Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Of Eternity ❯ Punishment ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blood of Eternity
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
 
A/N: I know I never really say much in my notes, but this time I just kindda wanna ask a question to all of the writers who read my fics. You know how when you finish one chapter if feels so awesome. I love that feeling but have you noticed that starting a new chapter is kindda depressing? When you're writing in a notebook {when you should be listening to your science's teacher lecture on genetics} you have lines and the pages before it to tell you you've done something, but when you're typing all you see is on big blank space and you feel like you've done nothing. I hate that >< But anyway, I've talked long enough, so now let the show begin! Oh, and sorry this took so long but my kitty broke her leg so I've been watching after her.
 
 
Kiba couldn't help but let his mouth hang open. This nice, hyper girl was related to that cold, icy, lifeless bitch? He could not believe it. “You guys are sisters?” Sasuke asked with an equally astonished look. Akina looked around “Come on I'll tell you on the way” she said in a quiet voice, as she quickly walked to the door. Kiba and Sasuke looked at each other before jogging after her.
 
 
“Yes we are sisters” Akina began “But only half sisters. We share the same mother but different fathers. You see after Sakura was born the Council of the Elders decided that her father wasn't a good enough mate for our mother, so fearing for his life she sent him away erasing all of his memories of her, his child and the Village Hidden in the Blood. According to Tsunade, it broke our mother's heart to send her true love away; she became very drawn back from society. She became very quiet and cried a lot more than she used to, and never laughed. She was still very kind and would occasionally send a smile our way, but she was always burdened by her broken heart. Eventually, our mother remarried this time to a man the Council decided. And it wasn't long after that that I was born.
 
 
That's when the trouble really started. The Elders had a huge controversy over who should be named my mother's heir. Sakura was older, but her father was no longer considered a member of our clan. I was younger and I was born to my mother's “true” husband. My father became angry that my sister might take away what he felt was my rightful title, so as a means of retribution, he began to beat my sister. He bruised, battered and burnt her. When my mother found out she was furious. Without hesitation, she slashed his throat and drank his blood. I was only 4 years old so I don't remember much about it, but from what I've heard from others, she didn't release her hold on his throat until an hour after he was dead. After that, Sakura became very distrustful to men. She stayed in her room, only allowing a few people in. The eight of us were her only companions. If anyone else got near her or even her room she would cower in the corner and cry for hours muttering things like `Don't hurt me, please, I haven't done anything, leave me alone please'”
 
 
Akina stopped speaking; fore they had reached the doors that lead to the garden. “Listen carefully both of you” she said in a quiet voice. “You must never let anyone learn that I've told you this, especially not Sakura. You must swear on your honor as shinobi, that you will never tell a soul.” The two leaf ninja shook their heads `yes'. “Good now remember, we never had this conversation.” She finished as she opened the large wooden doors.
 
 
“What took you so long Akina” The girl known as Tenten yelled. Kiba looked past her to see Neji. His eye continued to wander around the group. It felt so good to see familiar friendly faces again. “Come on let's eat!” the blond Ino called. “You know it's been a long time since we've had a Spirit Race.” Temari said. “Oh man that sounds cool!” Naruto yelled. “What's a Spirit Race, Hinata-chan?” he asked the small pale girl beside him.
 
 
“Vampires have the ability to bond with an animal and in return they give us the ability to transform into them.” Tenten explained “Each of us can change into a different animal and that animal is also our summoning partner.” “That's so cool!” Naruto yelled. “What do you change into!” he asked.
 
 
“Naruto what have we told you about having sugar for breakfast” Kakashi asked rolling his one visible eye. “Can we please drown Naruto and put him out of our misery?” Shino asked because Hinata and Temari were very close friends so he had been stuck with Naruto since breakfast. “Come on! Let's get on with the race!” Tsunade yelled. “Alright Tsunade” Anko said “Last one up the hill has to clean the arena after training agreed?” There was a chorus of `agreed' as the women lined up all except Akina. “I'll be the referee” She said. She in front of them, facing the line. “Being your transformations!” She called. The humans watched as the women performed a few hand signs and their bodies changed into animals. Hinata became a dove, Ino became a pig {A/N: heh ^_^}, Kurenai became a panther, Anko became a wolf, Tsunade became a lion, and Tenten a bear. “On your marks!” Akina pulled at the ties on her head band. “Get set!” She raised it high in the air “GO!” She yelled bringing her head band down. The vampires took off towards the hill causing Akina's knee length black shirt to fly wildly around her.
 
