Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ best friends 4ever ❯ Chapter 3: Age 3 III: the trip around the neighborhood and bumping into an… Uchiha? (What a long cha ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3: Age 3 III: the trip around the neighborhood and bumping into an… Uchiha? (What a long chapter title)
 
Ghana, Gaara and Naruto…actually it was more like Gaara dragging Naruto down the stairs to see Kankurou fast asleep on the couch.
 
“…He's asleep?” Ghana asked.
 
“Looks like it!” Gaara said, “Umm…I guess it would be okay to go ith out asking!”
 
They looked at each other and smiled.
 
“Great! Come one guys, let's go!” Ghana said, grabbing Gaara's sleeve, which grabbed Naruto while dragging them out the door. Then she felt another tug on the boys.
 
“Hey sis!” I have to talk to the new kid and Blondie for sec!” Bret said, tugging on Naruto and Gaara. (Shieka: Ghana's big brother)
 
“Fine! But hurry!” Ghana said, pouting.
 
“Okay!” Bret said, dragging Naruto and Gaara into another room of the house.
 
~*~The Hall~*~
 
“Listen you runts! Don't lay a figure on my sister! Do I make myself clear?” Bret asked.
 
“What if we already did?” Gaara asked, smartly.
 
BANG BANG BANG (A/N: that's Bret banging Gaara and Naruto's head against the wall, not hard though)
 
”Do I make my self clear?” Bret asked again.
 
“Yes, and for a tip you should try using a fresh mint. Because your breath smells!” Gaara said.
 
“You think your funny do ya?” Bret asked.
 
Gaara was about to say something, but Naruto stepped up, “Don't worry, big fella! We get the picture, don't touch the girl unless you want to get hurt!”
 
“Exactly!' Bret said, impressed by Naruto's smartness.
 
“But I have to agree with Gaara on something, your breath smells! Here is 25 cents, go buy some fresh mint!” Naruto said, running out of the hallway.
 
“Hahahahahahaha!” Gaara laughed running after Naruto.
 
Gaara and Naruto ran back to the living room, giving each other high fives. Ghana grabbed Naruto and Gaara by their shirt and dragged the out the door.
 
“Finally! Lets get going!” Ghana said.
 
~*~In in Ally~*~
 
Ghana dragged, Naruto and Gaara down an ally, which was really long. “This is one the hangouts for the kids in the neighbourhood to come and play.”
 
“What do they play?” Gaara asked.
 
“Games!” Ghana said.
 
“Ohhhh…I like games! You wanna play?” Gaara asked.
 
“GAMES?I WANNA WATCH A GAME!!! WHAT GAME IS IT?” a mysterious and mouth full of food-like voice was heard behind the fence. (Shieka: Guess who!!!)
 
“Who's that?” Gaara asked curiously.
 
“Don't worry about him, he just had way to much food this morning!” a boy with ponytail jumps out of the tree. (Shieka: there is another one) “Hi, my name is Shikamaru! You must be the new kid I heard of.”
 
“So what's your name?” asked a kid with a hood on his head and fur around his head climbs out of the tree.
 
My name is Gaara. Who are you?” he asked.
 
“I'm Kiba!” nice to meet you!” Kiba said.
 
“Where's that new kid?” a brown haired boy said, while jumping over the fence, “Hi, I'm Chouji.” He said, while eating potato chips. (Shieka: would have never guess it would ya?)
 
“Er… it's nice see people my age,” Gaara said with his eye twitching.
 
Chouji noticed Naruto standing in the background, looking like he was forgotten and walked up to him.
 
“Who's he?” Chouji asked, while pointing at him.
 
“Oh that? That's Naruto…his Gaara's best friend!” Ghana said.
 
“This little shrimp?” Chouji asked.
 
“I'm not shrimp!” Naruto said, angrily.
 
Everyone laughed.
 
“Couple of this, first thing the only thing you need to worry about is Ghana's brother and his stupid friends!” Chouji said.
 
