some kind of smart ass remark under his sleeve. Right now, Sasuke was acting half dead and refused to even look at him.
“Do you need help or are you going to be okay by yourself?” Itachi demanded.
Sasuke was silent. Itachi wondered if he was going to have to force an answer out of his brother. Itachi moved forward to grab his cloak off of Sasuke's shoulders. The boy grabbed on to the material in a death grip. His otouto still didn't look at him, but he was relieved enough to see some kind of defiance from the boy.
“Why?” Came the soft response.
Itachi exhaled softly and ran a hand through his bangs. He knew this question was going to coming up sooner or later and he really didn't know how to answer it. He still hadn't figured out himself why he had saved Sasuke from his fate. He was a little scared to look to deeply into the answer. He knew that there was something there that shouldn't be there, but he was too tired and worn out to care about what it was, let alone explain it to Sasuke.
“Take a shower. You'll feel better and then we'll talk.” Itachi muttered and left the boy alone.
As soon as he entered the main room, a timid knock filled the room. He went to the door and opened it to let Aya in. She held a tray with a pot of tea and two tea cups. She placed the tray on the small table in the corner and turned to the tall Uchiha.
“Is he okay?” She asked timidly.
“Fine. Now go.”
She glared at him and started to move to the door. She stopped with her hand placed against the door knob. She turned her head to face the older Uchiha. The look on her face was stern and her hazel eyes hard.
“You hurt him, I'll come after you and make you wish you never set foot at this whorehouse.” Itachi raised a thin eyebrow.
“You can't even protect him from your master, how are you going to protect him from me? Now get out of my room.”
She did as she was asked, but she wasn't happy about it. She also hated the Uchiha for being right. Itachi shut the door and turned to face the bed. He stood there for a long moment and then moved to the bathroom, feeling obligated to check on his brother. He opened the door and peeked in on the boy.
Sasuke was in the shower and he seemed to be scrubbing at himself furiously. Itachi slipped into the room undetected and left the door slightly open. Sasuke continued to rub at his flesh till it was the point of being raw. Itachi couldn't handle seeing his brother doing that to himself. He opened the curtain and stilled Sasuke's frantic hands.
His brother jumped at the contact. The boy's back hit the wall, slipping and almost falling to the floor. Itachi watched slightly amused at how jumpy his brother was acting. Sasuke raised his head and glared at him with hard red eyes. Teeth bared in an animal like snarl.
“What the fuck, Itachi!” Apparently, his brother was starting to come around.
“You're going to rub your skin completely off your bones if you keep doing that.”
“Why the fuck do you care? Why did you save me in the first place? Why the hell won't you just leave me alone, niisan?” The last question was whispered as a few tears slide down Sasuke's cheek.
The boy turned away and Itachi could have sworn he felt the emotion of pain flow through his body, but he refused to acknowledge it as such. He turned of the stream of water and grabbed a towel for his brother. He placed it on the boy's shoulder's as he grabbed Sasuke's hand, pulling the boy toward him. Sasuke came without a fight.
“Let's find you some clothes and then you can have a cup of tea. It will help calm your nerves.” Itachi answered flatly.
He let go of the boy's hand as he exited the bathroom, expecting Sasuke to follow him. The younger Uchiha didn't disappoint him. He went to his bag and rummaged through it until he found a pair of shorts and a blue shirt. He handed them to Sasuke. The boy took the clothes with a barely audible, `thank you'. The younger Uchiha stared to dress, so Itachi turned to busy himself with pouring them both some tea, in order to give his brother some privacy.
“I'll have to get back to Orochimaru some time, you know that right?” Sasuke said in a shaky voice.
“As long as I have to stay here and wait for that snake to give me what I need, you will not be going back to him. You will stay by my side until I leave.” Itachi stated.
“He's not going to like that.” Sasuke replied, sitting down on the bed.
“I don't care if he likes it or not. That's the way it's going to be. Now drink this.” Itachi handed the boy the cup and grabbed the chair by the table. He placed it facing Sasuke about five feet from the bed and sat down in it. He took a few sips of the warm tea. It was already starting to calm his own frazzled nerves. Sasuke continued to watch him. Neither one of them said anything. Itachi ignored his brother's hard stare. Finally, Sasuke decided he had enough with the silence.
“Why?”
“I don't know. I just didn't want him touching you.” Itachi replied.
“Why?”