 
Akina laughed before turning and slowly jogging up the hill followed by the humans. “Why aren't you racing Akina-hime?” Asuma asked in a very respectful voice. Akina turned around and jogged backwards as she spoke “First of all no one calls me `Akina-hime' except Kurenai-sama and that's only out of habit. She used to watch after me when I was younger and since the Elders were always around Kurenai-sama was forced to call me Akina-hime. But most everyone else calls me Akina-chan or just plain Akina. And I'm not racing because my spirit animal has really short legs.”
 
 
“What is your spirit animal Akina?!” Naruto yelled, excited even more by the race. “Why don't I just show you” Akina said stopping short. She preformed a few hand signs and morphed into a small brown field mouse. “This is why I usually don't race.” The small mouse said. “Whoa, that's cool!” Naruto said looking down at the mouse. “Is this for real Akina?”
 
 
“As real as it gets” Akina said “This technique is tiajutsu, there's only one side effect” She finished as she slowly walked up the hill on all fours. “What's the side effect?” Sasuke asked with little interest “I can't change back for 5 minutes” she said “You should all just go ahead; it's going to take me forever to get up this hill.” Everyone looked at each other wondering if they should or not. Akina noticed their stares and said “Don't worry about me, I'm used to it, just go ahead, and if you get in trouble I'll take the heat for it now go, consider it an order” She finished carefully making her way through dandelions, grass and the occasional caterpillar.
 
 
Everyone carefully made their way past the girl, everyone that is except Sasuke who had kneeled down behind her and was watching her walk. Akina continued for a few minutes making very little progress before acknowledging the young Uchiha's presence. “If you're waiting for me to get up this hill you're going to be waiting a long time.” She said “What do you usually do when you have to transform?” Sasuke asked as he watched her climb awkwardly over a large stone. “Kurenai-sama usually lets me ride on her back or one of the other's will carry me.” She grunted before she slid off the rock and fell hard on her butt. “Ow!” she said cursing under her breath. “Here” Sasuke sighed, putting her hand down on the ground. I'll carry you.” Akina looked up at him for a moment before giving him a smile. “Thank you Sasuke-kun” She said crawling into his hand. Sasuke set her on his shoulder before quickly making his way up the hill.
 
 
About 2 yards from the top Sasuke slowed to a walk. “Um Sasuke-kun you might want to put me down and go on ahead” Akina said “Why?” Sasuke replied “We're almost to the top”
 
 
“I know” Akina replied “But remember how I said there was a side effect to my changing back?”
 
 
“Yeah, What about it”
 
 
“Well there's two parts to that problem.” Akina said in a nervous tone.
 
 
“What would that.....” Sasuke began but before he could finish he was pushed to the ground by an overwhelming weight suddenly being applied to his shoulder. “Oh, I'm sorry Sasuke-kun! I tried to tell you but um “Akina cried moving to the side. “I can't really control my jutsu very well and um,” Sasuke looked to his left to find a nude Akina kneeling beside him. Sasuke found himself dumbstruck; he felt the blood rush to his face as he looked away.
 
 
“Well well well what do we have hear.” A voice from above them asked. Sasuke and Akina wheeled around to find Anko standing on top of the path with Kurenai, Tsunade and the other ninjas standing behind her. “I hope we're not interrupting anything.” Tsunade said with a smirk. “Cut it out Tsunade! Leave me alone you two!” Akina yelled at them folding her arms over her bare bosom. “You know I can't control my transformation yet.”
 
 
“You know that's kindda pathetic Akina-chan” Temari piped in from the back. “Your 17 and you still can't control it. Lady Vampkage was only 15 when she mastered her's.”
 
 
“Shut up Temari!” Tenten said “You and I both know that Lady Haruno was a special case. Most vampires can't control their powers until they're 18. And you have no room to talk. You were 19 before you could control your powers.” Temari looked away from them girl with a small `hmp' and a blush of embarrassment. Tenten walked over to Akina and preformed a few hand signs causing Akina to disappear in a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared Akina was now wearing a black shirt with a short dark blue skirt. “There you go Akina-chan; you can borrow some of my clothes for now.” Tenten said pulling the younger girl to her feet.
 
 
“Well now that Akina's decent and Sasuke over there is satisfied” Anko continued with a broad smile “LET'S EAT!” which was followed by a chorus of “yeah” s and everyone making their was back up the hill. The day continued with laughter, smiles and jokes. Everyone relaxed completely many of the men feeling as if they were back home in Konoha. There was joking between the vampires and the humans, mainly towards Akina and Sasuke. By the time the sun was setting everyone was full, happy, and perfectly comfortable with one another. They day would have been perfect.
 
