Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodthirsty - Friendship ❯ The weirdest team ever ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! I wanted to try to write something before Christmas. I'm really, really sorry about the last chapter. I must've been insane! Now, I'll rewrite it, so please try to ignore the things that happened on Chapter 7. I just had to write that down!

Disclaimer: I own nothing related to Naruto.

Bloddthirsty - Friendship

*By: NightAngel*

Chapter 7.1: "The weirdest team ever!"

Naruto started walking backwards, getting away from his teammates, and approaching Kiba's team. Wearing a strange grin, he approached Hinata, who upon noticing his presence, blushed madly.

"Hinata-chan!" - Naruto singsong. - "What was that you used on Shikamaru?" - Hinata started playing with her fingers once again, and for the first time, Naruto seemed to really pay attention to her reactions.

Her hard blush, her nervousness around him, that thing she always did with her fingers only when he was around. - "You alright Hinata-chan?" - Kiba and Shino (although he didn't show it all that much), stared surprised at the boy. He had never cared before, so why now?.

"Y-Yeah! Everything's fine!" - Naruto grinned and put his hands behind his head, walking side by side with the black haired girl. - "What I used was the scent of a plant called the Yurubi. It's scent is known for being very strong. They say it can even wake the dead!" - Hinata smiled shyly.

"Really?" - Naruto seemed surprised for a while. - "Cool!" - Then his smile turned to a grin, and Kiba shock his head. Naruto was having yet another idea for a prank. And he was sure it got Yurubi's scent and Sasuke in it. After all ... it always did get Sasuke somewhere in the middle.

"Hey Hinata-chan! Do you think I can borrow that bottle from you! Just for a little! I'll be sure to return it quickly." - Naruto pleaded, rubbing his hands together, in front of his face.

[This part (the above) is from Chapter 7, I'll just change it from here on.]

"What - What do you want it for Naruto-kun?" - Hinata asked shyly. Naruto grinned.

"To use it on Sasuke bastard of course!" - Kiba scowled and Shino shocked his head. Hinata gasped.

"You can't Naruto-kun!" - Naruto blinked at her.

"Why? It'll be fun!" - Naruto's grin grew wider.

"Well, if used on a person who is not knocked out, it can cause severe damages to the nostrils."

"Oh!" - Naruto's grin faded. - "Damn, and here I was, imagining the fun I'd have laughing at him." - Hinata frowned.

"I'm sorry!" - she said, sad for having to disappoint him.

"It's alright, Hinata-chan!" - Naruto patted her back lightly and grinned. - "I hate that bastard but I don't want to cause any permanent damages. Sakura-chan would never forgive me!" - Hinata giggled when Naruto grimaced at the thought of being spanked by Sakura.

"We're here!" - Temari shouted, coming to a halt. Everyone looked in front of her and gasped.

"WOW! This field is humongous!" - Sakura said with a smile. There was a hill, bellow them, with a very big field ready to be used. The big walls of the Hidden Sand Village were side by side with said field.

"Yup! Plenty of space for us to play and trains!" - Temari come again.

"If it's this big, why is it abandoned?" - Lee asked while inspecting the place.

"We don't know for sure. But it's said that, because it's too close to the borders of the village, it was many times a dangerous place. I heard many children died here while they played and stuff. Enemy shinobis would climb the walls and kill the children, without mercy. Soon it was decreeted as a very dangerous zone, and nowadays no one comes here." - Gaara stated, making everyone shiver when the word death was proclaimed.

"Cool!" - Naruto yelled. - "Maybe we'll get some action and all!" - everyone sweatdropped. He was never aware of danger. - "Let's go!" - Everyone watched as he went down the hill at full speed, leaving a trail of smoke and dirt behind him.

"Wait for us!" - Temari yelled, before running after him, giggling like a little girl. Gaara went next, followed by a very annoyed Kankuro, and all the other genins who did not want to stay behind.

"God! Naruto is so troublesome!" - Shikimaru stated annoyed. Ino pulled his jacket sleeve and dragged him down the hill, much to his dismay.

"You will not beat me, Sakura - big - forehead!" - Ino yelled while running at full speed, grabbing Shikamaru, who was pulling Chouji's scarf, consequently dragging him after them too.

"Shut up Ino-pig!" - and Sakura also stormed out, dragging a very annoyed Sasuke behind.

"I can't believe my eyes! Why do we have to hang out with these people?" - Neiji said, stupefied by the stupidity of the others.

"Sakura-chan!" - Neiji was almost sent face down on the floor when Lee passed by him at full speed.

"Hey stupid Lee!" - Neiji chased after his teammate, ready to kill. TenTen grabbed her head in despair, but ran after them anyway. «Neiji and Lee are becoming more and more like Naruto and Sasuke!» - she thought to herself.

"YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!" - Kiba and Akamaru ran at full speed, making it sound very fun to do so.

"Wait for us Kiba-kun!" - Shino and Hinata were the last ones to climb, and they didn't seem to be in a hurry as they walked very slowly down the hill. Hinata was only doing that because she didn't want to leave Shino behind, although Shino did say that she could leave him, but she would never do that.

Meanwhile Naruto ran at high speed, and reaching the field, he commanded his feet to stop, but it was too late *THUMP* - "ITTAI!" - everyone looked at him and shocked their heads in disbelief. He had just ran against a tree.

"He is so dumb!" - Gaara said to no one in particular. Kankuro nodded.

"Mou! Stupid tree!" - Naruto jumped up and started kicking the tree, much to everyone's annoyance.

"Stop it already Naruto! We're here to play, not to kick down the trees." - Temari yelled at him, as she came to a stop in the middle of the field. The others arrived soon after, except for Hinata and Shino who were still middle way down. - "Hurry up you two!" - Temari called out to the last two.

Hinata panicked and started walking faster, but looking back she saw that Shino had not. - "Shino-kun, come on!" - Shino sighed and started running after his teammate. In no time, they were next to the others.

"Sorry!" - Hinata panted when she made it to Kiba.

"It's alright! Now that everyone's here, let's get started!" - Temari said all - too - excited.

"There's only this one little problem!" - Lee said wisely.

"Which is?" - Temari was mad and Lee shivered from head to toe.

"We are fifteen!" - Lee stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh!" - Temari frowned. - "Damn! Naruto why didn't you think of it before, you total moron!" - she whacked Naruto across the head. - "With fifteen players one will have to stay out." - Naruto winced in pain and rubbed the back of his head.

"I KNOW THAT! Darn! Why don't you even let me speak!" - everyone was silent, waiting for his words. - "Well, it's quite simple ... and you say I'm stupid!" - Sakura, Ino and Temari launched at him, ready to kill.

"How dare you call us stupid!" - they said as they ripped away some of his hair.

"Get off of me you murderers!" - Naruto yelled. Everyone else sweatdropped.

After a few broken bones and many hair ripped off, the girls were satisfied and decided to leave poor beaten - up Naruto alone.

"Geez!" - Shikamaru sighed. - "Girls are so troublesome!" - he felt a hand on his ear, and next thing he knew. - "Au!" - he looked over to see who had just pulled his ear. - "Ino! Let go!"

"What did you just say about girl?" - Ino threatened.

"I said they are troublesome!" - Shikamaru crossed his arms over his chest, to make his point clear. - "AU!" - but that only earned him another pull of ears.

"Don't get on my nerves Shika!" - Ino had fire in her eyes, and Shikamaru was obliged to obey.

When Naruto was recovered ... almost miraculously ... he then decided to continue with his explanation. - "Can I talk now, or are the girls gonna jump on me again?" - the girls didn't move. - "Phew! So as to the plan ... we'll simply use Bushin no Jutsu!" - Naruto stated simply. The others almost fell off.

"Well he was right! Why did no one have that brilliant idea before?" - Gaara asked, massaging his tempers.

"It's an ultrage that Naruto was the one to come up with such a simple idea!" - Sasuke stated annoyed.

"What was that?" - Sasuke and Naruto glared.

"Well, whose clone are we going to use?" - Kankuro asked while stretching his arms and legs.

"Mine!" - Naruto lifted his hands in the air.

"Why should we use your clones. Most likely you'll trip and make a point to your opponents team." - Neiji stated, and the others agreed.

"What? You pieces of shit, I was the one who had the idea!" - Naruto was very pissed.

"Well, he dows have a point. Naruto-kun is a master in Kage Bushin and he is probably the only on who enough stamina to endure all the match for both him and the clone." - Hinata pointed. The others had to agree to that.

"Hinata-chan!" - Naruto hugged her close, making her blush madly. - "You're the only one on my side. And the rest of you are scum!" - he said the last sentence, while aiming a finger at everyone else, while still hugging Hinata close.

"Whatever dobe!" - Sasuke crossed his arms and chest.

"Well, let him have his way!" - TenTen stated.

"I don't mind!" - Lee agreed, and the others too.

"Alright, let's make the rules!" - everyone waited for Temari's words. - "There are none!" - everyone fell off, anime style.

"I oppose!" - Sakura lifted a hand in the air. - "I believe it should be forbidden to kill or badly injure anyone. Also it should not be permitted to use sneaky tricks or any cursing. Also exclusion should not be tolerated. Such as for being from another genre, country or any other that may cause fights among the players." - Everyone stared at her. - "What? It's nothing big. It's all about respect."