“Who are you calling stupid, fatty?” a tall big figure asked standing behind Chouji. Chouji froze fearing who or what was behind him.
 
“Um…no body!” Chouji said.
 
“Smart choice! So who's gonna get this time?” Mac asked.
 
Silence.
 
“How about the one who called us stupid?” Wallace growled. He turned to Kiba, Shikamaru, Gaara, Naruto and Ghana. Well, Ghana dragged Naruto and Gaara. (Shieka: Ghana, loves to drag Naruto and Gaara along)
 
“How come we're up a tree?” Gaara asked.
 
“Think about it, do you really want to have the fate that Chouji's gonna have?” Kiba asked.
 
“I guess your right!” Gaara said.
 
Naruto kept moving around on the branch and accidentally pushed Gaara off the tree.
 
“Oops! SORRY!” Naruto yelled down them.
 
“You are stupid, Naruto? Why did you do that?” Shikamaru asked.
 
“It was an accident!” Naruto said.
 
Gaara had fallen off the tree knocking into Wallace knocking him unconscious.
 
“You could have gotten hurt! DID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?” Chouji asked.
 
“What I did? I didn't do anything! IT WWAS NARUTO WHO PUSHED ME!” Gaara yelled, while pointing at naruto.
 
“I SAID I WAS SORRY!” Naruto yelled, back.
 
”Now they have you in their book! Do you know what they are capable of?” Chouji asked.
 
“I know!” Gaara said.
 
"Yeah, I should know."
 
“Say what?” Naruto, Shikamaru, Kiba, Ghana and Chouji all said in a unison wide-eyed.
 
"I used to be a bully at my old neighborhood so what." Gaara said.
 
Chouji hugged Gaara, almost squishing him to death. But Shikamaru stopped him before Gaara ran out of air.
 
"Can we finish this tour before I have to go home?” Ghana asked.
 
"Tour? Can we come??" Kiba begged.
 
"Don't see why." Ghana said.
 
~*~somewhere in the town~*~
 
The gang was walking along, laughing and talking about stuff. Naruto wasn't watching were he was going and bumped into something. Naruto hit the ground with a thump and looked up. There stood in front of him was an Uchiha…but not just any Uchiha, it was Sasuke. He stared at naruto with scowl face, with eyes that read, “are you blind or just a dunce look'. Right away naruto decided that he didn't like this guy at all.
 
“Watch were you going, Dunce!” Sasuke said.
 
Naruto flinched and jumped to his feet.
 
“What was that?” Naruto asked.
 
“What are you deaf? I said, watch where you are going Dunce!” Sasuke said, repeating himself.
 
“I'M NOT A DUNCE!” naruto yelled.
 
`He's so annoying!' Sasuke thought, “whatever” he walked past naruto and the others acting like they didn't exist.
 
Naruto glared at Sasuke, while he walked away. Gaara pulled onto Naruto's sleeve, trying to get him to keep moving.
 
“Come one, naruto! Lets finish this tour!” Gaara said.
 
“Fine!” naruto said.
 
In 2 hours, they showed Gaara the school; they're favorite places to go, and secret places. They also showed him a faster way to go to the hospital to visit his sister while she's working. They got ice cream and had pizza before they had to go
they're separate ways.
 
"I have to go, I'll see you guys tomorrow, bye," Shikamaru waved going to his house.
 
"I gotta go too," Kiba, said, "see ya!”
 
"Bye guys!” Chouji waved holding his ice cream cone in one hand.
 
“Bye-bye!' Naruto said, running down the sidewalk.
 
Ghana and Gaara walked home together, because they live next door to each other. Gaara walked her up her stairs and stood there. "I had a great time with your showing me around the neighborhood and stuff," Gaara said scratching the head of his neck.
 
"I had fun too, Gaara." Ghana said, “good night!”
 
“Err…ya… Good night!” Gaara said.
 
Ghana went into to her house and Gaara ran home, smiling.