 
Would have been if they had not forgotten about training.
 
 
A/N: Okay, This is one of the longest chapters I've written so I'm using this Author's Note as like a divider between part one and part two. Well now everyone knows that Sakura and Akina are sisters. So please enjoy the rest of this Chapter.
 
 
By the time they returned to the castle, they found Sakura waiting for them in the main hallway, standing with her arms crossed and her eyes glaring. “Good evening everyone” she said her voice colder than usual. Kiba watched as a silent flinch seemed to pass through the women and the relaxed atmosphere disappeared instantly. “G-good evening Lady Vampkage” the women stuttered out bowing deeply. The men followed their example, but thinking it in their best interest to remain silent. “I believe my final instruction to you this morning was `We shall all meet on the training grounds at 13 hundred hours those who are late will be punished. Lunch will be taken on your own time' is that not correct?”
 
 
“That is correct Lady Vampkage” they replied.
 
 
“I did not say completely ignore training and go off and have a party and do heavens knows what else” She continued her tone becoming harsher “Now for your punishment. You will all return to your rooms, you are to stay in your rooms, you shall not be allowed out to visit one another, you are not to leave your room for anything except training or unless I summon your presence, I will send your meals to your room. I will inform you when your punishment is lifted. Do I make my self clear girls?”
 
 
“Crystal Lady Vampkage” they replied.
 
 
“Good, now return to your rooms immediately, Inuzuka forward now!” She said. Kiba stepped forward, making sure to keep his eyes focused on the ground. “You are now under my orders again” she said “Now follow me dismiss girls” with these final words the hall quickly cleared as Sakura made her way back to her own room with Kiba and Akamaru at her heels. “Tell me Inuzuka, how was your day?”
 
 
“Fine Lady Vampkage” he replied.
 
 
“Did you enjoy yourself?” she said turning her head slightly to look at him.
 
 
“Yes Lady Vampkage” he said making sure not to meet her gaze, a big mistake considering when she stopped suddenly he ran directly into her back. She turned around and stared at Kiba with her unrelenting gaze. She slowly reached out a hand and placed her index finger under his chin, raising his gaze to her's. “There's something your not telling me Inuzuka.” She said lowering the lids on her eyes. Kiba felt the numbness travel through his body once again. “Well what is it Inuzuka? Tell me” She said moving closer to him. “You can't hind anything from me Inuzuka. I'll find out eventually,” she whispered almost seductively in his ear.
 
 
Kiba felt his whole body begin to shake as she pushed his roughly against a near by wall. “Tell me Inuzuka, what would your blood type be?” she asked as she slowly dragged her lips to the nape of his neck pulling his jacket out of her way. “You don't need to fear me right now Inuzuka, you can still be of use to me” Sakura whispered, her tone not quite as cold as before but still holding authority and power. Kiba felt the numbness in his body recede, but the slight shaking continue. He felt Sakura's arms snake gently around his waist. “Did you know that most people call it `blood sucking' when a vampire takes blood from a victim?” She asked more of a statement then a question. “It's more like blood letting. All of the good vampires ask permission before taking blood, but there are a few who enjoy the fight. A rather sickening duel if you ask me.” She said resting her head on his shoulder nuzzling him slightly.
 
 
`What the hell is happening?' Kiba asked himself as he watched the vampire's sudden displays of affection. `Why do I want to hold her? Why does it feel like something's wrong? It feels like she's almost afraid of me'
 
 
“You don't know how much I want to sink my teeth into your neck right now.” She purred to him, literally. Kiba felt the vibrations making there way throw the Vampkage's body. “I can feel the warmth of your body Inuzuka, mmmmm, it feels so wonderful. I wish I could feel this warmth always. For just a moment I would like to feel your warm blood flowing through me. If only for a second, but unfortunately, a person like me cannot allow themselves something that would bring that much pleasure.” She finished pushing away from him, and continuing her way down the hall. Kiba and Akamaru exchanged glances. `What the hell was that?!' Kiba mentally screamed to his companion. `I don't know.' Akamaru seemed to say as they followed after the Vampkage. `But for a second there I thought your pants were going to rip.' He added playfully. `AKAMARU!' Kiba yelled mentally taking a playful swat at his friend. `I just wish I could know weather she's my friend or my enemy.'
 
 
A/N: Well, I think this is one of my longest chapter ever, 7 pages. But now you just have to wait to find out if Sakura is a friend or a foe. The next Chapter's going to be...interesting. Please read and review!