“Why the fuck does it matter Sasuke? You should just be grateful and shut up about it.” Itachi answered starting to get annoyed.
“You never cared what happened to me before, why now?” Sasuke pushed.
“Fuck Sasuke. It was a fucking lapse in judgment. You can always go back down there and finish what was started.” Itachi snapped, standing and placing his cup on the table.
He turned away from his brother and started for the bathroom, but Sasuke stopped him. He looked down at the bowed dark head that belonged to his baby brother. The grip on his wrist was almost cutting off the circulation in his arm. He almost tugged his arm out of the boy's hold but stopped himself. He was a little curious about why Sasuke would dare touch him.
“I'm sorry. I just… I… Thank you. I really appreciate you stepping in… I… really don't like-”
“Then why are you still here, Sasuke?” Itachi snapped, yanking his arm away from his brother's grip.
“I didn't think it would be like this.”
“Then leave. That's all you have to do.”
“No, you don't understand, niisan.” Sasuke yelled, glaring up at his brother.
“Then please, elaborate.”
“He's always came after me. I've tried on many occasions to leave this fucking place. But he has his little mutts track me down and bring me back. Then the bastard beats the shit out of me and then rapes me to the point that I can't walk the next day.” Sasuke raged turning away from his brother. “Then he locks me up for how ever long pleases him and only let's me out when he wants a piece of ass or he whores me off to someone else.”
Itachi watched him and then sat down on the bed, irritated. He should have known that the snake wouldn't let the boy go so easily. Now, things were a lot more complicated and Itachi was really going to have to decide how involved he really wanted to get into the whole dilemma.
Sasuke glanced back at his brother and then slowly sank down next to his aniki on the bed. Itachi glanced at the boy and then turned fully to him. He waited to say anything to Sasuke until the boy looked at him. Sasuke turned to him slowly and their eyes met.
Itachi felt compelled to pull the younger boy into his arms, but fought the urge. What was happening to him? He had never felt such a strong impulse to comfort his brother. It was almost like he was pulled by some invisible force to grab a hold of the boy and never let him go.
“We will take each day as it comes. As long as I'm here you will be safe from the snake. You should get some rest. You've had a long day. I`m sure you are exhausted.” Itachi ordered, as he rose to his feet in one smooth motion.
Sasuke grabbed his hand and it was getting to the point that Itachi was going to cut both of his brother's hands off, so the boy would stop touching him. It was causing havoc inside his body, which made him question his own sanity. He really debated on fucking one of the whores to hopefully erase this attraction he was starting to have for his brother.
“Please niisan, don't leave me alone. If only for tonight, can we pretend that things are normal between us?”
Itachi started at Sasuke and wondered if they had both lost their minds Sasuke, for asking such a thing and Itachi, for actually thinking about it. He tugged at his hand, but Sasuke had a death grip on him. He let out a defeated sigh and turned to face his otouto.
Sasuke let go of him and quickly turned down the sheets, before he could change his mind. The boy slid to the far end to the mattress waiting for him to crawl in. He moved across the room and turned off the light. He made his way to the edge of the bed and quickly slid his shoes off. He got under the covers and stared at the ceiling.
His brother moved next to him and then was plastered to the side of his body. He stiffened and then forced himself to relax. He turned to face his baby brother and moved his arm under the boy's head and wrapped his other around the slightly quivering body. Sasuke burrowed into him and let out a sigh of contentment. Itachi let a smile grace his face, only because no one could see it.
“Thank you, Itachi.” Sasuke whispered before sleep took him over.
Itachi laid there for a long time, feeling his brother breathing against him. An uneasy feeling was starting to settling in the pit of his stomach. He knew that he was too involved with this to back out now. Plus, he kept finding one word that would flash in his mind when he thought of Sasuke and Orochimaru together. Mine. Itachi didn't understand it. He tried to tell himself it was only because Sasuke was his to mold into what he wanted, but he knew he couldn't continue lying to himself. Sasuke meant more to him then he understood and no one else should touch Sasuke. Only him. Itachi fell to sleep with that swirling around in his head.
TBC…..
Kitty- Ok, so the internet is now working so guess what that means. MORE UPDATES. That's right peeps. I'm back in business. Next update will be for The Prodigy so look for it. Thanks for all the reviews. I'm glad that my stories move you so much that you have to share. I'm really happy that you all enjoy my work and I hope I continue to meet all your expectations.