Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blackmail ❯ Blackmail ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Blackmail
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in the series.
 
 
A/N: Hello! Just taking a quick break from series to write some one-shots that have been rotting away in my notebook for who knows how long. Anyway, please read and review and if you like this will you please read some of my other fics?
 
 
Shikamaru sat on the banks of the river enjoying a nap in the shade of a large oak tree. Now that he was a Jonin chances like this were seldom. Unfortunately for him his nap was about to be interrupted by his best friend screaming his name. “SHIKAMARU! SHIKAMARU! HELP! HELP!!!!!!” Choji screamed half running half stumbling. Shikamaru let out an annoyed sigh. Knowing Choji it was pretty easy to predict what was going on. One, he had eaten more than her could pay for again, two, he had forgotten and important date and needed to hide from his girlfriend again, or three, Tsunade wanted him for a mission. He didn't like any of the options considering they are required his nap to end.
 
 
With another sigh he sat up as Choji collapsed on the ground beside him. “What's wrong now?” he asked in a very bored tone. “SAKURA'S GONNA KILL INO!” He yelled completely freaking out. “Come on! You gotta stop her! Hurry!” Choji jumped up and grabbed Shikamaru by the back of his Jonin vest and dragged a very confused Shikamaru through half of Konoha to the training grounds.
 
 
“Choji! Will you stop freaking out and tell me what the hell is going on!?” Shikamaru said straighten his vest.
 
 
“Sakura's pissed off at Ino again” Choji said trying to remain calm but still shifting his weight from foot to foot. Having the two best Kunoichi in the village fighting was not a good thing. He would rather face an army of sound ninja than on of them on a bad day.
 
 
“So what else is new?” Shikamaru asked annoyed that his nap had been interrupted for this. “Those two are friends one minute and enemies the next. It's been like that since we were 12; you should be used to it by now.”
 
 
“No, you don't get it Shika” Choji said beginning to shake again. “This time's different. Sakura's really ticked. I'm talking kill mode.”
 
 
“So how does this concern you or me?”
 
 
“Cause she wants to kill you too.”
 
 
“WHAT!?” Shikamaru asked. He knew about Sakura's temper and he was the last person to tempt it. Unfortunately, he never got an answer from Choji. While the two had been talking the girls' cat fight had wandered towards them. “SHIKAMARU NARA!!!!!!!!!!” Sakura yelled as she forced her soon to be dead ex-boyfriend against a near by rock by his throat. “YOU MAN WHORE!” she yelled brining her fist back to administer the final blow.
 
 
“Sakura! Wait a second!” Shikamaru exclaimed desperately clawing at the hand around his throat. “What did I do?”
 
 
“You damn bastard don't play dumb!” Sakura screamed tighten her hold. “No one cheats on Sakura Haruno and gets away with it!”
 
 
“Ch-cheat?!” Shikamaru stuttered out, gasping for breath. “What are you talking about?” Lucky for Shikamaru Ino managed to catch up with Sakura and broad sided her causing her to drop her hold on him. “Your fight's with me not him you forehead girl!” Ino yelled punching Sakura in the face. “It's with both of you, you go for nothing boyfriend style pig whore!” Sakura yelled slamming Ino down to the ground and planting her knee firmly in her back.
 
 
“Can someone tell me what's happening?” Shikamaru asked looking around for Choji, he was going to need his help if he was going to separate the two women hell bent on killing each other. He finally spotted his friend crouched down behind a rock half unconscious with fear. `Looks like I'm on my own' he thought rubbing his neck `Man, what a drag'. He quickly preformed the Shadow Possession Jutsu halting both women in there quest of human destruction.
 
 
“You're a good for nothing bastard who's cheating on me with my best friend!” Sakura yelled. She probably would have spit at him if she had the ability to move. “What the hell are you talking about Sakura?” Shikamaru asked again frustrated with the whole situation. “I've got proof!” Sakura screamed back. “Reach into my back pocket then tell me you're not a two timing man whore!”
 
 
Shikamaru reached around into his own back pocket Sakura and Ino both copied him. When he brought his hand back out he saw Sakura was holding a folded piece of paper. He walked towards her; once again the two women copied his movements. He released the jutsu as he began to read the paper as another fluttered to the ground. The note read:
 
 
Dear Sakura,
 
 
I'm sorry to inform you that your boyfriend is two timing you with your best friend. I wanted to keep it a secret for fear that the devastation of circumstances would be too much for you to bear. But after receiving more information I decided it best to inform you of your boyfriend's infidelity.
 
 
My Deepest Regrets,
Temari
 
 
Shikamaru bend down and picked up that paper that had fallen to the ground. Sure enough it was a picture of him and Ino looked in a heated kiss. “What the hell?” He asked when he saw the picture. “Sakura listen to me do you really think I would do this with Ino?” Shikamaru asked giving the picture an accusing poke. “OBVIOUSLY!” Sakura bellowed back holding back tears of pain and anger. “YOU TWO TIMING MAN WHORE! I'VE GOT PROOF AND YOU STILL DENY IT! I HATE YOU SHIKAMARU NARA!”
 
 
Just as Sakura was about to pounce on Shikamaru there was a small pop and a piece of rolled paper similar to the one Temari had sent. Choji picked it up carefully and read aloud:
 
 
Dear Shikamaru, Ino, and Sakura
Please forgive my stupid sister. The photo she sent to you was tampered with. I feel partially responsible since I am the one who taught her the Photoshop Jutsu. None of it was true. Temari just thought it would be hilarious to see you all at each other's throats and to break up Shikamaru and Sakura. Once again please forgive my sister, she is an idiot.
Sincerely Kankuro
 
P.S: She says Sakura needs to work on her blackmail, use this as an example.
 
 
“I need to work on my blackmail do I?” Sakura said cracking her knuckles. “Well, I think I could use some practice right now, what about you Ino?”
 
 
“I'm with you Sakura” Ino said smiling evilly. The two left the training ground arm and arm as they began making their revenge plan. A few days later as Shikamaru was skimming through the Ninja World Gazette with Sakura snuggled up beside him; he noticed an article in the gossip column. The head line read:
 
 
LESBIAN SAND NINJA TERRORIZES LOCAL KUNOICHI
We have heard from the victim herself. Young ninja Sakura Haruno received a letter from none other than Temari of the Sand Village. Distressed Haruno-san could barely speak as she was comforted by her best friend Ino Yamanaka as she told of the deluded girl's letter. “I told Temari that I just wasn't into other girls when she was in Konoha a few weeks ago” Haruno-san sobbed. “But then I got a letter in the mail a few days ago with a picture of her and I kissing. I knew the Photoshop Jutsu had been used on it because I would never cheat on my boyfriend.” Haruno-san could go on no longer because the trauma was just to much. She had to be carried away on a stretcher by four medical ninja. Yamanaka-san stayed behind to help fill in the gaps. “I was there when Sakura opened the letter. Her boyfriend was very upset and with reason. I mean even the thought of someone you love cheating on you is horrible. They almost broke up over the whole thing.” Making a young girl sick, destroying relationships, and stalking. What kind of woman would do this? Apparently one, Temari of the Sand Village.
 
 
“Your something else Sakura Haruno” Shikamaru said folding the paper and leaning his head against her's. “Maybe, but you gotta admit that I'm a good actor.” Sakura said with a snicker as she gave Shikamaru a gentle kiss. “Wonder what Temari will do when she gets today's copy?”
 
 
A/N: Please read and review! And Thanks for all the reviews on my other fics!