Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ BOYS NIGHT KERAOKE ❯ BOYS NIGHT KERAOKE ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto and the Righteous Brothers song.
Thank you AngelFire3691. Reading your story gave me the inspiration to write this song fic. Hope you like it.

BOYS NIGHT KARAOKE

Righteous Brothers "You've Lost That Loving Feeling"

In a beutiful park of kanoha. People gathered around a stage. There was excitement as the people in the crowd waited for the first act of the night. The lights dimmed as everyone watched the curtains rise. They could see two silhouette sitting on stools in the middle of the stage. The music started and a deep baritone voice was heard as the person stood up from the stool.

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips.

The second person stood up as his voice rang out in a sweet tenner.

And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips.

The first singers voice made the girls in the audience swoon as he put his soul in the verse.

You're trying hard not to show it, (baby). But baby, baby I know it...

The lights shone on a spot before them as their voice harmonized perfectly as they sang the next verse together as they walked into the light.

You've lost that lovin' feeling, Whoa, that lovin' feeling, You've lost that lovin' feeling, Now it's gone...gone...gone...wooooooh.

You can hear squeals of delight as the light revealed Sasuke and Naruto, wearing dark blue velveteen kimonos with golden dragons stitched on each shoulders, both wearing cordless mic. Sasuke reached out his right arm.

Now there's no welcome look in your eyes when I reach for you.
Naruto waged his right finger as if scolding a child.

And now your're starting to critisize little things I do.

Sasuke bings his closed fist to his heart and bows his head.

It makes me just feel like crying, (baby). 'Cause baby, something in you is dying.


Their voices rang out beautify as they walked to the front of the stage.

You lost that lovin' feeling, Whoa, that lovin' feeling, You've lost that lovin' feeling, Now it's gone...gone...gone...woooooah

They knelt down on their knees, taking a girls hand in theirs. The girl whose hand rested in Sasuke’s felt her breath hitch when he softly sang.
Baby, baby, I get down on my knees for you. The girl in front of Naruto held her breath as his tenner voice made her heart stop for a second.

If you would only love me like you used to do, yeah. The boys leaned in as they sang together.

We had a love...a love...a love you don't find everyday. The girls eyelids fluttered.

So don't...don't...don't...don't let it slip away.
The boys stood up, letting go of the fainted girls hands as they backed up. Sasuke’s baritone voice rang out splendidly as Naruto’s tenner voice did backup.
Baby (baby), baby (baby), I beg of you please...please, I need your love (I need your love), I need your love (I need your love), So bring it on back (So bring it on back), Bring it on back (so bring it on back).
Their voices blended with heart felt rhythm as they sang the last verses.

Bring back that lovin' feeling, Whoa, that lovin' feeling Bring back that lovin' feeling, 'Cause it's gone...gone...gone, and I can't go on, noooo... They moved their hands to the beat as they did hand signs.

Bring back that lovin' feeling, Whoa, that lovin' feeling Bring back that lovin' feeling, 'Cause it's gone...gone...
There was a puff of smoke on the last tune of the song

and they were gone when the smoke cleared.

Everybody hooped, hollered and cheered when

the lights faded to black and the curtains came down.