"She does have a way with words." - TenTen whispered to Neiji's ear. Although she didn't notice, that made him shiver.

"Y-Yeah!" - Neiji said. Breathing in relief when TenTen's lips moved away from near his ear.

"One more rule!" - Lee yelled eagerly. - "No squashing your opponents or teammates with sand!" - everyone sweatdropped, but nodded at the same time.

"I wasn't even thinking about the possibility!" - Gaara said, blushing a little.

"Now, let's decide the team captains!" - Kankuro added. - "How are we going to do it?" - everyone looked around. - "Well, let's do a run for it. The first two to reach the other side of the field, get to be the team captains." - they all agreed and got in stance. - "Ready? ... Go!" - they all ran across the field ... except for Shikamaru, Chouj, Hinata, Shino and Gaara.

"What's the whole point?" - Gaara said annoyed.

"Well, I don't want to be the captain anyway! It'd be too tiresome!" - Shikamaru said yawning.

Chouji ate his snacks, Shino sighed and Hinata blushed.

"But, it will be fun, right? I mean, everyone will be spending time together!" - they all looked at her and smiled, and then they ran for it. Not that they would make it on time, but none wanted to be the last one to get there.

"I WON!" - Naruto yelled when he was the first one to finish. Everyone was stunned. They were betting that we would trip or something.

"Alright! Naruto and Lee are the captains. Now, you'll choose the team members." - Kankuro said, while still recovering his steady breath, along with everyone else. - "Naruto you first!"

"Ah! Why him! Shouldn't we throw a coin in the air or something!" - Lee pouted.

"He was the winner after all! Besides what's the difference?" - Kankuro stated matter - of - factly. - "Now everyone line up!" - they did as told. - "Who do you choose first?"

Naruto looked around and then grinned. - "Gaara!" - Gaara rooled his eyes and walked to him.

"Why did you choose me? I never played football in my life!" - Gaara muttered, so that only Naruto could hear.

"Neither did I!" - Gaara was stunned by Naruto's words, and decided not to tell anything else.

"Choose Lee!" - Kankuro ordered.

"I choose ... Neiji!" - Neiji walekd to his teammate and sulked. At least Lee was smart.

"Sasuke" - Naruto called, without hesitation.

"WHAT?" - Sasuke sulked and walked there. - "You dobe! Why do I have to stay on your team?" - Naruto growled at him.

"Shut up!" - Gaara had to keep the apart.

"TenTen!" - Lee called

"Shikamaru!" - everyone stared at Naruto. - "What?" - Shikamaru sighed and walked next to Naruto, Gaara and Sasuke.

"This will be so damn boring!" - he muttered under his breath.

"Sakura-chan!" - Sakura sweated. Why her, she wanted to stay in the same team as Sasuke.

"Chouji!" - Once again, Naruto startled everyone, including Chouji.

"Oh my God! This has got to be the worst team ever!" - Sasuke growled, while repressing the need of shooting kunais at Naruto.

"Kankuro!" - Lee said.

"Kiba!" - Naruto heard a bark. - "And Akamaru!"

"Shino!"

"Hinata!"

"Ino!"

"Temari!"

"Now what?" - Lee said annoyed. His team was missing a member.

Everyone watched as Naruto performed a seal with his hands. «Kage Bushin no Jutsu». Immediately another Naruto appeared from a ball of smoke.

"Great, how are we going to know the difference between real Naruto and 'clone'-Naruto?" - Ino asked annoyed. She wasn't on Sasuke's team either.

Naruto grinned. His clone joined hands to perform a different seal. «Sexy no Jutsu». Everyone watched amazed as in place of a Naruto was a Naruta (lol), but fully dressed this time.

"Better?" - the boys jaw dropped as they gazed over the femme - fatale form. Despite her being dressed, she still was stunning.

Sasuke almost fell for that trick, but regained is composure quickly, but blushing.

"Naruto!" - all the girls were ready to strangle him. - "How dare you make a sexier girl. Turn her into something ugly. We don't want Sasuke-kun to drool over some other girl ... who as a matter of fact isn't even real." - Ino yelled.

"I am not drooling!" - Sasuke yelled back. He frowned and glared when he saw the grin plastered on Naruto's lips.

"I'm doing no such thing! Sexy no Jutsu is my amazingly and most powerful technique. An average beauty will not make it. But of course she is not her fullest, because if she was, there would be no match. Now boys, please regain your senses and let's play." - the girls had no word on that, and they ere relieved when the boys came back to normal ... or what seemed closer to normal.

«My Sexy no Jutsu is the eight wonder of the world! No one can resist it!» - Naruto laughed while thinking this.

The game was about to begin!

Niah! I'm done with this one! Next, I swear it's the beginning of the game. Please review!

***