Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Broken in the Way of Love ❯ Introducing the Vixen ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kit48: Disclaimer: I don't own any of the of characters from Naruto (so don't sue) - but I DO OWN Kimi, Kiki, and all the other original characters
 
 
Broken in the Way of Love
Chapter 6: Introducing the Vixen
He would always remember this day, the day he found her…
 
They were finally leaving, in fact the just had to walk out the gates of Kanoha - right passed Customs'. Kimi and Kiki (who will be referred to as “The Twins” throughout the story) were each bidding Team 7 a `safe and sift return.' Team 7 turned to leave-
 
“I finally found you two gaki!” said a livid female voice.
 
The twins stiffened, as the ninja (Naruto, Kakashi, Iruka, Sasuke, and Sakura) turned to see who dared confront them, only to see a rather petite looking young girl dressed in a blue fighting kimono and sandal - though they knew not to et their guards down - the weirdest part of the situation, was that it was the twins the young woman seemed to be yelling at.
 
`Great another delay,' thought Sasuke warily.
 
`Hmmm…wonder who the girl is,' thought Naruto before he decided to then voice his question.
“-do you know how long I was in CUSTOMS!?! Or how worried I was!?! I thought-” The mysterious girl was cut off from continuing her rant. She glared at the person who dared to interrupt her. Surprise, surprise, it was our favorite blonde - Naruto.
 
“Excuse me, but, who are you and how do you know the twins?” Naruto asked, voicing the question that was running throughout all the Konoha natives.
 
She looked up, being slightly shorter than he, and looked in Naruto in his eyes, a jolt ran through him as he stared into the lightest sky blue eyes he had ever seen - then realized that everything was slowly tinting red.
`Wow that was fast!' exclaimed Kyuubi.
`What do you mean? What was fast?' Question Naruto, wondering what had the demon so worked up
`You found her, kit! You found my mate! That's her - I can feelit!' Stated the Nine-Tails gleefully, having a mental victory dance in the recesses of Naruto's mind in celebration. Ignoring, or not caring, about the tension that was gradually mounting in Naruto.
“Well…damn.” Was all Naruto could get out.
**A Little While Later**
“This was NOT the PLAN?!” A female muttered quietly to herself.
 
**Forty Minutes Ago**
“Finally, damn stupid customs” said a young woman who looked about ready to punch the next person who crossed her. She seemed to be about twenty years old. As she left the customs office building, preparing to start her search, she turned and froze.
 
Her targets seemed to be biding native ninja farewell. `I'll have to wait till those ninja are out of sight - wouldn't want to cause any unnecessary trouble,' she thought. She watched as the ninja turned away and (seemingly) began to leave, she called out (probably not the smartest thing to do)
“I finally found you two gaki!” She tried to hold back her anger, but she didn't appear to have worked - as the ninja turned, she gave in to her anger.
“What are you two doing here? Everyone's been worried sick! How could you have just left like that!?!” She seethed, continuing “do you know ho long I was in customs? How worried I was? I thought-”
“Excuse me, but, who are you and how do you know the twins?” She turned and glared at the one who interrupted her, a blonde who looked to be around her age. She looked up, he was a little talker, she unconsciously observed - than she looked him right in the eyes. She felt a small, almost, unnoticeable tingling in the back of her head, and her heart rate increased. `Such beautiful eyes, but is it me or are they turning red?' she thought `Weird, but, kinda hot…wait he asked me something.'
“I am Kiari and how I know these two” she pointed to the twins, continuing, “is none of you concern. Now we will be leaving.” She finished icily
 
“Imouto, don't be so stiff, Naruto-kun this is our baby sister” Kiki said, making sure to put plenty of emphasis on `baby.'
 
“Oh.” Responded the blonde, `Naruto,' she corrected mentally as he asked “where are you taking them?”
 
“Home,” and because she could see the next question forming in his mind's eye she kept going, “because they left without warning or permission - and no you do not need to know where `home' is.”
 
“Awwww…imouto, do we have to?” They questioned in unison.
 
“Yes, if we don't if we don't reach home soon you know father and mother may send out a search part,” she insisted.
 
“May we accompany you?” The silver haired one questioned.
 
“No.” She answered.
 
“Why not? It is no safe for three beautiful ladies such as you to travel without an escort.” He tried to persuade her.
 
“We will be fine, the answer is still no; beside I don't know any of you - you could be just as bad as any strangers we'd meet on the road.” She responded.
 
“Ah! How rude of me. I am Kakashi.” He introduced himself before pointing and saying the name of the other ninja there. Upon which she received a “you” or “hi” {even an “hn”}. After introductions he continued, “We are quite trustworthy - just ask my girl” he said grabbing Kimi, “so can we go?”
 
“No.” She repeated
 
Or…at least that is what she would have said if her two older nee-chans had not interrupted saying,
“Of COURSE, you guys are all welcome to come!” They exclaimed, again, in unison and Kiari was (not for the first time) wondering if they practiced doing that or something.
 
Which brings us back to…
 
“This was NOT the PLAN?!” A female muttered quietly to herself. Saying “no” seemed futile - somehow she knew she was wasting her breath. So Kiari acquiesced, already realizing that twins had run home to grab their stuff (which was already packed since they just knew someone would come for them soon).